PDA

View Full Version : grape ape?

CloneMaster510
03-08-2008, 07:21 AM
Can anyone help ? how does Grape Ape looks like, or smells ? I think I got miss label clones from sf Cmc club !!! i'm real upset this stuff does not smell like purple , or turns purple I have some real GDP and it does not look or smell anything like it.:mad::mad:

hatenme
03-08-2008, 09:37 AM
grape ape is an indica, its smells sweet and it is light in purple!!!!!
Dense in weight but very good great body high.

I get grape from the castro valley club!!!! :rastasmoke:

shmokin420
06-07-2008, 03:37 PM
It should be very similar to the GDP. Ape is relatively a faster grower than gdp and urkle.

anbesol
06-07-2008, 03:47 PM
i'm real upset this stuff does not smell like purple

How does the color purple smell? @<;-) lol

shmokin420
06-08-2008, 07:35 PM
HAHAHAHA, You'll know it when you smell it. I've described the smell as purple before too. It's really the only way to describe it.

noxqqq
06-18-2008, 08:53 PM
afoaf took this pic for me grape ape. ;)

Revanche21
06-21-2008, 07:24 PM
I've had grape ape from diferent places and to be honest, every place I buy it from, it looks completely different, smells different, tastes different. I kind of am starting to get skeptical about 'strains'. I mean I understand there are strains but to the degree in accuracy of clubs, I am skeptical.

bayareapurps
08-17-2008, 07:36 AM
well it all depends on the grower... some people dont kno ow to dry... n thats the most inportant thing.... n u can have a purple thats not purple.... to get your buds purple you have to over mature your purple strian.... your tops will turn purple but your undergrowth will need to go longer after u cut your topps offf... but it should smell like skittles....lol best way to explaion it.... but the CmC is the best club to get clones so i wouldnt trip its gonna be sum bomb n e ways