PDA

View Full Version : Easy to grow fun high strain??

sociobud
03-15-2008, 01:06 AM
I just finished my first grow with bag seed. I'm still new to this, but I want to try my hand at some better bought-seed. I want a strain that is fun & social. I don't want anything narcotic. I want a fun, head high. The problem is I need an easy strain to grow. I would love to grow some sativa, but I think I'm too noob for that.

So does anyone know an easy to grow strain that gives a good, fun, head-high???

Mr. Clandestine
03-15-2008, 03:36 AM
It's a little more demanding than some strains, but if you're looking for a good sativa high in a plant that can keep a manageable stature, Northern Lights x Haze (or a similar indica/Haze variety like Jock Horror) will definitely give you an 'up' buzz. Just remember that sativa dominants, along with having the tendency to be tall, also generally take a bit longer to mature than indicas. But it's sooo worth it if you have the patience to see it through. I generally don't! :jointsmile:

OntarioToker69
03-15-2008, 11:30 AM
you could visit the sensi seed bank,and buy
Guerilla's Gusto.It's ideal for beginners,you can yeild up to 250 grams.
A buddy of mine grew it quite a while ago,and although it is a big vigourous Indica,It produces a very euphoric,cerebral and energetic high.(which i believe your looking for).It has little burnout effect,and the high isn't intensley narcotic leaving you
Locked to your couch.(this is just my opinion!but my buddy grew a large crop so i'm pretty sure i smoked all the phenotypes)

you could also grow some autoflowering strains like lowryder.
you would prefer masterkush-lowryders to the original.
they only grow about 13 inches tall.but if you grow a few it will pay off.lowryders skip the vegative state and go straight into flowering.I find the Masterkush lowryder high to be very sociable and energetic,with little burnout.