PDA

View Full Version : STONERS UNITE: Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo (Santa Clara)

ucesq
04-09-2008, 07:29 AM
STONERS UNITE!

I'm a lawyer...but, IMHO, not a stuck-up, jerky nerd like most lawyers. I'm a Stoner. I meet other professionals and so-called "esteemed colleages" all the time and if they are not complete pricks I think to myself: "Wow, this dude's pretty cool...I bet he likes to toke up." However, it's always a problem breaching the MaryJane subject since you always take the risk that the other person is absolutely NOT down.

Anyhow, I'm planning on calling in sick on 4/25 to watch the 1st showing of "Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo" at AMC Mercado. My known crew of upstanding professional stoners is rolling out too. I expect this event is gonna be real fun, high times. I want all you fellow stoners to show-up and partake in the festivities with us. With any luck I will see some of my co-workers and acquaintances there to confirm my long-held suspicions.

After the movie, I'll probably grab a Double-Double at In n' Out AND pizza at Tomatina.

STONERS UNITE: Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo (Opening Day), Santa Clara | Events | Yelp (http://www.yelp.com/events/santa-clara-stoners-unite-harold-and-kumar-escape-from-guantanamo-opening-day)

the image reaper
04-09-2008, 10:40 PM
it's on my waiting-list at Netflix :jointsmile: ... I've watched 'H & K Go to White Castle' over and over, a stoner Classic ! :thumbsup:

daihashi
04-10-2008, 12:06 AM
April 27th is my birthday... soooooooooooooo I've already planned on taking the 25th and 28th off... buying about 1/4 of the finest quality bud I can find and seeing the movie ripped off my ass.

I don't celebrate my birthday but I thought I would do something a little special for myself.

lol

:thumbsup:

gtshelby420
04-14-2008, 07:54 AM
I'm going to watch the movie with my girlfriend nice and high..I live somewhat close to santa clara.

smok3y
04-14-2008, 05:27 PM
Looking forward to H&K2. Loved the 1st one, one of my favorite movies, its so funny..

Shame that it wont be out over here in the uk for a while.. But that ware the good ol internet comes in handy..lol

JaySin
04-14-2008, 10:42 PM
I'll definitely be going.