03-21-2008, 04:27 AM
http://www.scienceclarified.com/images/uesc_06_img0353.jpg

bought that shit last night after one bowl i tripped balls for 3 hours

HerbalConfusion
03-21-2008, 05:21 AM
Damn now thats brick weed.

stinkyattic
03-21-2008, 12:07 PM
Are you fucking with us? That's the poorest-quality weed (not counting soapbar) that I've ever had the misfortune to see. My eyes hurt. My lungs hurt. I wouldn't even COOK with that garbage.

smokestoomuch
03-21-2008, 01:50 PM
UR A............ super crazy afghan skunk purpberry

for even smoking, looking at that SHITE :mad:

grow up matey get some real weed or wake up and get in to the 'real world'

fix up people look at ur grade even smoke a bit before u buy it if u can or find a dealer and befriend them so they'll sort u out some decent grade use ur loaf people thats why we have em

bless :cool:

keep toking, keep smiling, keep burning :rastasmoke:

Grade A
03-21-2008, 03:11 PM
What a dumb post. You should be banned.

spazzoid06
03-21-2008, 04:10 PM
lol , i wanted to see if anyone would say , "where did you get that shit i wanna get sum" im just fucing with yall

norkali
03-21-2008, 04:22 PM
Lol, as soon as you see www.sciencesclarified.com... on the pic link, you can usually bet that the following pic of weed is a fake.

eazystar
03-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Lol, as soon as you see www.sciencesclarified.com... on the pic link, you can usually bet that the following pic of weed is a fake.

oh it's marijuana, just really bricked marijuana.

why do government/public articles and stuff always show bricked Mexi marijuana?

why not show the beauty of the plant by showing what High Times or Cannabis Culture does?!

norkali
03-28-2008, 01:50 AM
oh it's marijuana, just really bricked marijuana.

Oh, I know. Lol. I know the picture is actual weed, I just meant that the post itself was a joke. :thumbsup:

green3gold
04-05-2008, 02:54 AM
i've seen allot of our friend reginold b brown over the years, but i dont think ive ever seen any that looked that bad, i agree with stinky attic, i wouldn't even cook with that

NaughtyDreadz
04-13-2008, 03:37 AM
i have cooked with that,,,, :wtf:

vanislgrower
07-09-2008, 07:56 PM
looks like mexican weed no joke got some cheap stuff in mexico once and it was all brown and stuff looked like shriveled death and smelt like incence or something. Very weird high but sativa-ish i guess. I climbed a mountain and smoked a rolled at the top of it.

GreenLeaf420
07-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Just for the hell of it how much does that shit cost across th country is the price the same???

In NY for regs cost $950.00 a Pound Really the shit does not look that bad!!!

That is true Shwagg Weed.... Thats true Dirt... That looks like pressed ProMix!!

Markass
07-12-2008, 06:16 AM
Here in oklahoma if you know the right people you can get regular stuff for 200-250 a pound...New york huh?? Sucks being that far from mexico..900 bucks a pound? wow.

msjellybean
07-13-2008, 04:52 PM
i've seen allot of our friend reginold b brown over the years, but i dont think ive ever seen any that looked that bad, i agree with stinky attic, i wouldn't even cook with that

cook with it?? i would'nt want it in the same room with me. i wouldnt touch it with a magic marker:wtf::mad::chainsaw:

420_24/7
07-13-2008, 05:29 PM
How was that not an obvious joke?

RobPA
07-13-2008, 05:45 PM
That looks exactly like the weed I got in St Lucia.

oliwog
07-24-2008, 08:02 AM
soemtimes that shit comes around the uk when it gets dry it seems to have a minty ish taste an smell
i smoke like an eight in half hour an had like a minor buzz it was more of a head ach i think smoking my vapour duff gets me higher than that shit
i wonder what strains they actually are though an how they are grown to get bud that poor quality. i dont even think most of its bud probalbly jus the whole plant minus the main stalk all pressed together but still i wanna know what strains grow that shit, i mean it doesnt even really look like real marijuana an im surprised the feds dont laugh at you an throw it back in your face if you get busted with that shit.
but yea funny post though had me wonderin for a minute