PDA

View Full Version : new theory on god

hempilation311
02-21-2005, 05:37 PM
well I've been thinking a lot about this shit since my shrooming experience a few threads down and have a new theory on the existence of god.

This isn't something i truly believe in yet, just a theory. But for some reason, in the back of my head i think it may be right.

Everybody on this earth is experiencing something different and feeling different things at all times. what if there was a conscious mind somewhere out there that was "connected" to all those experiences. Someone who knew what was happenening to all of us at all times. The reason for this is, because that conscious omniscient person is all of us. We are not a mass of people. We are one person experiencing things from different perspectives (something similar to this was posted before by another but i'm elaborating). And to help vary the perspectives, we are all made differently as seperate components of ourselves. Therefore, we are all part of god and god's perceptions are partly ours.

Again, this is just a theory but it's pretty interesting if you think about it.

F L E S H
02-21-2005, 05:47 PM
That's a nice theory, but there's some things I would change, as far as I'm concerned...

I think there might be a divine essence in each one of us, this is where our higher consciousness comes from, our ability to reason, to think about our existence. Thus, if you wanna put it in other words, 'God' is in each one of us, we just have to find it there. Every human being has the potential for divinity.

hempilation311
02-21-2005, 06:32 PM
what if we were all plugged up into some sort of matrix thing (descartes meditations) and the seperate experiences we each felt were all transmitted into one evil persons mind. Someone that wants to be all knowing...

scratch that.... I'm high

anyways, we all may be the same person, just in different planes and with different physiological properties of our mind (causing us tothink differently and have different opinions). that would be crazy. like say i'm saying whats up to my best friend, I'm really saying it to myself but a different physical and mental representation of myself... hmmmmm

kronick
02-21-2005, 06:54 PM
from what basis do you make these assumptions? im just wondering why your theory is, the way it is?

hempilation311
02-21-2005, 07:22 PM
read my post in spirituality called "shrooms opened my mind"

For the time i was trippin I could see things more clearly but more distorted if that makes sense. Like I caught a glimpse of what really was and it opened so many questions for me to ask but that exposure to that knowledge just made me more confused you know? I could clearly feel a connection with the person i was shrooming with to the point where we could communicate without talking. It was nuts. at one point i went up and got him a glass of water and when i got up he started coughing uncontrolably. Its like I knew everything that was about to happen. some of you will think I'm crazy but I think that shrooms (when you are in a certain mindset) can open up sectors of your mind that you don't normally use. It is also my theory that these sectors of the mind are the same as everyone elses down to the neuron. This is why when they are opened we feel so connected to everyone and everything around us. We become all knowing. I would like to research the parts of the brain that we don't use because none of this is based on research. It's just a thought in the back of my mind.

kronick
02-21-2005, 07:27 PM
that may be true...but it might just be the fact that u 2 hang out too much and u are subconciously awair of eachothers body language...which gives off a persons next move...hence...the visulization of mind connection.

hempilation311
02-21-2005, 07:48 PM
i could hear his words in my head and he could hear mine.

kronick
02-21-2005, 07:56 PM
are you sure the shrooms wernt convincing u that was happaning? cause that could be all in your head man....expecially when ur on drugs.

Euphoric
02-21-2005, 08:17 PM
well I've been thinking a lot about this shit since my shrooming experience a few threads down and have a new theory on the existence of god.

This isn't something i truly believe in yet, just a theory. But for some reason, in the back of my head i think it may be right.

Everybody on this earth is experiencing something different and feeling different things at all times. what if there was a conscious mind somewhere out there that was "connected" to all those experiences. Someone who knew what was happenening to all of us at all times. The reason for this is, because that conscious omniscient person is all of us. We are not a mass of people. We are one person experiencing things from different perspectives (something similar to this was posted before by another but i'm elaborating). And to help vary the perspectives, we are all made differently as seperate components of ourselves. Therefore, we are all part of god and god's perceptions are partly ours.

