PDA

View Full Version : First grow

Arnhem90
04-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Hey, I've been reading these forums for a long time, and just recently (maybe 1-2 months ago), I discovered a plant had taken root where I usually toss my seeds. I didn't think much of it thinking it would die, but it proved me wrong!

Anyhow, I need a few tips and some help. Maybe 1 week ago, I noticed that one of the lower leaves had been chewed on. I didn't take action til I found a hole in one of my first 5 leaf branch (don't know the technical name for it). I went out and bought some Neem concentrate and sprayed it on the plant. Do yall have anymore suggestions as to what I should do/what I should look for in the way of pests in the future?

Also, I've decided I'd like to move the plant just past the boundary of my fence. I live on a lake, and I want to put it near a bunch of weeds maybe 10 feet from the water front. Is this an ok spot? Also, how would I go about properly moving the plant without hurting it/stunting its growth?

Finally, maybe yall could shed some light on whether you think it's an indica or sativa :D

Thanks!

Arnhem90
04-23-2008, 06:54 PM
Any one have any opinions?

frostymcfailure
05-03-2008, 01:30 AM
judging by the fact its in a sidewalk crack i think itll probably die b4 harvest or be eaten by animals. Nice job letting nature do the work though.

crisekris
05-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Well your going to need a lot of luck on this one. Transplanting out of the ground is a risky operation. Some plants never regain vigor and this also causes stress. You def have a high percentage sativa on your hands. You have a 50/50 chance it will even turn out female. Since one your relocating, and two, sound like you have a good spot to grow, I would save the seeds and start a more proper grow to ensure a hearty crop!!!:jointsmile: