PDA

View Full Version : Quest Diagnostics Test Question

woohaa
03-19-2008, 03:56 PM
I just got my Hair/Urine Custody and Control Form. Under the type of tests it has the following listed

6405N SAP 5-50 GC/MS
1793N SAP 9-50/2000
6633N SAP 10-50 GC/MS
and 19870N HAIR-5

Each test has a box next to it where one could place a check mark, but there is no check mark on any of the boxes. After searching the codes it looks like 6405N SAP 5-50 GC/MS,
1793N SAP 9-50/2000 and 6633N SAP 10-50 GC/MS are all urine tests.

Will this be a hair and urine test or just a hair test? Since none of the boxes are checked do you think I could check the 3 that are urine and not check the HAIR-5.

I've been clean 45 days so my chance of passing the hair test is slim to none from what I've been reading.

My heart dropped with the guy gave me the form and it said HAIR-5. Any help would be appreciated.

Jerry G
03-19-2008, 04:13 PM
How much time do you have before you have to submit a sample?

I can probably help you pass if you have a few days.

woohaa
03-19-2008, 04:15 PM
I should have the sample submitted by tomorrow. Talk about bad luck.

Jerry G
03-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Go to a beauty supply place, buy the strongest hair relaxer you can find. Propylene Glycol should be the primary ingredient. Ammonia would be a good ingredient as well.

Leave it in as long as you can stand.

With 45 days clean, you have a pretty good chance.

If you can trim your hair to a little over one inch, that would help too.

joker88
03-20-2008, 01:50 AM
The collector will place a check mark in the box next to the test that they perform for that company that sent you according to what they have on file for that company,being that most companies use the same form but contract quest to do different test example Walmart,HomeDepot,and Lowes use the same form for quest but each company has different kinds of test on file and the collector will look it up and check the test that is being performed. Good Luck

woohaa
03-20-2008, 02:14 AM
I got the stuff from the store and have in my hair as we speak. I will also bring some QF. I guess it's russian roulette to see which one they have me do.

Let's hope it's urine!

joker88
03-20-2008, 02:29 AM
WHAT COMPANY IS IT YOU COULD LOOK IT UP AND CHECK TO SEE WHAT TEST THEY PERFORM

jeffman
03-20-2008, 05:01 AM
these server is busy problems suck

jeffman
03-20-2008, 05:21 AM
I have this from a previous post and the only thing I would add is when I come out of the bathroom and hand them the sample before they can even say anything I tell them this was all I can go to head off any overzealous collectors that tell You the amount in QF is not enough. JMHO

Yes QF works at Quest and I've done it 7 times.

They will not observe unless You give them reason too, but they will be right on top of that bathroom door so do not use the squirt top on QF as it can and will make a sucking noise.

They will check temp big-time so if too warm swirl and blow Gently. Each swirl and blow will drop about 1 degree.

If too cool I have rubbed My finger on My pants and made it hot and held it over the temp strip on the container. Do not push on the strip!!! Just cover it with Your warm finger.

I have never seen a Quest employee put the sample anywhere near there nose to smell it and it would be crazy or possibly against there company policy I would hope.

If You practice with QF and act like a normal person You will find them to be nice People. They have there job and You have Yours. Good luck and Please post the good news when You get it.:smokin::stoned:

woohaa
03-20-2008, 06:34 AM
Hey Jeff,

I did pass a test at Quest test in February with QF at 92 degrees... I dumped QF, pissed in toilet and then signed the papers with a shakey hand.

I'm stressing this test since it has the 19870N HAIR-5 as a option. I did what Jerry suggested and picked up a fresh bottle of QF yesterday.

I'm bout to say * it and just roll with the punches. I'm going to get my QF ready and then hope they don't test for hair.

I'll update in the AM.

jeffman
03-20-2008, 02:09 PM
Hey Jeff,

I did pass a test at Quest test in February with QF at 92 degrees... I dumped QF, pissed in toilet and then signed the papers with a shakey hand.

I'm stressing this test since it has the 19870N HAIR-5 as a option. I did what Jerry suggested and picked up a fresh bottle of QF yesterday.

I'm bout to say * it and just roll with the punches. I'm going to get my QF ready and then hope they don't test for hair.

I'll update in the AM.

Good luck and I hope You get to use the QF...:smokin:...:stoned:

woohaa
03-20-2008, 09:05 PM
Test was a hair test, not feeling to good about it. Oh well

killerweed420
03-20-2008, 11:28 PM
That sucks. We'll be keeping our fingers crossed for you.:(

jeffman
03-21-2008, 05:22 AM
Sorry to hear that, Good luck, Keep Us posted...

woohaa
03-25-2008, 02:19 AM
Failed :(

jeffman
03-25-2008, 04:57 AM
Sorry to hear that..:(

KingOfCrunk
03-25-2008, 05:34 AM
GAME OVER haha shit a hair test...i did a piss test.

woohaa
03-25-2008, 05:38 AM
Thanks for the interest Jeffman.. It's dissapointing to say the least but I hope others can learn from my story. I had another thread where I chronicaled my tale of just getting clean. I just started pissing clean this week after 45 days so I knew I was going to fail if it was hair.

I've been getting the best stuff of my life for the last 6 months and smoking a half a month. I didn't expect to pass when they went for hair, but hey that's life.

One door get shut and another one opens.

I feel sound knowing I can pass any urine test and have helped a few others with getting jobs based on the information I recieved on this message board. It's a shame that you can't smoke and get employment but that's a topic for another time.

edit ... Thanks for the great feedback. King of Crunk. I'm glad you got your job at 711.

killerweed420
03-25-2008, 05:18 PM
There are ways to beat the hair test but its a lot more work than beating a UA. FBR is the expert in that area. I know Zydot is one of the better products out there for beating hair tests. The problem with hair tests is there is no way to use the products and test your self before the real test to see if your hair is clean.