Again, this is just a theory but it's pretty interesting if you think about it.

this seems logical to me. kudos hemp...keep thinking for yourself..ya got some good ideas here :)

kronick
02-22-2005, 04:38 AM
logical? maybe. probable? probably not.

hempilation311
02-22-2005, 06:28 PM
exactly why it's my theory and not my belief. the line between the two is relatively clear for me.

sawleaf
02-22-2005, 06:49 PM
are you sure the shrooms wernt convincing u that was happaning? cause that could be all in your head man....expecially when ur on drugs.

Shrooms can open up different parts of the human mind. We only use a fraction of our brain's abilities. In our everyday lives our brain has evolved to a state where it doesn't need to use it's full potential. Ever see that National Geographic special with the two siamese twins. Two totally different people, different personalities, different skills, both sharing the same brain! I have done numerous experiments on sensory perception while on shrooms. I encourage others to experiment also and have sober science-minded people present to record and document results. I have had many unbelievable abilities while on mushrooms, such as animal-like senses and reflexes, binocular vision, super hearing, extreme sense of smell, even psychic like 6th sense abilities, and I have been the sober person as well and recorded amazing results. The only sense that I've found doesn't get enhanced very much is taste. I wish people in the science community would do some serious research on the effects of shrooms and the brain. It is really amazing what they can do, but unfortunately many people just think it is hallucinations, because all parties involved are usually shrooming also. Try it out. :)

hempilation311
02-22-2005, 07:47 PM
exactly man... I think that it did unlock some psychic abiliies (or just let me see things clearly for once). I remember hearing was seriously affected as well on the last trip. Every song i heard sounded so beautiful and rich. It was amazing. I want more.... haha.

Euphoric
02-22-2005, 10:51 PM
logical? maybe. probable? probably not.

:rolleyes: fine..i mean..probable. i can't wait to dissect you kronick!

kronick
02-23-2005, 04:03 AM
and i cant wait to lie down on the table.

im not gonna say you're wrong about the shroom thing sawleaf....but think of it from my point of view....would you believe me if i told you that i did some experimants with shrooms? if you have a paper or a web site to refer me with some proof(not a kief we page tho) i will read it thoroughly.

sawleaf
02-23-2005, 05:40 PM
and i cant wait to lie down on the table.

im not gonna say you're wrong about the shroom thing sawleaf....but think of it from my point of view....would you believe me if i told you that i did some experimants with shrooms? if you have a paper or a web site to refer me with some proof(not a kief we page tho) i will read it thoroughly.

Yeah I know you are skeptical Kronick. I never documented anything. I have done a lot of searching for others who have done ESP research with mushrooms, but almost everything I find is about the negative effects of drugs and the chemical effects on the body. It is all hard science, but hard science is so limited. Just the people there realized what was actually occuring, and it was unbelievably amazing. It is hard to explain something to people that modern science can't explain. But there are still many things beyond modern science. Science can't expain psychic abilities at all, yet police and the FBI use psychics all the time to solve dead end investigations! Next time you try shrooms, do some ESP experiments of your own. :)

hempilation311
02-23-2005, 07:42 PM
yea we were testing it all night... no documentations though. god it was crazy.

kronick
02-23-2005, 11:29 PM
next time i do shrooms...ill see if i can read my buddies mind....but i donno if the results will be accurate. cause we hang out a lot and body language is a big factor with the subconcious mind. it may seem like ESP when its actually the fact that u just hang out with someone way too much and have gotten to know their body language.

GHoSToKeR
02-24-2005, 02:05 AM
alot of so-called 'mind reading' is realy just the person's ability to read body language, like you said, kronik. The reason so many of these people actually[i]believe[i/] that they are psychic, is because like kronik said, most of it is subconscious. It can be pretty convincing.

hempilation311
02-24-2005, 04:55 AM
you may be right. i don't think i'm psychic. I can't see things like i did that night. in fact, the days following i felt very emotionally drained and I remember feeling so many diff. emotions that night, it was unbelievable. i feel better now and am trying to understand that shit that happened and you may be right. I do hang with him and a whole bunch of other people over at his house on many occasions.

but what do you guys think of the connected theory? its kinda like something youd see in some science fiction movie but... i just thought i'd share it.

