PDA

View Full Version : shwag

chasepalmer
04-06-2008, 01:03 AM
okay im trying to find some indica but i live in a small town with only two dealers that i know of. dealer number one i got some from a couple weeks ago, and i dident realy like it, it was high grade stuff, but i think it was a heavy sativa and i ended up getting panic attacks, and it made me feel differnt then what im used to. the other dealer has some shwag that im thinking of getting, i heard its pretty decent shwag, not realy shitty. but i was wondering what the chances are that its going to be indica? its sucks but i think its just a hit and miss, im going to end up wasting allot of money, but eventualy i will find some indica i hope, because both dealers are always getting differnt kinds of weed. they have no idea what it is, only if its good or not. so what do you think, is most of the weed going around indica or sativa based? and then shwag too? thanks in advance for any help. :hippy:

Storm Crow
04-06-2008, 01:22 AM
Most indoor and northern outdoor growers prefer indicas, since they mature faster than sativas. I was raised in San Diego and much of what we got were sativas from Mexico. Where I live now, indicas and hybrids are the rule.

Much of the cannabis available today is a hybrid between indicas and sativas. Just keep trying. And look for seeds in anything you consider "halfway decent weed", often what you grow from it (with loving care) is superior to the weed it came from (cheaply grown and improperly stored).

Living in the boonies, I sympathize with your lack of dealers. Until I got legal and started growing, I was in the same boat. No "brand names", just "pot", a sleazy dealer, and we were lucky when there was some in. :( Good luck!- Granny:hippy:

chasepalmer
04-06-2008, 06:19 AM
i live in northern MN, so hopefully it is indica. im not sure if its coming from mexico though. im just gonna buy some and hope for the best. do you think most shwag in mn comes from mexico or no?

arh420
04-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Northern MN? Keep lookin.... theres alot of f'n dank up that way.
I'm down to the south of you in NW Iowa... you think it's bad there... try here.
$120 standard oz of shwag
nugs = impossible, if you see em they are wet and smell like hay.

The Colonel
04-06-2008, 08:52 PM

Isn't that enough to make you start growing your own?

chasepalmer
04-06-2008, 09:16 PM
yeah, but do you think most shwag in mn comes from mexico or no?

ijustloveweed
04-07-2008, 02:36 AM
Northern MN? Keep lookin.... theres alot of f'n dank up that way.
I'm down to the south of you in NW Iowa... you think it's bad there... try here.
nugs = impossible, if you see em they are wet and smell like hay.

jesus man, 120? thats crazy... i get a oz of shwagg for $40. But i usually just spend my money on some dank

smokealot123
04-07-2008, 04:20 AM
jesus man, 120? thats crazy... i get a oz of shwagg for $40. But i usually just spend my money on some dank

that makes sense lol u cant even buy internet bud for that, anyway don't smoke it if your going to get panic attacks it's just not worth the risk.. keep tok:jointsmile:in and stay safe

OntarioToker69
04-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Don't even buy shwag,it's not even worth it..
I realisze alot of stoners don't even care what they are smoking as long as it gets them high,But if you define it as shwag,and very lowgrade cannabis why buy it when you know it's crap???
I've had a friend smoke a joint (of crap) with me when i had no bud,as I was Feeling sore,It wasn't complete garbage like mexican brick weed,but still,The only effect it produced was a headache.

The Only way I would ever stop smoking marijuana would be if
the following things happened.

1.If I Had to pay the same Price as Some Americans for connoisseur Medical Grade Cannabis(i.e $720 for ounces of purple Kush some places, I think Philly)

2.If all that was available was Shwagg or chemically grown mids/highs

Even if this Happened I probably wouldn't quit smoking,I'd be forced to Grow my own Organic medical Grade Cannabis.

smokestoomuch
04-08-2008, 01:00 PM

why spend money on merlot when you can buy CHAMPAGNE

LOL

keep toking, keep smiling, keep burning :rastasmoke:

arh420
04-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Forgot to answer the shwag in MN question.... yes its from mexico.
The mids are whats comin down from canada, and thats why they are at a fair price up there.
I've seen some good deals on high end up there too, $250 ozs etc.

HerbalConfusion
04-08-2008, 07:02 PM
720 an ounce is bullshit noone pays that.

mushaboom
04-09-2008, 07:27 PM
you might be the only person in the world who would choose shwag over headies... haha:)

irkenelite
04-23-2008, 09:47 PM
schwag is garbage. I highly reccomend some dank or even middies but schwag is vile!

tha_green_ghost
05-03-2008, 11:56 PM
Man, y'all obviously haven't smoked any GOOD schwagg.:jointsmile: I'm from South Texas where it's MOSTLY schwagg (mexi brick I guess you can say)...and some the stuff I get is pretty damn good. Some better than others but for instance, the weed I have right now is all compressed but has a sweet smell to it, and the weed I had before it was a skunky fluffy and the buds were full of trichomes, good flavor,good high as well.

I think, for people who are used to smoking high grade weed, schwagg ain't gonna live up to your needs as far as getting stoned, but if you smoke "good schwagg" on the regular, you tend to appreciate the finer buds alot more!

maxsuperdanks
05-04-2008, 02:03 AM
yeah, but do you think most shwag in mn comes from mexico or no?

Dude, I know it's coming from mexico (mexicans themselves that lived in the ghetto apartments near me had bricks of their nasty shit)

Some comes from florida, it's usually a bit danker, but still moist ass dank.

maxsuperdanks
05-04-2008, 02:06 AM
Northern MN.... I bring my own pot when I go up north, because I know there's not going to be anything but shit up that way.

Twin Cities MN has the kill.

EpsilonX
05-04-2008, 05:48 AM
you must be kidding?!?!
I can get shwag for $25 an ounce lol
and that is shwag that actually get you high lol

OntarioToker69
05-04-2008, 10:48 AM
720 an ounce is bullshit noone pays that.

According to a December 2007 High Times Trans High Market report,It Was reported that Ounces of Purple kush were in fact going for 720 American Dollars in the city of philadelphia.

stinkyattic
05-04-2008, 12:43 PM
Y'all may notice this thread is significantly shorter. A couple of you will want to re-read the forum posting rules stickied all over this site. Other drugs and discussion of dealing are STRICTLY prohibited.
These 'how much do you pay' threads all end badly and turn into a moderation nightmare... I think it's time to quit while we're still (sort of) ahead.
CLOSED FOR BUSINESS.