PDA

View Full Version : I NEED KOKUA!

ymanalo
03-22-2008, 02:41 AM
Aloha,
I am rated totaly disabled by both the Social Security & Veterans Administrations and I'm in constant pain. The only thing that helps ls God's gift to our 'aina. I do have a medical marijuana card here in Hawaii, but I can't grow it where I live.
We live on a very tight budget because I am unable to work. The cost of this gift is beyond our income. There are no Medical Marijuana Co-Ops here on the island of Oahu.
I don't know what to do and I NEED HELP!

ymanalo

Hawaiian Bud
05-29-2008, 05:26 PM
dude, your best bet is to move to the Big Island! Everything with regard to medical marijuana is better. If you are on disability moving to the Big Island makes sense! I moved to Puna from Kapahulu a little more than a year and a half ago. I havn't looked back either. Though I have to commute to work on Oahu weekly, I wouldn't change anything.

If you are a renter on Oahu, it's better here....way cheaper brah! Plus if your disability has made it to were you can't drive at all. No worries, the bus on the Big Island is free!!!! No more two dollar crap for every time you climb on board.

Most properties/houses in Puna come with a good chunk of land. I'd imagine the smallest plot of land here in Puna would be a rather larger for Oahu.
I highly suggest you look into the Big Island. My friend moved here because he could no longer afford to live in Honolulu. He found himself a nice room(large) in a house in Hilo for $300.00 a month it includes utilities too!
Go online and look at the newspaper for the eastside of Hawaii. Look for property, or rentals:

Hawaii Tribune-Herald :: Hilo, Hawaii (http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/)

Good luck brah!

StickyfingahZ
05-29-2008, 06:33 PM
But hows the jobs down there.
I too am a medical patient and Growing is hard where I am at.I been to Big Island once,Waipio Valley.But that was like 20 years ago.lol.
But yeah,hows the jobs?

FakeBoobsRule
06-22-2008, 10:33 AM
Santamarta, your post that I deleted sounds too close to asking for a source which is against the forum rules. Please read the rules available in stickies in many of the forum index pages such as the lounge and feedback.

StickyfingahZ
06-22-2008, 02:07 PM
Still dry out here,This is Two Weeks.nobody has anything,and if they do,they aint sharing,lol

drnatural007
06-29-2008, 03:27 AM
Aloha hui
do we want a dispensary? Big Island grows, Maui has HR49 and Oahu ?
A collective is considering making medicine available via a compact btween the mayors, governor and our groups like me, green cross, norml, mercycenters, compassionate care, THC ministry and patients with med card numbers and do a public delivery or 3 of medicinal cannabis

If we keep records and do research and provide Alt ingestions as well as developing an herbal and nutriceutical dispensary to preserve our rights against the codex alimentarious

Only serious freedom flyers need respond to me ;-@

StickyfingahZ
06-30-2008, 10:44 PM
and how do we respond to you?

Punabud
09-05-2008, 04:37 AM
But hows the jobs down there.
I too am a medical patient and Growing is hard where I am at.I been to Big Island once,Waipio Valley.But that was like 20 years ago.lol.
But yeah,hows the jobs?

well, what kinda work do you do?

RoguePoet28
09-11-2008, 06:37 AM
I think there is an ASA chapter in Honolulu...maybe they can help.....

HonoluluASA
09-23-2008, 02:50 AM
Yes there is a new Honolulu ASA Chapter, and we are needing members (both patients and supporters) to join the ASA here on Oahu so that we can work on getting things changed for Oahu as they are changing for the big island. Visit www.HonoluluASA.org (http://www.honoluluasa.org)

kauaibeachlr
02-08-2010, 10:26 PM
The Big Island is beautiful and less expensive. There is certainly the most delicious, wonderful bud. However, if you have medical problems, especially respiratory, you should visit before you move to see how the vog affects your breathing. I moved back to Kaua'i because of the vog and I still cannot believe the difference.
I miss the Big Island, much love to you all.

:rastasmoke:

Weezard
02-08-2010, 11:45 PM
The Big Island is beautiful and less expensive. There is certainly the most delicious, wonderful bud. However, if you have medical problems, especially respiratory, you should visit before you move to see how the vog affects your breathing. I moved back to Kaua'i because of the vog and I still cannot believe the difference.
I miss the Big Island, much love to you all.

:rastasmoke:

Mahalo, brah
Good advice!

I love Kaua'i!
I love Beeg Guy's Land more.:)

But.

The VOG is nasty lately, even in N. Kona
Have not seen a "green-flash" sunset in months.
Actually, most of that time we could not see a horizon!

Does not seem to bother asthmatics, but burns everyone's eyes.
That, and competent medical care is, um, a plane ride away at best!:(

Couple things to factor before ya jump.:)

We hope it's temporary, but in volcano time, temporary can be a couple hundred years!

So far? Still a good bargain vs. 'lulu! (aka L. A. West) :D

Alo Ha
Wee 'zard,
Kona side