PDA

View Full Version : CHICAGO CUBS!!!!

budsmoker only
04-21-2008, 08:04 PM
man it has to be their year... its been 100 of them!!!

they are lookin pretty nice right now tho, itll be nice when soriano gets back...

and have their starting rotation up to how they used to be...

any other thoughts?? cubs fans??

gotta be the year...

Its a Plant
04-25-2008, 02:50 AM
They are looking pretty good, but hey, give it time. They'll screw it up one way or another. 100 years ain't all just bad luck. ;)

Go Cards.

Kiss the rings bitch. :jointsmile:

budsmoker only
09-22-2008, 08:19 AM
damn so this thread has pretty much been dead but all i gotta say is....

NL CENTRAL CHAMPS!!!!

one more game and they get home field advantage thru out the playoffs... could this really be the year?!?!?!? damn i hope so..

suhl
09-29-2008, 02:17 AM
cubs suck. many a fan have been born and died without seeing them win a world series, you won't be an exception. fuck the cubs, i hope they never win the world series. go cards, la russa is a baseball genius, the 06 champs rule, they will always have better tradition than those lovable losers in chicago. and their stupid drunk fans.

budsmoker only
09-29-2008, 06:54 AM
cubs suck. many a fan have been born and died without seeing them win a world series, you won't be an exception. fuck the cubs, i hope they never win the world series. go cards, la russa is a baseball genius, the 06 champs rule, they will always have better tradition than those lovable losers in chicago. and their stupid drunk fans.

too bad your cards arent in this shit huh??? and no offense but fuck you to dude, you diss the cubs you diss me and the chicago faithful... if you gonna talk shit you can just get the fuck out... :rastasmoke:

affasd
10-01-2008, 08:38 AM
brew crew bitch

suhl
10-11-2008, 11:16 PM
too bad your cards arent in this shit huh??? and no offense but fuck you to dude, you diss the cubs you diss me and the chicago faithful... if you gonna talk shit you can just get the fuck out... :rastasmoke:

cubs blow it yet again. kiss the rings, bitch:thumbsup: