PDA

View Full Version : Chico, Redbluff, Redding area

bsanchez11
04-13-2008, 09:34 PM
Who in any of these areas knows where all the purple's are at. iv been looking for some grapes but cant seem to find them. would appreciate it if somebody could let me know where at.

mjhjh4
04-13-2008, 10:08 PM
I would like to know also, I had to drive to Arcata and the quality was not that great.

bsanchez11
04-15-2008, 02:47 AM
mjhjh4 where u from homie.

bsanchez11
04-15-2008, 03:06 AM
Any body from Chico or Red Bluff and if you are what you smoking on.

veggii
04-16-2008, 01:15 AM
Hi bsanchez11
You can take your recomandation to most places here:
Cannabis Patients' Cooperatives (http://www.canorml.org/prop/cbclist.html)

Humboldt215
04-16-2008, 01:15 AM
about 100 miles over from red bluff on hwy36!

hittn the purple

bsanchez11
04-16-2008, 05:25 PM
thanks veggii for the link on there. but does anybody know like who carries the purps.

stinkyattic
04-16-2008, 05:41 PM
Frosty Purple RX (http://www.frostypurplerx.org/menu.html)
I found that within minutes of following the link from veggii. It appears to be close to your area. They have GDP in stock.
EDIT: FYI, if you are looking for a strain to treat a particular ailment, you should know that color and effect are unrelated.

veggii
04-17-2008, 03:58 AM
umm. I dunno,,, purple trees of shata co.
open up your eyes... man ,, do you even have a reco???
get one if you don't and start calling they have a #:thumbsup:
your not " trying to hook up" on this site RU? its info only bro

bsanchez11
04-17-2008, 04:14 AM
veggi, yes i do have a rec ok so dnt trip. and i just prefer the purps because i love the taste that it has ok. an hey stinky whats the place that u found that carries the purps

stinkyattic
04-17-2008, 01:35 PM
Dude. Did you even LOOK at the link I posted? It's RIGH THERE on my last post....
Anyway, you can't taste a color... There's lots of variety among purple strains. I run Toxic Lemon, SourBubble, and Yeag's MTF. The TXL tastes citrus, the SourBubble tastes sour/cedar, and the MTF tastes grape.

Lanietheberner
05-26-2008, 02:00 AM
as we were just assulted, shot at, and robbed by the owner, his girlfriend and his little thugs.

I urge everyone not to use these people!

escham
05-27-2008, 01:07 AM
Keep it up Lanie! Its great to see you monitoring these posts and spreading the word about these clowns to unsuspecting memebers. Down With Frosty Purple Rx! :mad:

Lanietheberner
06-08-2008, 11:38 PM
and thugs/criminals outta this business!

People should be able to get their medicine in a safe manner and not worry about being assulted/shot when they try to do business!

Thanks for your comments!!!:)

DrGreen
06-09-2008, 05:37 PM
They have on file over 300 emails supporting Frosty's Services in the Medical MJ community...sound funny that only one case vs 300 for....they would not be on NORML if anything about them was true, they provide excellent product and at fair prices.

Not saying that the poster is saying false claims. but it sure makes you want to go....hummmmm what could their purpose really be...not everything on the net is true and with NO proof, its just another provider trying to knock a competitors services. Works great on the street dealers but hardy someone with such high recommendations.

They are by far the largest delivery service for northern cali and I have used them off and on for over 3 years without even one problem...
Dr Green

stinkyattic
06-09-2008, 05:48 PM
I have already requested that any legitimate complaints about legal business transactions be taken up through the proper channels. If a crime has indeed been committed, there is nothing that this forum can- or should be expected to- do about it; that is a matter for the agency that licenses dispensaries and delivery services, and for the authorities.

Unless there is a police report or news story to back this claim up, I'd like not to see it discussed here any more.
Thank you for respecting the forum rules.

veggii
06-09-2008, 09:20 PM
Hi all
lets get this thread back on track anyone in chico wanna have a smoke...:jointsmile:
lets say somewhere in robinhood's park ....:cool:

:hippy: :hippy: :hippy:

noxqqq
06-14-2008, 03:26 AM
thats my favorite park , i thought it was cool as hell when my dad told me they did that in the park (the movie i mean) whay a neat piece of history. My wife and i love to walk through whenever we come to the city of trees. oddly the city i just moved from is also the city of trees... weird.

