PDA

View Full Version : LightWeight

Dreadscale
03-28-2008, 11:15 PM
Hi All !:thumbsup:

First off, I haven't smoked Marijuana for over 10 years or so. I have always had a tendency to get real paranoid when I did. When I would smoke it it would get me real anxious, I would pace the floor and almost always have to go outside and get some fresh air.

I recently was making some cannabutter for my wife. I made this from the clippings of a NorthernLights and threw in a resin covered bud for good measure. Well anyway while making the butter I was licking my fingers (probably just to see if it would have any affect) and I got really ripped. I once again was on the verge of a panic attack.

Do you think this could be a strain related thing? I didn't get the anxiety every time.
If so is there a strain you could recommend that is real mellow?
I would love to grow a crop and enjoy trying it to see if I am growing a worthwhile crop. My wife says it is great.

OR am I just a LightWeight?:hippy:

THANKS

xrustedgaugex
03-29-2008, 01:19 AM
There was a certian type of grass I was buying for a little bit that got me all geeked out like that. . . needless to say i didnt buy it for a while from that dude, until he got some fresher funk but I did get rather paranoid and felt all nervous, especially in public- While, normally, I'm rather one those people you cannot tell are stoned at work.

:thumbsup:
:rastasmoke:

OntarioToker69
03-30-2008, 07:01 PM
If you Smoke A dank Indica with a heavy couch-lock
effect,you might have a more enjoyable experience with marijuana
(my Wife is that way,I have some master kush hash right now wich
she can enjoy with out getting all paranoid)
I recommend Purple Kush For you.It's a notoriously potent couchlock Indica.