PDA

View Full Version : Does Medi-Cal work with cannabis?

Kottonmouth_Dude
03-10-2008, 09:00 AM
because i have medi cal and i really want a club card.
yes i have conditions read my other threads if u really want to know.
i just need an answer does medi cal work with cannabis?

the image reaper
03-19-2008, 09:30 PM
NO, 'Medi-Cal' will not participate in any medical marijuana situations ... they won't turn you in for asking, or anything, but they won't touch that one ... my Physicians Assistant says 90% of her patients are Prop.215 users, agrees it is helpful for some people, but explains the state of California (and our hospitals) won't get involved ... too much liability at risk :jointsmile:

jordas
08-24-2008, 07:07 PM
lol.......

justastoner
08-25-2008, 01:36 AM
you gotta be kidding

hahahahahahah

painretreat
08-25-2008, 08:05 AM
lol! The taxpapers voted and let us have it, we are grateful for that. But, taxpapers will never pay for pot! Start a grow! Lost here for you to learn. It isn't instant gratification, but it is better than nothing! Good luck and hope the prices go down, for all of us! :jointsmile:

SFGurrilla
08-25-2008, 01:04 PM
Thats funny man. Good luck with it.

d4twamp
08-26-2008, 05:18 PM
I'd like to be the one to shoot that commercial. Your tax dollars at work, A public service announcement, with a guy coming out of a pharmacy or dispensary in tow of a fat sack of stinky Diesel holding up his MEDI-CAL card saying "Thank you California now I get my meds for free" as he dangles a fat :baggy: in front of the camera.. CUT! .... THAT'S A WRAP....LET'S GET A PRINT ON THAT ...lol sorry a little director humor...

D :S5:

MrDanger
12-15-2008, 08:35 PM
MediCal card-holders get a discount to $95 on their medical cannabis evaluation with MediCann. Just bring your MediCal card to your appointment.