Lanietheberner
06-15-2008, 09:27 AM
They have numerous problems and will be off the Norml site shortly...

PS, Stinkyattic, there has been a police report filed as well as a report with the DEA, so I don't think that they will be in business much longer anyhow....

Lanietheberner
06-15-2008, 09:30 AM
as per your request. I will not bring this up, but if someone does bring up this service I will not recommend that anyone us them, and I will not detail any transactions.

stinkyattic
06-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Thank you Lanie. That would be much better.

veggii
06-15-2008, 11:19 PM
thats my favorite park , i thought it was cool as hell when my dad told me they did that in the park (the movie i mean) whay a neat piece of history. My wife and i love to walk through whenever we come to the city of trees. oddly the city i just moved from is also the city of trees... weird.

LoL.. very few people seem to know where robin hood's park is located.
It is such a beautiful place its best kept secret :D

:hippy: :hippy: :hippy: :hippy:

d4twamp
06-23-2008, 02:06 PM
alot of the clubs up here in the 530 off the norml site are delivery only but the problems seems to be getting them to answer the phone. there is a lot of purple up her but not much by way of getting it by doc's rec. gotta go to sac or the bay if you want the quality or jus' grow it.

later d :s5:

bsanchez11
06-30-2008, 12:31 AM
where is robinhood's park, i wanna go check it out, lived 10 miles away from chico and never heard of it. appriciate it if some one could give me directions

veggii
07-18-2008, 07:43 AM
where is robinhood's park, i wanna go check it out, lived 10 miles away from chico and never heard of it. appriciate it if some one could give me directions
yo sanchez ... robinhoods park lies between a place they call bearhole on the east and sycamore pool on the west....
:hippy: dont forget to stop and smoke the flowers :hippy:

Thehampton
12-23-2009, 10:07 PM
The Hampton Collective in Redding. 2745 Bechelli Lane. www.thehamptoncollective.com They will take care of you. Trust me.

Thehampton
12-23-2009, 10:11 PM
The Hampton Collective in Redding. www.thehamptoncollective.com It's worth the trip. Professional with the best meds and rates.

Thehampton
12-23-2009, 10:17 PM
www.thehamptoncollective.com

ShastaCoMan
12-25-2009, 02:37 PM
hit me if you ever get to burney, i can put you in a nice safe direction!

Thehampton
12-27-2009, 08:29 PM
The Hampton Collective in Redding. 2745 Bechelli Lane, Redding, CA 96002 Worth the trip. Great meds and rates. Amazing purple. Lavender !!! No membership fees and new patients receive a free gift. 530-222-MEDS (6337)

Thehampton
12-27-2009, 08:31 PM
The Hampton Collective for top of the line medical cannabis. Great contribution rates, convenient location and great service. No membership fees and new members receive a free gift !!! Well worth the trip !!! 530-222-MEDS (6337) www.thehamptoncollective.com Come see what everyone is talking about.

dankman
01-13-2010, 12:20 AM
best in chico is on cohasset road its called DOC I just got an eighth of gods gift for 45 plus tax its grapes

strictlyclones
01-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Who in any of these areas knows where all the purple's are at. iv been looking for some grapes but cant seem to find them. would appreciate it if somebody could let me know where at.

I havea grape ape X Trainwreck strain and a purple snow which is Purple Eurkle X Snowcap and also have Purple Eurkle. Many others to choose from Newly opened shop in Redding Check us out strictlyclones.com

ShastaCoMan
01-23-2010, 07:00 PM
why dont ya put a list up of the clones you have and prices. i usually get my clones down in butte county when im down there, 8 bucks apiece. there usually about 8" to 10" tall. you can get larger clones for 12.00 in the 13" to 15" range when they have them. are your prices competitive with these?

if so, hit me and ill buy a few from ya so i dont have to trek them back in the car in cold weather.

( i can have 24 veggin, or 12 buddin')

ShastaCoMan
01-27-2010, 01:02 AM
hampton?......prices?

come on, you advertized like 5 times in this thread, lets see some prices!

sbtaylor27
02-22-2010, 12:23 AM
Does any1 know where I can get a Doc. Recommendation without previous documentation?? Around Chico CA??