PDA

View Full Version : waste management drug test

joker88
03-18-2008, 10:40 PM
Help I am new but not to smoking been smoking for 15 years not about to stop now but great new job opportunity with waste management I know that it will be a urine test but they are hiring me as a temp for four weeks then if all is well there going to send me for a drug test prior to becoming a permanent employee im going to use agent x or qf that way i will be ready and keep it in my vehicle in case they have me go during the work day does any know what lab they may use or could it be on site the supervisor said send me to take the test but im worried it may happen there going to get some kryp we have the good shit here in florida hate to quit any help would be very appreciated thanks

FakeBoobsRule
03-18-2008, 11:00 PM
Wow dude, some punctuation would be fantastic!

It doesn't matter if they do it on site or what lab they use, they have to follow the same procedure. Read the subbing sticky.

killerweed420
03-19-2008, 01:43 AM
Yeah if your unsure just keep the QF in a pocket along with a heat pad that you can activate in case of emergency. You don't have to pee on command so just tell them you're going to get some water or something to drink to give the pad time to work.

joker88
03-19-2008, 07:06 AM
Thanks Killerweed that is what i am going to do and keep token!!!!!!!!!!

luvweed420
03-21-2008, 11:07 PM
I say fuck it! Keep on on token joker88! I wouldn't quit for anything either! Hey hey hey smoke weed everyday! Right on my righteous brother!!!!!!!!!!!:S5: