PDA

View Full Version : Cotton Candy

Strainreview
03-17-2008, 11:12 PM
Hey guys, check out our newest strain reviewed.

This sweet hybrid strain packs quitet a punch, one of my favorite medical marijuana strains. Puffy light green bud with tons of light orange hairs covering it from top to bottom, it looks like this medical marijuana strain has been dipped in a heavy batter of tricomes, itâ??s just incredible how much is on this one nug. Has a unique fruit and candy smell, sweet but not overpowering. The smoke is a bit on the harsh side but not "cough all day" kind, you can really taste that sweet cotton candy in the back of your throat, I was speechless when I tasted it, because it taste exactly like it. I also enjoyed how this medical marijuana burned, nice and slow. I mainly felt the high both in my head and body, but my head felt like it going to float off my body. Enjoyable relaxed high but doesnâ??t hold you back from doing your everyday activities. A fun marijuana strain review for us.

- May help patients with head ache/Migraine
- THC Content: 12-16%

For more check out Strainreview.com

green3gold
03-18-2008, 11:18 PM
Oh yea cotton candy is a good trip:thumbsup:

Mr. Clandestine
03-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Ooh, that looks yummy! Never tried Cotton Candy before, but with frosty nuggets like those, I have lots of incentive to try. Thanks for sharing.