GHoSToKeR
02-24-2005, 05:20 AM
the way I see it, at our most fundamental, basic levels, we are all made up of the same stuff.. so i guess, in some way, we might all be connected as one consciousness

kronick
02-24-2005, 06:49 AM
hempilation311, i see where you are comming from and apreatiate the imput.

GHoSToKeR, possiable...but improbable(given the circmstances). but i dont doubt that the human brain(or any brain) has the potential to be psychic...after all, we only use about 11% of our brain(or do we?)

http://www.csicop.org/si/9903/ten-percent-myth.html

dont let whats said in this article sway your perspective on this subject...he is a non-biased person talking about both sides of the story.

GHoSToKeR
02-24-2005, 07:06 AM
kronik my friend, you misunderstand me.

The whole universe, at the most simple, fundamental level, is made up of all the same stuff: information. So if you think about it, if the whole universe, including us, is made of the same stuff, then saying we are all interconnected somehow is not far fetched.

kronick
02-24-2005, 07:11 AM
ooooooh...i thought u were talking about a mental level...not a physical one. every atom in your body was once part of a star...so yes...i agree. i wouldnt say every thing is made up of the same stuff...not at one time...but over time, yes.

sawleaf
02-24-2005, 03:40 PM
next time i do shrooms...ill see if i can read my buddies mind....but i donno if the results will be accurate. cause we hang out a lot and body language is a big factor with the subconcious mind. it may seem like ESP when its actually the fact that u just hang out with someone way too much and have gotten to know their body language.

Don't just try that Kronick, I have had much more and better results with increased sensory perception. Test your eyesight, reflexes, and hearing. Those are the most noticable. :)

kronick
02-24-2005, 04:27 PM
porbably cause you are paying more attention to what you are doing. try these experiments with an unsuspection person. ull have to get creative on how you are gonna go about that. cause if you tell the person you are testing...there goes your control. ever try and watch water boil? seems like its taking forever...but in fact...its takeing just as long as when ur not looking at it(obviously). when u are aware of something, it changes your perspective on things. so your actions seem to be different when u actually think of something you are doing, than if u were just doing it w.o thinking about it.

sawleaf
02-24-2005, 08:18 PM
porbably cause you are paying more attention to what you are doing. try these experiments with an unsuspection person. ull have to get creative on how you are gonna go about that. cause if you tell the person you are testing...there goes your control. ever try and watch water boil? seems like its taking forever...but in fact...its takeing just as long as when ur not looking at it(obviously). when u are aware of something, it changes your perspective on things. so your actions seem to be different when u actually think of something you are doing, than if u were just doing it w.o thinking about it.

Well how about if you have binocular vision and spot a cricket sitting on a curb well over a hundred yards, then you point at it and send you friend over to confirm and he picks it up. Or hear exactly what people are whispering when they are across a busy noisy highway. I'm talking about crazy sensory abilities like these. You definately need someone sober with you to confirm that what is happening is actually real. :)

kronick
02-24-2005, 09:36 PM
oh in that case, yes....but i dont think our bodies are physically capable of doing stuff that well.

hempilation311
02-24-2005, 10:22 PM
yea now think about how in-tune a blind person is with their other four senses. this fact enables us to conclude that our senses do have the ability to become heightened however, it takes either years of the deprivation of one sense or possibly this phenomena can be achieved with the special chemical found in a fresh bag of mushies. the FACT remains.... it can be done. it is a fact. I don't know about mushrooms but if our senses have the ability to be heightened to an extraordinary level than why can' scientists put some research into psilocin?

sawleaf
02-24-2005, 10:48 PM
yea now think about how in-tune a blind person is with their other four senses. this fact enables us to conclude that our senses do have the ability to become heightened however, it takes either years of the deprivation of one sense or possibly this phenomena can be achieved with the special chemical found in a fresh bag of mushies. the FACT remains.... it can be done. it is a fact. I don't know about mushrooms but if our senses have the ability to be heightened to an extraordinary level than why can' scientists put some research into psilocin?

