PDA

View Full Version : What cannabis book do you have

Greenthing
04-30-2008, 08:18 AM
Hello all.
Just out of interest what cannabis cultivation book do you have, and how do you rate it out of ten.
I have the European cannabis cultivation by Mel Thomas and i rate it at 8 out of 10.:)

thehotcompost
12-15-2009, 03:44 AM
i have over 20 books on growing skunk every which way you can,adam gottileb is a favourite of mine its lamens terms and simple to read hard to put down

redtails
12-15-2009, 02:46 PM
I have ebooks of about 30 books. My fav's are by Mel Frank, Jorge Cervates, & Ed Rosenthal. Absolutely great authors.

sarah louise
12-16-2009, 01:43 AM
None. I just grow, I don't collect weed related paraphernalia.

thehotcompost
12-16-2009, 01:53 AM
None. I just grow, I don't collect weed related paraphernalia.Knowledge is not wisdom and wisdom is not knowledge,what would you have given the choice, A fool doth think he is clever,A wiseman knows himself to be a fool........

sarah louise
12-16-2009, 03:31 AM
Knowledge is not wisdom and wisdom is not knowledge,what would you have given the choice, A fool doth think he is clever,A wiseman knows himself to be a fool........

My lack of grow books doesn't seem to have stopped me from growing multi pound plants.

thehotcompost
12-16-2009, 03:46 AM
My lack of grow books doesn't seem to have stopped me from growing multi pound plants. VERY NICE,What strain is that may i ask.I wasnt insulting your inteligence all i was saying you must have learnt this to a fine art through wisdom then,At the end of the day it aint rocket science if you have a big enough secluded area.Must admit they are some fuck off buds,bet they smoke as good as they look WOW

sarah louise
12-16-2009, 05:18 AM
VERY NICE,What strain is that may i ask.I wasnt insulting your inteligence all i was saying you must have learnt this to a fine art through wisdom then, ... Must admit they are some fuck off buds,bet they smoke as good as they look WOW

Thanks, practical experience is a good teacher... it's nearly 30 years since I first planted a ganja seed to see what would happen.

The strain is my own, 'triffid', originally an old style Thai sativa crossed with a southern affie (narrow bladed). Due to the final size and length of flowering I'm finishing these up and crossing over to another locally bred sativa that finishes 4 weeks earlier with the same sorts of effects.

Good strain for lifting your mood out of the doldrums, social and energetic.

thehotcompost
12-16-2009, 05:38 AM
Tell me to mind my own buiss if you think im nosey but your triffid has really impressed me.your yeild must be absoloutly massive,what vegging time u do and flower time would b interested to know.Please please could i run a few questions by you about growing as from what ive seen you are the one to ask.just about my own measly crop and how i can improve it would very much appreciate it many thanks Daren

sarah louise
12-16-2009, 06:36 AM
Typed a response and lost it 'board to busy'. Turn your rep on for a minute (via user control panel) and have a look, left you a message there.

thehotcompost
12-16-2009, 09:17 AM
Typed a response and lost it 'board to busy'. Turn your rep on for a minute (via user control panel) and have a look, left you a message there.It was worth a try,i would love to gain just 1 per cent of your wisdom,something i would never forget,So hope to talk to ou soon thanks again Daren if you interested my hotmail is [email protected] If you dont ask you dont get" lol" sorry for being cheeky but im a Londoner...........

sarah louise
12-16-2009, 10:11 AM
Settle down there boyo, I don't shit pearls of wisdom. It's not that hard, it's a plant.

oldmac
12-16-2009, 12:10 PM
Settle down there boyo, I don't shit pearls of wisdom. It's not that hard, it's a plant.

....and a weed of a plant at that! LOL Great responce sarah loise, that was a pearl girl, oh the irony.:D

Experience is the best teacher, but I keep a horticultural textbook handy anyway, "just in case".:thumbsup:

thehotcompost
12-17-2009, 05:35 AM
....and a weed of a plant at that! LOL Great responce sarah loise, that was a pearl girl, oh the irony.:D

Experience is the best teacher, but I keep a horticultural textbook handy anyway, "just in case".:thumbsup:Not many herbs, you will get arrested for,Its a Drug in the eyes of who dishes the sentences .sorry if i offended you in any way shape or form i didnt intentionally if i did u take care many thanks Sarah,think i will put an egg in me shoe and beat it........