PDA

View Full Version : Sandiego D.A says MMj Law is POPPYCOCK!!

veggii
03-25-2008, 08:09 AM
Evidence the DA willfully disregard the law:

When the jurors were dismissed they had an opportunity to ask and answer questions with the prosecuting and defending attorneys. The prosecutor, Robert Bruce, was asked the same question three times by different jurors. Finally, the third time, it came at him point blank,"When you learned that Mr. Archer was a valid Medical Marijuana Patient, why did you continue prosecuting him?" San Diego County District Attorney Robert Bruce threw up his hands and replied," Well personally I think this whole medical marijuana thing is a bunch of :wtf: poppycock." :wtf:and walked away. (this was witnessed by the remaining 11 jurors, my counsel, Mr. Reyes with his counsel and myself.)
full article here:
11 to 1 to aquit but it's Re-trial for MMJ Patient Nathan Archer. : Indybay (http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2008/01/17/18473101.php)

killerweed420
03-25-2008, 05:11 PM
Well the good news is atleast one person on the jury had the guts and knowledge to do the right thing. The bad news is these shit for brains DA's can continue to try and prosecute these cases as many times as they want.

HerbalConfusion
03-25-2008, 08:58 PM
Edit double post.

HerbalConfusion
03-25-2008, 09:00 PM
Ummm no actually 11 people found him not guilty 1 found him guilty. You should have read the whole article.

veggii
03-26-2008, 02:34 AM
what i can't figure out just boggle's my mind is
how the DA's in the USA can just simply ignore statelaw
and not be held accountable for their actions (breaking statelaws)
cause thats is exactly what they are doing is breaking statelaw!