PDA

View Full Version : What can i do?

new2sac
04-27-2008, 11:39 PM
I have been a medical cannabis patient in Cali for months i need to know how or if theres away for poor people to get help like sliding scale programs? Does Cali have any programs to help with the high cost of meds? I have ALOT of pain so i have to smoke alot to stop the pain!! And at dispencery prices i sometimes have to go without! Right now i am going thru 3 8ths a week at 50 bux an 8th Just hoping someone knows something i don't!? Thanx P.S.I can't grow because i live in an urban APT! If any body knows something i don't please let me know Mike

psteve
04-28-2008, 01:02 AM
Lots of people grow in urban apartments.

thousandwattwizard
04-28-2008, 03:11 PM
I was under the impression your recommendation gave you the right to grow wherever...

Correct me if im wrong but if your speak to your landlord and explain your condition, im not sure theres much they can do against it.

HerbalConfusion
04-28-2008, 08:19 PM
I was under the impression your recommendation gave you the right to grow wherever...

Correct me if im wrong but if your speak to your landlord and explain your condition, im not sure theres much they can do against it.

They can evict you lol....

the image reaper
04-29-2008, 03:00 PM

possessing or growing marijuana is a Federal Crime, the Feds wipe their asses with California Doctors' 'medical cannabis recommendations' ... :wtf: ... doctors can NOT 'prescribe' marijuana, they can only 'recommend' it's use, and 99% of CA doctors will NOT do that ... your landlord can have his property seized by the Federal Govt., it happens frequently enough to keep them scared ... do you think your landlord wants to risk his investments over your paltry monthy rent check ? ... get real, wise up ... cover your asses, folks ... :smokin:

Weedhound
04-29-2008, 06:43 PM
Reaper's got it right......not saying the Feds WILL come tromping down but it certainly is possible.....and if I were your landlord I wouldn't want you growing in my building either.....for a lot of reasons BESIDES the federal law tidbit.

thousandwattwizard
05-04-2008, 12:24 AM
Haha well thanks for the wise words guys, i am totally new to medical cannabis and still learning all the backwards shit associated with the Feds.

Im moving to NorCal soon so thanks for the heads up..(WONT be getting an apt.)