PDA

View Full Version : How do I get a medical certificate

vikinggem
04-10-2008, 05:50 AM
Where the hell can I get some good smoke? And, how do I get a medical certificate without the Dr. thinking I am some drug addict? Need that good smoke :rasta:

Help please!

Storm Crow
04-10-2008, 07:13 AM
Watch your language- there ARE ladies present!

Secondly, solicitation of cannabis is not allowed on C.com.

"-- Asking for a hookup or a request for Mail Order Marijuana or anything of the related will result in an IMMEDIATE PERMANENT BAN this includes selling/asking/offering ANYTHING, including seeds, hydro,lights, grow equipment, etc etc, these are all a NO-NO"
http://boards.cannabis.com/medical-marijuana-methods/148259-messageboard-rules.html

Thirdly, you are not in a medical cannabis state and there is no doctor that will give you a recommendation in your state. States that allow medical cannabis in some form are California, Oregon, Washington, Montana, Alaska, Colorado, Vermont, Hawaii, Nevada, Maryland, Maine and Rhode Island (also Arizona, technically). Unless you move to one of those states, there is no way you can get "legal" medical cannabis. Even then, federally, you are still a "criminal".

California is the easiest state to get access to medical cannabis - Hawaii, Oregon and Washington are relatively easy, too. In California, you bring in your medical records, pay the doctor and walk out "legal".

Wish I had better news for you.... - Granny:hippy:

Nailhead
04-10-2008, 09:13 AM
Where the hell can I get some good smoke? And, how do I get a medical certificate without the Dr. thinking I am some drug addict? Need that good smoke :rasta:

Help please!

Ask the president to legalize marijuana, that's a start ;)