PDA

View Full Version : shameless v skins

b0Ng h!tz 4 mE
03-24-2008, 08:38 PM
both have been sooo good man the shameless when mandy pops them e's omg haha and thingymabobs preg on skins haha paul abbots a legend shameless def. the best tho :D

hippy lettuce
03-25-2008, 10:39 AM
I reckon Shameless is easily the best of the two. Skins is good and all that but i prefer Shameless. Although they've both got abit serious in the new series.

devils dream
03-30-2008, 11:48 PM
i think there is no contest as they are both good for different reasons, shameless is much more of a comedy, and has great entertainment value. skins on the other hand is slightly dark and touches on more serious stuff.

slantedcorners
04-02-2008, 12:45 AM
I haven't seen too much of Skins...I think I'm just put off because my friends go on about it too much. Shameless gets my vote.

smok3y
04-18-2008, 12:07 AM
i think there is no contest as they are both good for different reasons, shameless is much more of a comedy, and has great entertainment value. skins on the other hand is slightly dark and touches on more serious stuff.

Agree...

Just watched skins about a hour ago, it was chris'ses(sp) funral.. Man it was sad, and I think it was the last episode aswell:mad:
Shame cause I was into skinks quit alot...
Gutted shamless is finished aswell.. At least season6 will be back on the screens in about 7-8 months time..

Well it looks like there will be another season of skins, but will be a new bunch of people.. Heres what was on the E4 skins web site

"Now with the Skins cast as we know it having left the building, we're left wondering whether the Cassie shaped void could ever be filled (physically quite slight but mentally it's huge), and what are we going to do without the Sid/Tony dynamic? The new class will have a lot to live up to, but we have a sneaking suspicion the writers might just pull it off, and we'll still have series I and II to watch again. Over and over."

Skins - E4.com (http://www.e4.com/skins/)