PDA

View Full Version : I NEED KOKUA!

ymanalo
03-23-2008, 11:41 PM
Aloha,
I am rated totaly disabled by both the Social Security & Veterans Administrations and I'm in constant pain. The only thing that helps ls God's gift to our 'aina. I do have a medical marijuana card here in Hawaii, but I can't grow it where I live.
We live on a very tight budget because I am unable to work. The cost of this gift is beyond our income. There are no Medical Marijuana Co-Ops here on the island of Oahu.
I don't know what to do and I NEED HELP!

ymanalo

StickyfingahZ
03-24-2008, 12:00 AM
Waimanalo is perfect for growing,you got the mauka and Makai right in your back yard and front yard,lol
I live in Hawaii also bro,on the leeward side.I myself was looking for caregivers.But I cant seem to find any.

Punabud
09-05-2008, 09:54 AM
Aloha,
I am rated totaly disabled by both the Social Security & Veterans Administrations and I'm in constant pain. The only thing that helps ls God's gift to our 'aina. I do have a medical marijuana card here in Hawaii, but I can't grow it where I live.
We live on a very tight budget because I am unable to work. The cost of this gift is beyond our income. There are no Medical Marijuana Co-Ops here on the island of Oahu.
I don't know what to do and I NEED HELP!

ymanalo

brah, no make excuses! Apathy is the biggest social disease around! For you to say you can't,really upsets me!!! Why even have the "blue card" if you're not gonna put it to use? Either do an indoor grow op, or an outdoor op. But quit wasting your time! 90 days from seed to harvest, but another week to dry. Then another two week to one month to cure your meds.

To do an indoor op. You only need a walk-in closet. But an outdoor op is way cheaper if your on a tight budget?