PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here!

gcgc07
03-10-2008, 12:40 AM
I have a lot of questions (many are probably stupid) but I could use some help.

1) I have no medical records for anything (I don't have a steady primary care doctor..I just go to whoever, whenever). How do I go about getting a card? $$$ is not a big issue for me...

2) What is MediCann? Do they both recommend and give you a card? Is it easy to get one?

3) Any recommendations for who I should go to for an easy rec/card? Either in the East Bay area (around Berkeley) or in Southern California (I.E, LA, or anywhere within an hour is fine) ... PM me if you want.

4) Can someone outline the basic process to getting legal marijuana?

5) Does the card work anywhere in California? I go to school in NorCal but am in SoCal a lot

6) Can I bring pot on a plane if I have with the card?

Storm Crow
03-11-2008, 02:19 AM
1) Look for the cheapest place you can find! Cheap, as a general rule, means less picky about medical records, etc.

2) I believe that MediCan is one of the less expensive places. I went through a doctor listed on NORML's pages. Now, about that card.... counties give them and dispensaries often have their own cards. The county one is not necessary- all you REALLY need is the doctor's recommendation. The dispensary cards give you access to their dispensary, but not to others.

3) I'm in rural Cali, haven't a clue!

4) A doctor's recommendation is good anywhere in Cali. My county has yet to give cards out, so I don't know too much about them. I DO know that the local government is corrupt as can be, so I won't be getting a county card in the near future! I simply don't trust them not to leak names to the feds!

5) I wouldn't.

Granny:hippy: