PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Vaporizer

Treetops
03-13-2008, 06:08 PM
Hey all,
I guess one cant post on here if one is not satisfied with a product, which is sold by an advertiser on this web site as my post was deleted..
I first wrote to complain about how my unit came without the whip...I was pissed..but I called the company and had the whip in 2 days...which was 1 day longer than promised...all in all I am now happy...
To delete ones post for commenting on the shortcomings of an advertiser on the site and one which I would hope would be in the best interests of the many people who frequent this site STINKS!!!!...
I am now a satisfied customer...
but for everyone's sake...let the buyer(s) beware and do not delete posts that do have a legitimate complaint!!!!

Thank you,
Treetops

vapefiend
03-13-2008, 08:13 PM
Yeah, I remember that post. I made a comment in another thread that VaporizerGiant didn't have good prices. I wonder if that'll get deleted? ;)

xcrispi
03-14-2008, 06:35 AM
Hey Treetops ,
The Mrs. loaned out the digital camera = why no pics yet . sorry man . Sounds like you have it figured out now huh .
Talk soon
Crispi :jointsmile:

Treetops
03-15-2008, 05:15 AM
Yeah, I remember that post. I made a comment in another thread that VaporizerGiant didn't have good prices. I wonder if that'll get deleted? ;)

I was surprised...I really was....Lets hope not...

Treetops
03-15-2008, 05:18 AM
Crispi,
No problemo...LOL...I'm gettin it figured out..Got lots to play with..I am enjoyin it but still like my wood bowls...somewhat better...
Thanks though for the help you gave me...

Peace,
Treetops :smokin:

donsolo
03-16-2008, 03:59 AM
This is a private website. They are allowed to moderate the boards to remove anything they don't deem appropriate. They really don't want you posting links to stores and they do have a right (whether or not you agree) to remove or edit posts that they deem needing it. If their policy is to remove any particular comments about their advertisers, that is how it is.

This isn't the only board pertaining to the topic. You don't HAVE to be here.

Treetops
03-19-2008, 03:59 AM
This is a private website. They are allowed to moderate the boards to remove anything they don't deem appropriate. They really don't want you posting links to stores and they do have a right (whether or not you agree) to remove or edit posts that they deem needing it. If their policy is to remove any particular comments about their advertisers, that is how it is.

This isn't the only board pertaining to the topic. You don't HAVE to be here.

donsolo,
You are correct....and I understand it, their rights....
But I was pissed since it was from the advertisement at the top of this page...just didnt seem right to me...

Thanks,
Peace,
Treetops

donsolo
03-19-2008, 05:55 AM
I get it but to put an example. Harmony Central is owned by Musicians Friend and they delete any negative comments about any piece of gear for sale...even in their forums.

It's not uncommon for forum moderators to remove negative comments about their advertisers. Last I checked, they sign the check, you know?