PDA

View Full Version : The best club???

BayAreaGirl707
03-25-2008, 02:01 AM
I live in Fairfield and I am looking for the best club near me... Anyone have any info??? The most i'll drive is a hour lol:D

FUNKNUGGET
03-25-2008, 05:01 AM
I didn't know fairfield was still considered bay area lol... anyways i dont beleive there are any clubs in fairfield, but there are 10 give or take in sactown (where i currently reside) and also oakland and berkeley in the other direction...

DrGreen
04-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Its got the best selection of Medical Grade...

Oldog4tz
04-08-2008, 10:53 PM
not much happens in Solano County - they still ignore 215 for all purposes - Holistic Solutions in Richmond is a less expensive choice than Harborside - know nothing of Sac co-ops - :hippy:

OnTopOfTheWorld
05-12-2008, 07:31 AM
Which Co-ops in the Berkely/Oakland/Sf area have the best prices for half Ounces and Ounces of High Grade Meds? Currently Im always going to Harborside but Im looking for a club with a good selection of high grade like them but for a cheaper price.

OnTopOfTheWorld
05-12-2008, 07:10 PM
C'mon I know someone knows, please help me out :)

west coast style
05-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Oakland's Blue Sky (formerly known as SR-71) has pretty decent prices for half ounces and ounces. Also, Grass Roots Clinic (SF) usually has pretty good deals. Last week, they had a special of the day, and it was $225/ounce for a strain called Jambalaya. Not sure how much Harborside charges for their high grades, but Divinity Tree (SF) sells their half ounces of high grades for $175.

OnTopOfTheWorld
05-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Thanks, good lookin out

betty28rumpson
05-22-2008, 11:51 PM
Hello my name is betty I am looking for a medical doctor in Oakland can you help a sister out plz

betty28rumpson
05-22-2008, 11:52 PM
have you been to the one by hilltop mall in Richmond

west coast style
05-23-2008, 07:36 AM
Here ya go, Betty:

215physicians.html (http://www.canorml.org/prop/215physicians.html)

Just locate a doctor that's close to you. Good luck!

btownbuddah
05-26-2008, 05:07 AM
The one by the Hilltop mall is by far the best if you wanna a half or a zip. They've usually got a good purple for 345 or 335. If you don't wanna pay purpletax you can get something nice for 300-335. They have cheaper stuff too. Kif and hash too. You can get halfs, eights, teeners and grams for slightly more. Their quality is comparable to stuff that sells for 50-60 an eighth at other eastbay clubs. You can usually get something nice at Richmond for 40-45. By far the best deal that I know from clubs now that the hayward club is shut down. My only complaint is that I think they harvest a little early. The bud always looks a little better than it is. But only a REAL BIG pothead would notice.

btownbuddah
05-30-2008, 09:27 PM
I just found out from a friend that the hilltop club is no longer open. Too bad, seems like all the cheap places get shut down.

west coast style
05-30-2008, 09:40 PM
Holistic Solutions locations in Richmond and San Mateo were raided (as well as other cannabis clubs). The SF location closed a few days right before the raids. Ken Estes, who manages the raided clubs, says they will re-open, though. Just don't know when yet. Also, several hours after the DEA raided a spot on Telegraph Ave, two people were later arrested on the suspicion of attempted burglary. Supposedly, the DEA left the doors wide open and bags full of marijuana and those two guys went in trying to get whatever they can find.

Pretty bad week in California. There were raids in SoCal a few days ago as well.

kimbo817
06-25-2008, 09:26 PM
just looking for the best sf club. i usually go to cmc which is pretty chill but just wondering if there was anything better.

west coast style
06-26-2008, 04:54 PM
My favorite club in SF is HopeNet off of 9th St. It's easily the most compassionate place for patients I've been to, and it's probably my favorite dispensary in the whole Bay. CannaMed Care is cool, especially their lounge, but their meds are really expensive.

At HopeNet, they always weigh over every bag I buy (last 8th I bought came out to 4.2 grams for $50), plus they usually throw in like a free treat as well. They also allow for on-site medication. Cathy, the owner, is a really sweet lady. I always leave HopeNet with a smile on my face. =)

kimbo817
06-26-2008, 10:04 PM
nice. sounds good thanks

bearsnotbombs
06-30-2008, 05:28 PM
no props for any sac-area clubs?

norcaltoker
07-23-2008, 11:02 PM
I live in Fairfield and I am looking for the best club near me... Anyone have any info??? The most i'll drive is a hour lol:D
Whats up im like 15 minutes from fairfield. Anyway there is the club out in richmond my friend got the dankest shit from. Get the purple barney. It aint purple thoe its pure black and it was amazing.

west coast style
08-07-2008, 10:26 PM
The one in Richmond got raided and shut down.

A club just opened up a few months ago in Vallejo, which is not too far from Fairfield.

skunkgrower
08-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Blue Sky on 17th st in Oakland has quality smoke but it is pricey. There clones are decent had good and bad luck with them. Clean low key place parking is tough.

bayareapurps
08-14-2008, 10:55 PM
DONT LISTEN TO HIM look up HARBORSIDEHEALTHCLINIC.com in oakland voted best club 2 years in a row

bayareapurps
08-14-2008, 10:57 PM
do your research CmC off sutter is the best club in frisco they have chill as lounge, deli sandwiches fried chicken weed coffe.... vaporizer...

sscc420
08-23-2009, 07:52 PM
Come try South Sacramento Care Center. We carry a large selection of medicine, edibles and estracts. Here is our medicine menu as of 8-23-09.

GRAND DADDY PURPLE
209 KUSH
QUEEN
J1
HASH PLANT/DIESEL
SUGAR SAGE
HEADBAND
GREEN CRACK
GREEN RIBBON
NIGHTMARE
GREEN POISON
SUPER DOG
PINEAPPLE
GORILLA GRASS
BERRY POISON
OUTDOOR TRAINWRECK
OD MOUNTAIN GREEN

STAFF
SSCC
916 393-1820

rudy2010
09-18-2009, 11:27 PM
Good info on the dispensaries. I have been to Harborside in oaktown and it is nice but pricy. You need to know what you are doing to get the best stuff though. Are you close to Santa Rosa because organican in SR is good too but a little pricy. In SF I like The Green Door on Howard. They charge $45 no tax for their best but the best is not always available and parking is tough.

MadDog420
06-02-2010, 05:42 PM
There is a dispensary just outside Fairfield (none allowed in the city limits), but have you looked for delivery services? I just started helping the Vanjo Group with their internet presents and they deliver to Napa, Solano, and Yolo Counties. Check their site at Vanjo Group (http://www.vanjogroup.org). I was a customer first and so far I am happy with them, and I am not that easy to please. From time to time they have sales of overstock. They are normally very competitive (cost me the same for delivery as when I pick up from others) and during the sale you get a really good price for 1/2 or 1 oz.