PDA

View Full Version : question about male plants/female

smokealot123
03-05-2008, 08:38 PM
if i grow a couple of male plants for seeds how far away should i grow them away from my females to prevent ruining them ? i have my plan im motion and will post pics twards harvest time when i set up my tent and camp out right infront of them ! good times i think it'l be :p

stinkyattic
03-05-2008, 09:00 PM
when i set up my tent and camp out right infront of them ! good times i think it'l be :pGood way to get arrested... or worse, hurt by theives... as tempting as it may be, you must minimize the amount of time you spend anywhere near your outdoor grow site.

Plant males like a mile from the females. Better, do a seed patch far away from your bud patch so it doesn't matter.

smokealot123
03-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Good way to get arrested... or worse, hurt by theives... as tempting as it may be, you must minimize the amount of time you spend anywhere near your outdoor grow site.

Plant males like a mile from the females. Better, do a seed patch far away from your bud patch so it doesn't matter.

lol i know what you mean man, people in that (theft) situation are extremely unpradictable.. im just going to lay low this summer and set up a perimiter of private property. these bud gankers are only kids who like to think they know me so if i can get through the summer without seeing these cockheads ill be fine !

do male plants smell pungent, if there is no oder i can grow them right in my backyard (lots of hideing spots)

awesome thanks for the advice:D