PDA

View Full Version : Green Giant???

OntarioToker69
03-12-2008, 11:32 PM
Oh man apparently I have to buy this bud!
the secret medical club just got this strain in and sent me this email decribing this new strain:

Green Giant is a heavy Indica-dominant cross of BC Big Bud and Shiva Skunk.

These are HUGE resinous buds, with a wonderful sweet, skunky smell.

100% Organically-grown. The taste is smooth, with a hint of citrus.

We recommend you purchase at least 7 grams. If you purchase less, it means we have to chop a piece off one of these monsters!

......so yeah that sounds good right?I was wondering if anyone has ever tried and if it's worth the $350 per oz. price tag.
supposedly some of the smallest buds are 9 inches long!

OntarioToker69
03-13-2008, 02:02 AM
by the way, when I say secret medical club,that is not the club's name,it's a private club that i get my medical grade cannabis from.

chrons
03-13-2008, 02:07 AM
Eh, you're going to have to break the bud apart anyway, so don't be fooled into buying 7 grams+ ;)

But of course try it! And let us know how the smoke is :thumbsup:

BTW: $350 an OZ?! That is a steal for a strain like that in my opinion, so maybe it IS worth the price for an ounce. I say go for it!

peace.love

pauldiggity
03-13-2008, 06:31 PM
Yeah I agree, $350 an oz is a great price, plus that bud looks pretty nice! Enjoy the coutch ride! :jointsmile:

Hennessy1414
03-13-2008, 10:05 PM
350 an O is crazy:mad:

smokealot123
03-13-2008, 11:07 PM
how did you get your marijuana card ?:thumbsup: and do i have a chance of getting one if i have consistant back problems. ? i would not pay $350 a bag personally.. maby for that shit like 280 tops.

edit. now that i think more into it be carefull buying 10 inch buds man, do you know what buds grow off of ?... stems:wtf:

green3gold
03-14-2008, 06:05 AM
While larger buds do mean larger stems, i think everyone here will agree with me when i say big buds are a plus. I've been gettin a strain called purple delight and theres usually at least two or three 6-11 gram buds per pick up. 400 dollar per O price tag here in kansas but worth it:rastasmoke:.

smokealot123
03-14-2008, 06:44 AM
i got a strain here before and it was purple buds and big masive buds.. it was close to the best pick up i have ever made :thumbsup: it was $200 and oz and the guy had to drive somewhere to get it.. got home and saw there quite a fue big stems in there but it all weighed up when i got back, it's like stoners sence this shit because 2 ppl stopped me on the way back looking for bud so i sold 2 half quarters for $40 a piece because it's bomb !:stoned: rambeling on here but anyways get home and sell a half oz and left with some personal... shame i couldnt get any more just like that, evry time after it's just medioker like :(

OntarioToker69
03-28-2008, 01:38 PM
I Ended Up Getting The Green Giant.
And it's excellent.Honestly the Stems are thin for such massive buds.for example a ten gram bud of Jack Herer I busted up Had a Thicker Stem then an elven gram bud of Green Giant.
The buds Are Massive and resinous.Very Heavy Indica,
Smooth smoke with a Hint of Skunky Citrus.
Amazing Trichome Production.Super Bad Couch Lock!
Also I was Mistaken about The $350 per oz. Price tag,
It's $300 CDN.
So A very Excellent Smoke For the Price in my opinion.
Plus it's 100% organic which is good.