PDA

View Full Version : New girls I just brought home

luvfriday
03-16-2008, 08:22 PM
Going to get these girls was hell, but I wont complain its better then coming back empty handed. Anyone have any advice on growing any of these babies? I looked up Granny for instance and not coming up with a damn thing on this strain, I opted to get the plants that looked like they might make it. None had roots, since bringing them home only 1 has rooted so Im crossing my fingers the others pull through.

HerbalConfusion
03-16-2008, 09:59 PM
Going to get these girls was hell, but I wont complain its better then coming back empty handed. Anyone have any advice on growing any of these babies? I looked up Granny for instance and not coming up with a damn thing on this strain, I opted to get the plants that looked like they might make it. None had roots, since bringing them home only 1 has rooted so Im crossing my fingers the others pull through.

I am not trying to be mean or anything but i think some of those are fake. I dont understand why you would buy unrooted clones. I dont see how a clone vendor could make money at a dispensary selling unrooted clones with names like "granny". Its sickening. I understand you took what you could get it is just sad the way the dea really is fucking shit up out there if shit was running properly i would confidently say those were real and i bet they would be rooted but the vendors know people will buy their shit no matter what.

Also you have those in a humidity dome right? i just do not see a top to the tray so i figured i would ask just in case.

Weedhound
03-16-2008, 10:26 PM
Luv.....rep me w/your e-mail address if you can.

luvfriday
03-17-2008, 02:44 AM
Yeah I hear yah! Its too bad those were just the best looking plants, not the ones I have heard of in the past. Snowcaps, Sensi Star rang a bell but let me tell you none of these babies were standing up at the club, and since it was our 3rd stop and only one that had any babies we were not going to be picky.

Last time my clones were tall, rooted, healthy and same price as these. Yes i have the dome on most the time and mist it, weedhound I got to spread some love till I can give you anymore :)

Weedhound
03-17-2008, 12:04 PM
Ha ha thought I had repped you recently so didn't try.....check your reps. :)

stinkyattic
03-17-2008, 10:48 PM
Outrageous. Clubs selling UNROOTED clones? That's like going to the pharmacy for a bottle of aspirin and being handed a bunch of willow twigs and no instructions.

Please tell me they didn't charge you more than $20 for the lot...

Looks like you've got a bunch of chems. Can you type out the actual text on the labels? IF they survive, you will have tasty smoke. The Romulan is a well-loved Federation medical strain.

Get the light intensity DOWN, get a dome on them, mist the inside of the dome, not the plants, keep them at 75-80'F in a dim spot.

HerbalConfusion
03-18-2008, 01:02 AM
Yeah I hear yah! Its too bad those were just the best looking plants, not the ones I have heard of in the past. Snowcaps, Sensi Star rang a bell but let me tell you none of these babies were standing up at the club, and since it was our 3rd stop and only one that had any babies we were not going to be picky.

Last time my clones were tall, rooted, healthy and same price as these. Yes i have the dome on most the time and mist it, weedhound I got to spread some love till I can give you anymore :)

I just read my post and im sorry if i came off as rude im just mad people are selling unrooted clones it really makes me mad and im not even from cali its just like so unethical in my opinion.

Dreadscale
03-18-2008, 04:13 AM
First off, gratz on finding some, and good luck with them.
On the unrooted clone front,
One reason for selling unrooted clones would be for legal reasons such as total plant count.
Unrooted clones are not plants and can't be counted against you as a plant.

stinkyattic
03-18-2008, 11:15 AM
Dreadscale, you have a very good point on the plant count but in the case of a DISPENSARY where it is assumed that clients are legal growers acting within the limits of their plant count, I just don't see how that's a plus. I work with legal medical people in my area and would have to go hide my head in shame if I gave them clones that I didn't feel were properly rooted and hardened-off!

UGH. This still pisses me off 12 hours later lol!!!

HerbalConfusion
03-18-2008, 06:05 PM
Dreadscale, you have a very good point on the plant count but in the case of a DISPENSARY where it is assumed that clients are legal growers acting within the limits of their plant count, I just don't see how that's a plus. I work with legal medical people in my area and would have to go hide my head in shame if I gave them clones that I didn't feel were properly rooted and hardened-off!

UGH. This still pisses me off 12 hours later lol!!!

Yea it pisses me off as well its the same concept as soapbar its insulting peoples intelligence in my opinion thinking they dont know what they are doing. I would have to say though i would buy unrooted clones if its all i could get my hands on. Which in turn perpetuates the cycle. I hope for your sake all your clones root and you never have to deal with a crap clone vendor again cause youll get your own mothers. :hippy:

luvfriday
03-20-2008, 02:45 AM
We still have no roots, one thing I noticed is these all seem to be cut at the top and the bottom. Romulan is the only one with roots, and appears to be a one cut job not cut on top and bottom so maybe thats why it rooted easier?

I have Afgani Kush, pure kush/ sour deisel, granny, romulan, and sour d/chem dog, and they were $15 each :(