PDA

View Full Version : what the bleep do we know?

lookin
02-26-2005, 01:41 AM
anyone seen the movie "what the bleep do we know?"
it is f-ing awesome, and it will give you a TON to think about.
to summarize, it's about how the power of positive thinking can be proven through quantum physics. very cool shit.

if we were all to gather in one place and seriously focus all our energy/thinking/meditation on making bud legal, it could very well happen. i'm game. anybody else?

Nullific
02-26-2005, 02:11 AM
Abbie Hoffman organized "Exorcism of the Pentagon" in which he and 50,000 anti-war protestors tried to use their combined pyshic energy to levitate the Pentagon. I don't think it worked, but I wouldnt say its impossible.

lookin
02-26-2005, 02:36 AM
making the pentagon levitate isn't exactly PHYSICALLY possible, either.

GHoSToKeR
02-26-2005, 02:56 AM
well, according to one physicist in 'What the bleep do we know?', levitating the Pentagon would be physically possible, as is walking on water. According to him and a few others from the movie/documentary, positive and negative thoughts are proven to have a physical effect on the world around us. He says, theoretically, that if you were to actually believe that you can walk on water, then you'll walk on water. The only problem is, if you try and believe something like that, the one thread of positive thought will only be covering up the innumberable threads of negative thought. So until somebody can control every aspect of their brain, conscious and subconscious, nobody is going to levitate the pentagon. :) im stoned

lookin
02-26-2005, 03:06 AM
you remember a lot more of the details than i do from the movie, and i wasn't stoned nor am i stoned right now.

i'm very impressed.