PDA

View Full Version : You guys were Right, VAPES FRIGGIN RULE!!

Lightnen
04-07-2008, 09:35 PM
I AM writing during my 1st Vape experience. I'm nice and TOASTED!! It's a smooth/clear high, and yes just as you mentioned, there is no couch lock,... but an nice energetic high!! Wow!! You guys were Right, VAPES FRIGGIN RULE!!
:stoned:

Storm Crow
04-07-2008, 10:11 PM
Vapes are the greatest thing since rolling papers! - Granny:hippy:

vapefiend
04-08-2008, 12:27 AM
Since toilet paper! :vap_smiley:

iHeartSTI
04-10-2008, 10:35 PM
toilet paper IS my rolling paper!

daihashi
04-11-2008, 12:13 AM
What kind of vape did you get? I have a volcano.

I'm thinking about buying either a super vapezilla or the dome thing I heard about recently for the volcano.

vapes do rule. I don't think I'd want to smoke out of anything else.

:jointsmile::jointsmile::jointsmile:

Lightnen
04-12-2008, 12:36 PM
It's a Vaporite, you can get them off Ebay for $65. They had a Volcano at the head shop where I live, but I've got a problem spending $650 .. What do the Volcano's do that make them worth that much? Are they really that much better?

daihashi
04-12-2008, 03:21 PM
It's a Vaporite, you can get them off Ebay for $65. They had a Volcano at the head shop where I live, but I've got a problem spending $650 .. What do the Volcano's do that make them worth that much? Are they really that much better?

They're much much more efficient. It's one of the best systems on the market. I paid $550 for mine and I don't regret it at all. It's paid for itself at least 3 times over by now since I don't really have to buy any quality stuff. I get really lit just off shwag. Huge savings there :thumbsup:

Lightnen
04-13-2008, 12:14 AM
They're much much more efficient. It's one of the best systems on the market. I paid $550 for mine and I don't regret it at all. It's paid for itself at least 3 times over by now since I don't really have to buy any quality stuff. I get really lit just off shwag. Huge savings there :thumbsup: So how does this collection bag thing work on the Volcano? Is there an air pump which fills the bags? Is yours the Digital model, or the Classic model? Have you used other Vapes? Maybe I'll start saving up... :pimp:

vapefiend
04-13-2008, 12:27 AM
So how does this collection bag thing work on the Volcano? Is there an air pump which fills the bags? Is yours the Digital model, or the Classic model? Have you used other Vapes? Maybe I'll start saving up... :pimp:

Yeah there's a built in pump. Lots of Volcano vids on youtube. Check it out. Personally I'm happy with the herbalAire at less than half the price and I get direct draw too. Paying $500+ won't get you more vapor or efficiency. The Extreme is another dual mode vape for less $.