PDA

View Full Version : How much water?

SocialDem
03-13-2008, 07:07 PM
This is my first grow and I was wonder just how much water you are supposed to give your plants? How can I tell how much my plants need?

SocialDem
03-14-2008, 02:36 AM
None of you know how much to water your plants?

texas grass
03-14-2008, 02:41 AM
faq

read its all around here

when the soil starts to dry out give it water

when water poors out the bottom of the pot shes been quenched

Rusty Trichome
03-14-2008, 12:23 PM
None of you know how much to water your plants?

Actually most of us here know exactly how much to water the plants. We also know that if a post isn't answered immediatelly, someone will come along soon enough to help.
Everyone here also realizes that a simple question like 'how much do I water' shows you really haven't put forth the effert to find the info yourself. (which puts answering your question at the bottom of most folks' to-do list)

Insults will likely delay this process. I know it could have taken me half the time to type out a proper response, but instead...all I have to say to you...is read.

Even tho Texas gave you a partial clue to the watering, would strongly recommend you look deeper for an answer.

meaney125
06-10-2008, 02:55 PM
give the guy a break. i also ask a lot of q's and read alot. Why are there so many different measures of water for same size and age of plants. 200ml every 2nd day is generally the most common cycle for a 2 x 1 grow tent with a 400 hps light. if anyone knows different pls let me know. oh and if anyone know why leaves are developing holes let me know. have already checked for mites etc. and what distance should 400 hps be away from 15 inch high plants 1 week in2 bloom stage????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????//

jonblazing
06-15-2009, 03:36 AM
give the guy a break. i also ask a lot of q's and read alot. Why are there so many different measures of water for same size and age of plants. 200ml every 2nd day is generally the most common cycle for a 2 x 1 grow tent with a 400 hps light. if anyone knows different pls let me know. oh and if anyone know why leaves are developing holes let me know. have already checked for mites etc. and what distance should 400 hps be away from 15 inch high plants 1 week in2 bloom stage????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????//

One of my first grows had some little holes in its leaves. Nothing to worry about if it looks healthy other than those holes. I think I found it may just be some small nutrient deficiency when it was a prob. Also I hear from experienced growers to hold a sensative part of your hand at the distance from the light your plant tops will be at for some time. If its too hot for your hand, then its too hot for your plant. He also told me, the closer to the light, the better. :twocents: peace

carlos1985
06-08-2010, 12:32 AM
if ur misting your plants durin the light cycle then its a high chance of it been the cause of burn damage from the lights, if the mist is srayed to much or to heavy in the same area then the water droplets left on the leaves can act as a magnifyer to the light causing the problem ur having...try only watering and feeding durin ur light cycle and misting in the dark cycle :thumbsup: