PDA

View Full Version : mids?? how?

spazzoid06
03-28-2008, 09:50 PM
how do people make mids? and why do they make mids?

SurfBud
03-29-2008, 03:07 AM
Large scale commercial grow ops where the growing process isn't really monitored or taken care of. Quantity vs. Quality.

OntarioToker69
03-29-2008, 09:41 AM
Also probably alot of low grade strains.
I personally go without weed if I can't Find Premium Medical
Grade buds.Low's and mids don't relly help my ailments as
well as some of the notorious connoisseur grade strains.

Dreadscale
03-29-2008, 04:21 PM
Forgive my lack of knowledge on this, But, What are Mids?

From reading the other posts, it seems Mids is a description of quality.
Is this Correct?

If this is so, how does one distinguish Mids, from Lows, and so on?
Is it a matter of personal preference or is there some benchmark to measure against?

I Have No Clue!! THANKS !!

jonas
03-31-2008, 02:19 PM
You people make me sick :( I live out in the middle of nowhere, where White Widow is $80 an eigth. Theres alot of middies out here, which are fine to smoke, if you're not spoiled off your ass on Hindu Purpleberry Orange AK-47 Hydro or whatever it is you crazy kids are smoking. I'd rather smoke middies all day than dankity dank once a day :P But I confess, if you know the right people, good weed costs about the same as middies, mind you its not Purps or anything but its still good.

But whatever puts the hot air in your balloon :hippy:

Animosity
03-31-2008, 09:41 PM
Forgive my lack of knowledge on this, But, What are Mids?

An easy way to define Middies, Top Schwag.

Mr. Clandestine
03-31-2008, 11:16 PM
Hindu Purpleberry Orange AK-47 Hydro

LMAO! C'mon, I know mids will suffice... but you know you're just reelin' for some of that HPO-AK47-H! Ya know, there is another way to have these exotic goodies on hand whenever you want them without having to haggle over ridiculous dealer prices... :rolleyes:

OntarioToker69
04-01-2008, 08:27 AM
I do not smoke mids or schwagg.
I consider myself somewhat of an amtuer connoisseur.I Typically smoke only name brand strains from Seed-Banks.
But Just By looking at the schwagg mids around here...
They seem improperly Grown,improperly flushed,improperly cured,
improperly manicured and immature.The Bud smells like a barn....
which leads me to believe it's mass produced on Manitoba or Saskatchewan Farms.I think the operations are much to big for proper attention to detail to produce quality bud....or no chems or nutes at all...or sometimes too much....I also believe marijuana plants are aware and respond to your loving human presence....and
This Helps them Grow big,strong and potent.
As for the strains that make up the mids...By the way they look..(we have the same schwagg here all year round)
I'm almost positive it must be bagseed from Mexican Sativas
that have just been passed down generation to generation.

jonas
04-01-2008, 01:42 PM
LMAO! C'mon, I know mids will suffice... but you know you're just reelin' for some of that HPO-AK47-H! Ya know, there is another way to have these exotic goodies on hand whenever you want them without having to haggle over ridiculous dealer prices... :rolleyes:

Haha, well yes I know what you mean and I'm working on that route.

FlyGuyOU
04-01-2008, 04:13 PM
IMOP 'mids' are nothing more than a cultural construct created by street level dealers looking to get more money outta shitty weed. mids have seeds, mids are sometimes compressed but not always. Mids look green but smell more like schwag than nugz.
mids are either poorly grown nugs that got seeded and therefore suck
or
mids are fresh schwag which makes it look better than usual allowing for people to charge more.
i dont like mids

bestgreenthumb
04-02-2008, 12:42 AM
lmao,you don't make mids,its what the product becomes. Degraded,smushed,smuggled,seeded.quick dried,uncured=results in lower quality mids.

mushaboom
04-09-2008, 07:36 PM
yea greenthumb is right on. people dont make the mids or grow real shitty genetics for mass production. thatd just be stupid. mids typically started out as something nice and fresh. to cross borders and stuff though mexicans or canadians and such need to compress it and squash it together to save space and keep the smell in. thats why you dont usually find proper nuggets. theyre there, they have just been smushed. maybe they once used to smoke like headies, but after being smushed up in plastic bags with no consideration for proper storage cannabinoids break down making it less potent.

Buddahbear
04-20-2008, 06:42 AM
Most likely outdoor, in giant fields, far far away. Usually by people who don't know what they're doing or else they'd grow better weed.

t00fatt
04-20-2008, 07:58 AM
Growing Jamaica Style (http://www.planetganja.com/highsociety/showthread.php?t=71380), found this and thought it was interesting. I don't like the part where they dry the buds outside and let them get wet with the morning dew, lol. I like to keep a stash of both mids and chronic. I live in Miami and the mids that come around smell nice, no humid skunky smell, and are a light green. Best part is they're $25 a half O or $350 for a half pound. I like to smoke mids all day, then at night get ripped with the sensi.

BlazedinBA
05-06-2008, 07:18 PM
man, a lot of you guys are lucky...where im from mids are the main kind of smoke your going to find...also can find headies and good KB but you gotta know the right people(lucky me:jointsmile:)...mids comes bricked or unbricked, bricked being a rediculous 125 an O and unbricked is 150....talk about a rip off...i hate living in an area where the weed smells like shit and its a rip off to buy...california here i come!:smokin: