PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Strain: Who can tell me wht this is???

MisterCoolWhip
03-06-2008, 08:27 PM
:thumbsup:About 2 months ago a youngster from across the street came over while me and a friend were talking. He brought a piece of leaf with him and asked is this Marijuana? My friend instantly said "no" its not and laughed. I then looked at the leaf and said "yes t is"! The boy then asked me if i wanted a cannabis plant that was growing in a flower bed in his front yard. The plant had already grown to about 8 inches and had three sets of large fan leaves. Bigger then the leaves on my other plants that were about the same age. The boys dad came out ad asked told me his nephew smoked buds and probably planted those seeds. i grabbed a shovel and dug it out. It came out nicely and didnt show much shock in the days after transpant. I let it sit under the sun for about 3 1/2 weeks and then under the 400 watt HPS. Now it has been under the light on a 12 on 12 off schedule and to my surprise she started to show gender after 2 weeks in. I dont know what strain this can be. Everyone who sees it is amazed by the ginormous fan leaves it has grown about 7 inches across and 9 inches long if not bigger. She isnt showing and purple swirls just pure green plant. The calyxes are white and she has a Mango scent. The leaves are dark green and very large. I canot tell if it is a indica or sativa or what strain it might have originated from. Anyone who might know please help. ;)

MisterCoolWhip
03-06-2008, 08:35 PM
Here are some pics.:rasta:

stinkyattic
03-06-2008, 08:47 PM
http://boards.cannabis.com/medical-strains/133032-identifying-strain-bud-plant-pics.html

Mango and Papaya are both scents that are associated with a couple strains. Lucky you. But there's no way to pin it down. Nice plant!

MisterCoolWhip
03-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Are all cannabis strains able to grow gigantic fan leaves? Maybe I can narrow it down a bit. What are other similar characteristics in alike strains?

stinkyattic
03-10-2008, 02:25 PM
A flame war has been removed from this thread.
One of you is from Ontario and the other from Cali.
You did not steal plants from each other.
Both of you need to check your PMs re: the flame war and for your weapons references within it. That is unacceptable. Way to rep the community, kids! :thumbsup: