PDA

View Full Version : Stinkyattic...need your expertise/advice

curious101
04-15-2008, 04:54 AM
Well first off, its been awhile but a few years ago when i first started growing my meds u really helped show me the ropes so thanks you...i use to smoke for anxiety but over the last year hurt my back badly...herniated some discs in my lower back and have some sort of joint inflammation that causes pain down the csiatic nerves, etc...i read that indica's are great for pain and personally found Aurora Indica to work wonders for severe muscle spasms, throbbing, etc. and its been a wonderful strain for my med needs...after my diagnosis my doctor said that inflammation is causing the pain to increase and i've read that u recommend some sativa's for specific inflammation like space queen...i have some Nirvana WR and Mr. Nice Med Man both in veg and flower which i'm really hoping will be the right strain but i'm not sure if it has any ant-inflammatory properties...are there other strains (besides space queen) that are available in seed form (as i can't get clones) that would help with inflammation...i think if i mixed it with the Aurora Indica which has really helped then i might be on to the perfect meds and get completely off pain pills...thanks in advance and i've got some interesting strains that i've heard work but really need something proven...i've got Shark Shock, LUI and a few other heavy hitters but i've yet to sprout the seeds as i need something proven for my specific condition...does anything come to mind and thanks for any help in advance
C-101:thumbsup:

curious101
04-15-2008, 11:25 PM
bumpidy bump bump...bump bump

eazystar
04-16-2008, 04:26 AM
someone help this guy out. no one needs to stay on pain pills when there is an herbal remedy!

StinkyAttic will post soon enough, patience is a virtue. :thumbsup: :hippy:

curious101
04-17-2008, 09:52 PM
another bump...well the pain has been difficult to say the least this week and i've had to combine the percecet with the aurora indica which seems to help, i've also learned that if i add a lil of my WW sativa pheno-not much but a lil-it seems to make the pain killing effect of the AI to last a bit longer so maybe WR is a good thought...i currently have a Nirvana WR in flower, 3 in veg and 6 Medicine Man beans from Shanti in soil that are just breaking their shells...having problems germinating my Shark Shock so its outta the question for the moment...need an anti-inflammatory strain and was wondering does any1 know if the Rhino/Med Man has those qualities...where u at stinky, its been awhile:rastasmoke:

stinkyattic
04-24-2008, 01:26 PM
Hey, what's up Curious. I mostly stick around the growing section so I JUsT saw this. We don't delete accounts here, sorry. And I'm sorry that you are so annoyed that you are leaving, but we do NOT allow people to come back here and try to get members to leave! I've removed the last post.

Anyway, just in case you DO come back, I guess I will try to help you anyway.

I know you said no Space Queen, but the cross of Space Queen and Orange Velvet that is being sold as either Space Jill or Jillybean is another good anti-inflammatory strain. I grow Jillybean and a couple med users I know say it is fabulous for their pain. They are using it for MS but it shoudl help you too.
It seems that all the strains descended from the cutting called 'Ortega' seem to carry the anti-inflammatory trait.
As a bonus, it is a very sturdy plant which is easy to grow. It yields WAY WAY better than the phenos of pure Space Queen I have tried growing.

curious101
07-02-2008, 04:18 AM
sorry for the flare stinky but the pain was really bad that week (tho its still unexcusable and i apologize)...the only strain i've got with Ortega is Legends Ultimate Indica...i've begun germination of the seeds in hopes of finding a very ortega dominant pheno to clone as a keeper...again my apologies as i learned the ropes on how to grow from you on this forum a few years back...LUI should help, i got a great Aurora Indica clone (from a pack-u always said theres a good mom in a pack of Nirvana and wow girl u were right), also started some Shark Shock and Medicine Man from Mr. Nice...thanks again for the advice and i've recently done reading that states White Widow is anti-inflammatory so i'm hoping the Shark and Medi's deliver some anti-inflammatory properties...thanks again

stinkyattic
07-09-2008, 02:09 PM
From everything I have read and heard, LUI is a top-notch strain by any standards. Good luck.