PDA

View Full Version : New to Coolidge az

funtime
03-23-2008, 10:43 AM
Looking for some friends who are in my area who 420 friendly. Kinda boring here and the pc can't really chat back with you and chill. So if you are in my area and want to chat some more send me a pm. :cool:

Also I fix pcs for a living so if you got some probs with your pc I never have a prob helping friends:rastasmoke:

I enjoy watching movies also like kicking back and just chilling.

Hope to hear some you and thanks for having the board I got lucky on google and hit this site lol!

StaSiS88
06-09-2008, 12:44 AM
sup dude, Im new to the area, moved out here a few months ago for work, I do IT work also... So I dont know anyone but people from work and none of them smoke so Im lookin for some cool people to chill with. Hit me up on AIM if you have it or send me a message. Later

azloc1a
06-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Whats up man, new to this area too.

:hippy:

LeBlue
09-17-2008, 09:24 PM
So there are a bunch of people from az lookin for other 420 buds... and no luck? this state blows.

Immolation
09-26-2008, 07:28 AM
I might be moving to Queen Creek soon.How far away is Coolidge from QC.

smoking99
10-22-2008, 06:18 PM
I see you left your thread a long time ago. Are you still looking for some 420 freinds?? I'm in magma ranch area. I also have two or three computers that need help. drop me a line

smoking99
10-23-2008, 09:09 PM
Hello , I have a few computers that need help. I would much rather have a 420 friend work on them, then one of sheriff joe's friends. drop me a line on [email protected]

AZnewbie
12-05-2008, 06:49 AM
sup dude, Im new to the area, moved out here a few months ago for work, I do IT work also... So I dont know anyone but people from work and none of them smoke so Im lookin for some cool people to chill with. Hit me up on AIM if you have it or send me a message. Later
Just moved to AZ myself, I can't get over how hard it is to get bud. This really sucks man.