PDA

View Full Version : what strain to get?

chasepalmer
04-23-2008, 05:46 PM
okay, im going to be doing my first ever outdoor grow soon. im getting ready to order my seeds. im going to get them through weedfarmer.com. now im just wondering what strain i should get. im looking for something that gets rid of anxiety and stress. plus ive had problems with panic attacks on weed before, so people have recomended i get some kind of idica strain. i want to get a strain that is used for medicinal purposes. so here is the page with the differnt strains. what one would you recomend? thanks • Marijuana Seeds, Cheap Cannabis Seeds (weed seeds) (http://weedfarmer.com/buy_seeds/index_en.html) :jointsmile:

wskdigital
05-14-2008, 06:24 PM
I had the same problems... anxiety and stress. I found that most indicas are good for anxiety but not the best for stress. Most sativas can make your anxiety worse but will make you completely stress free and happy. Hope that makes sense. What I do.... is take one hit of a strong indica like white widow and 2-3 hits of a strong sativa like kali mist. This works for me... hope it can help you too.