PDA

View Full Version : Very early harvesting?

jonas
04-11-2008, 03:27 AM
I was wondering if it would be possible to veg a plant for maybe a month outside, then start a 12/12 cycle to force the flowering? Would this result in something similar to a low ryder or do you need special genetics in a situation like low ryder?
If it seems plausible I might do this with a plant started with middie bagseed just to get a little bud to hold me over until my real harvest comes through. Even if it was less than 10 grams it would be worth it to me due to the fact that its a bit hard to get bud around here. Anyways, guys n gals, let me know if you think this is possible or maybe just a pipe dream :pimp:

EDIT: Anyone seen this new Diesel Ryder from Joint Doctor, this shit looks tasty as hell Diesel Ryder (10 Seeds) - cannabis seeds (http://www.lowryder.co.uk/en/cannabis-seeds/joint-doctor/lowryder-regular/DSLWR)

stinkyattic
04-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Lowryder is an autoflowering ruderalis hybrid. You need specific genetics. You can force flower non-ruderalis lines outside in a greenhouse or over hoops with darkening cloth. Be PRECISE about what time you put on/remove the cloth each day. Otherwise don't even bother.
Please try to avoid posting store hotlinks, thanks.

jonas
04-11-2008, 09:40 PM
Oh, yea sorry about the store link, I was just excited about it due to being in a northern area with only outdoor growing plausible at the time. On to the thread though, are you saying that if I say made sure for example that every day at 8 am I took the cloth off and put it back on at 8 pm, I could force it to flower outdoors? Thanks for your post, and thanks ahead of time :hippy:

jonas
04-12-2008, 01:02 AM
Didn't get a chance to add this to my previous post, but if I were to send cash to a seed company for some seeds in an unregistered envelope with several layers of paper around it, and it got to the seed company, would they rip me off and claim it was lost because I didn't register it?
I just prefer to use cash sent without any special services due to it leaves alot smaller of a paper trail.