PDA

View Full Version : 4-20 (Sunday April 20th) ... Nor Cal get-together ?

the image reaper
04-06-2008, 11:54 PM
anybody up for an informal 'smoke-em-up' ? for Sunday, April 20th ?? ... someplace rural and scenic, no steenking cities ?? ... :jointsmile:

norkali
04-07-2008, 02:28 AM
Yes, I am. Details will decide though.

the image reaper
04-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Yes, I am. Details will decide though.

we're gonna need a bunch more folks to join in, otherwise, it will seem like a 'date', not a smoke-out :D ... I'll drive about anywhere in the north-state, but gotta be a decent turnout ... (P.S., in case the 'wrong' people are reading this, we are card-carrying medical MJ patients, meeting to discuss positive characteristics of cannabis as medicine) :jointsmile:

arh420
04-07-2008, 06:26 PM
God this makes me wish I was still out there and legal. You oughtta really all consider panther beach... there's a little natural stairway (not little actually) down to a beeeaautiful beach.
Also if you get stuck on the other side of the arch and tide comes up, I believe you are stuck on the other side.
If you do this I'd advise against swimming... nasty riptide there.
Also santa cruz is all good with the med, ya know.

Again, I wish I could take part of this, moved out to the midwest, no med weed... possession of any ammount is an automatic trip to jail. I have personally be found with a pipe, chared with controlled substance for the resin, paraph., and as a result paid about 2k and no license for 180 days.
Never move guys, burn one for me!

arh420
04-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Hey IR I've had a question for you, but dont want to hijack your thread... lol is there any way to PM on here? It's nothing bad just in regards to hemp depot. I'm assuming you have to add a buddy or something, so dont freak out that I'm adding you.

killerweed420
04-08-2008, 01:08 AM
I really like the Crescent City area. Some very good product in the area too.:jointsmile:

Humboldt215
04-08-2008, 03:04 AM
HELL YA!!

I been in Sacramento for a few "daze" but I am glad I caught this thread before it got defunct.

I am all up for a NORCAL meeting, I gots a fresh crop of Purple Irkle and muh famous 'SnowBud' ready to rok & roll!

Bein' as I would prob show up on the bike, I can only do a local gig (ya know.. saddle bags full O nugs & beer & food) so if Image Reaper can throw one down in the areas I was talkn about awhile ago (southern humboldt or willow creek area) LETS DO IT!!

215 scripts to validate all party activities of course, would this be a overnite experience where tents and sleeping bags required?
If so BBQ material is a necessity.

As I mentioned before the famous 'bigfoot' sighting area of patterson creek is definately a good party area, so is here down in southern humboldt.. maybe on HWY36 *(Grizzly Creek Statepark)*?

I have had many miles with generous amounts of intoxicants with little sleep, so pick a location!

pozers need not respond.

the image reaper
04-08-2008, 05:57 PM
I still dig that Willow Creek idea for meeting up ... the town's used to tourists all the time, we shouldn't 'stick out' ... weather permitting, we could go to that nearby Roger Patterson 'hairy-breasted bigfoot' location, too ... I dig tent-camping, so that's another good idea :thumbsup: ... I'm real flexible, just don't wanna ruin my mood by driving into big cities, fuck cities ... :jointsmile:

edit: I will do some campground research in that area see what I can find :jointsmile:

the image reaper
04-08-2008, 06:11 PM
I have a large campground guide, of mostly 'Free' campgrounds ... some are quite primitive and remote, others with a few more basic amenities ... none are your KOA types ... primarily National Forest lands, in Humboldt county ... picnic tables, outhouses, etc. ... lots of privacy, but maybe too 'rustic' for some ?? ... regardless, I have a list of 19 of these basic campgrounds, just in the Willow Creek area alone ... if interested, I can sift thru them, and provide the driving directions, etc ... or, I can also look in other parts of the northstate ... :jointsmile:

c4mtr0n
04-08-2008, 09:32 PM
count me in. PM me the details...:thumbsup:

the image reaper
04-12-2008, 05:50 PM
count me in. PM me the details...:thumbsup:

1st post, wanting details of a 'meet-up', and no posts since .. ?? .. :wtf: ... yeah, sure thing, Officer :D ...

