PDA

View Full Version : God Bud

OntarioToker69
03-12-2008, 11:12 PM
Hey guys,
I'm getting some medicine tonight,
some Jack Herer And Some God Bud (both 100% organic)
I have alot of experience with the Jack but have never came across God Bud..Just wondering if anyone who has smoked this strain could post a report on the high/med benefits.
It would also be cool if you could tell me what to expect in smell fand flavour.thanks
peace!:jointsmile:

OntarioToker69
03-15-2008, 10:44 AM
anyone?.....No one here has smoked godbud???
It's extremely purple.(the med club I got it from said it was bred from the same family as the Mendo Purps.

eazystar
03-15-2008, 03:37 PM
i've had "God Bud x Mr Nice #13" before. tasted like an earthy fruit flavor. not really fruity, because it had some earthy taste.

it's really nice, but then again it was crossbred....
but fuck if you can get your hands on Jack Herer, i'm sure the God Bud will be great. Jack Herer has to be one of the nicest smokes out there, imo.

turksteelman
05-31-2009, 06:52 AM
There are 2 seed banks that carry God Bud, Jordan of the Islands and some other seed bank of which I can't recall. I can speak for the JOI strain. It is very good smoke with an average yield. Very hardly plant that needs little intervention. Its very similar to the Mandala Hashberry if you ever tried that strain.

zoomatl
06-07-2009, 01:35 PM
Bc god bud is a monster if done right... excellent yields and does not want tons of food but they are not nute sensitive at all just light eaters ..the calyx's are huge.. largest Ive seen ,,and the smoke is tremendous ... my current favorite smoke ;) ...i let it run about 9 weeks and flush with final phase the last 7-9 days after that . I used big bud liquids since im doing hydro but i wait til week 6 or 7 of flower as not to retard any of the natural bud growth and flower formation yeilds have been outstanding near the end i have branches breaking every where due to huge clusters of buds that look like mini bunches of green grapes ...i have never been an indica fan until i smoked this super wonderful plant .