regardless, being a 'card-carrying MMJ patient', I 'think' I will go ahead and drive to Willow Creek on Apr. 20th (not sure yet, if nearby Chico has a local demonstration, etc) ... if no better idea comes up, I'll be there, looking at the Bigfoot statue in center of town, around Noon, 4-20 :stoned: ... if I get too tired of standing there, mumbling to the hairy bastard, I will go sit in one of the nearby restaurants, and contemplate my next move ... anyone likely to show up, can try to reach me via Yahoo IM ... IF I recognize your name, etc., I will respond ... if not, well, have an enjoyable day :jointsmile:

gotsol
04-12-2008, 06:12 PM
I got a low post count but im down for a little 4:20 get together, mainly so we can all show off our Oakland cannabis liceance. Im in redding so anywhere in nor cal would be good for me, im prolly going to arcata though.

the image reaper
04-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Redding-Arcata goes straight thru beautiful downtown Willow Creek ... :jointsmile:

Humboldt215
04-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Temp: 81.2°F/27.3°C Heat Index: 80°F/26°C Humidity: 24%

at 4pm today in willow creek.

the image reaper
04-12-2008, 11:10 PM
just sent ya some Rep, 215 ... have a good one :jointsmile:

the image reaper
04-13-2008, 03:48 PM
bummer :( ... the Weather.com 'Willow Creek' 10-day forecast shows our 420 weekend, Sat-Sun-Mon , RAIN, temps in high 50s, low 60s ... I'll keep on top of the forecast, as it updates every few hours :jointsmile:

Humboldt215
04-15-2008, 09:45 PM
there is snow today in willow creek. i just got back from Hoopa and all the pass' are white.

so maybe an Arcata thing? Redwood park?

willow creek is still viable; but anybody intersted in the Arcata gig?

veggii
04-16-2008, 01:21 AM
did someone say whiskeytown?? huh? i don't know? :jointsmile:

the image reaper
04-16-2008, 02:36 AM
Arcata sounds cool, about 340 miles for me, roundtrip ... I'll see if I can find enough aluminum cans for gas money, no promises ... :jointsmile:

the image reaper
04-17-2008, 05:15 PM
hmmm, only 3 days to go, and no plans made yet ... no wonder pot ain't legal yet, with this kind of organizing skills at our disposal :wtf: ... just as well, I guess, I'll save gas money by staying home ... :smokin:

Humboldt215
04-18-2008, 01:12 PM
friday 6.12am

showers for this weeekend. :(

veggii
04-19-2008, 10:18 PM
did someone say whiskeytown?? huh? i don't know? :jointsmile:

PARTLY CLOUDY on sun ..... could work??
oh never mind I forgot shasta,co is

Humboldt215
04-20-2008, 03:15 AM
I rode my happy ass up to Eureka today.. hit rain by Fortuna....

that ride really 'frosted my ballz' LOL!

so ya.. its cold :P

veggii
04-20-2008, 02:25 PM
hey guys sun mornin here,sun is shining bright not a cloud in da sky its a bit nipply tho ,,should warm up soon :jointsmile:
oh man my girls were outside last night I hope they didn't freeze
so whiskeytown @ 4:20 ?? anybody?? reaper,H215 :thumbsup:

Humboldt215
04-20-2008, 08:38 PM
Willow Creek, California -- 1:36 PM PDT Updated: 1:36 PM PDT
Conditions: Mostly Cloudy
Temp: 43.1°F/6.2°C Windchill: 43°F/6°C Humidity: 85%
Pressure: 30.17in/1021.6hPa (Rising) Wind: /

Arcata, California -- 1:36 PM PDT Updated: 1:35 PM PDT
Conditions: Mostly Cloudy
Temp: 54.5°F/12.5°C Humidity: 61%
Pressure: 30.23in/1023.6hPa (Rising) Wind: 6.9mph / 11.1km/h / 3.1m/s from the NNW Wind

the image reaper
04-20-2008, 08:39 PM
turns out the weather wasn't cooperative for a 4-20 get-together in the Nor Cal, but, we didn't seem to have more than a couple folks interested, anyway :( ... too bad, I was looking forward to meeting a few of you (not all, just a few :D) ... and, after I worked my fat little fingers to the bone, preparing some NCDG 'door prizes' for our MMJ members ... oh well, there's always next year :jointsmile:

silkyblue
04-20-2008, 11:34 PM
happyness is 4-20 day