I wish they would. I'd like to be a test subject. :)

hempilation311
02-24-2005, 11:04 PM
hell fuckin yea man!!!!

kronick
02-25-2005, 12:22 AM
ya that would be cool...but for all we kno, "they"(governments) already have the stuff and they give it to their best spies. and even if they do have ti...i dont think they will ever give it to the public...better thiefs=more cops=less bud :(

GHoSToKeR
02-25-2005, 08:02 AM
of course our senses can become hightened. I didnt even know that was the question. lol. As for drugs that can enhance the capibilities of our brain, of course they exist.. they're called cannabis sativa and cannabis indica :)

hempilation311
02-25-2005, 04:01 PM
yea I was just saying that since it can be done by taking away a sense, then it can be done period. This is important because it's a fact that certain triggers can expand our mind (including drugs). that was my point.

kronick
02-25-2005, 06:51 PM
but do you know which ones to take? i dont think so...and i dont think ull be able to get some either. (the REALLY good stuff, classified stuff)

hempilation311
02-25-2005, 09:54 PM
well I've been saying shrooms this whole time is in my opinion potentially able to do the trick. I of course can't prove this and it is just speculation. who knows? but it would be fuckin sweet to find out the answers to these kinds of questions and the govt may know such a thing.

roxy
03-04-2005, 09:01 PM
i like philip pullmans ideas in one of his books..... that god was the 1st angel, and cuz he was a lil up himself, he told all the other angels that he created them.....

GHoSToKeR
03-05-2005, 05:24 AM
philliop pullman is aweesome.. im a bit ver high and durunj so ill keeop it shiort

Encatuse
03-07-2005, 09:42 AM
Hmm. Having read this a mere two days after my full recovery from a big mushie binge, I've decided that mushies give you temporary insanity, not temporary 'powers'. They do make you feel smart as hell though, don't they..

kronick
03-07-2005, 02:14 PM
maybe its just me...but i though (for the most part) that even humans that are dumb, think they are smart...so its not the shrooms. im not calling you dumb or anything man...im just saying that it happens with some ppl.

Encatuse
03-07-2005, 02:35 PM
-laughs- No, I'm talking directly about shrooms. They make you think you have some answers that you just made up and make sense to you. ^.^ I mean, clearly. They did it for me, my friends with whom I shared, and it seems they do it for alot of people. They'll make you ramble on psycho-babble style while you think you know what you're talking about.

In reality, sober, most people are intelligent enough to know they aren't.

kronick
03-07-2005, 08:41 PM
thank you

hempilation311
03-09-2005, 09:13 PM
you could be right... it was just an idea in my head that popped up and thought i'd share.

Encatuse
03-09-2005, 10:53 PM
-laughs- It could just be me lacking complexity. I'm sure if I was shrooming I'd be like "Dayummmnnnn!" I don't know, I have this tendancy to think I have no way of knowing.

jacquelyne
03-10-2005, 01:23 AM
If i ever get back what i wrote when psychosis set in i will post some.I filled 2 books with theories on god and everything to do with religion it was about 5 or 7 days i was writing non stop with not one wink of sleep.I had people writing for me because i couldnt keep up with my mind.I wanted it all down because i knew something was happening as i knew not alot about religion but with psychosis i knew alot even things about god i never thought.Fuck me dead some of the things i wrote would not even ever come into my mind normally.Was like i knew everything.The whole jesus thing, mary,god and even crap like the pyramids.It was like i was actually there and was explaining to them what was happeneig and making them write it.I was convinced that i was special in some way and i was ment to be here to tell people all the mysteries of life.Its so hard to explain but i was dreaming and awake at the same time.Ah fuck it i wish someone else had this happen.I was convinced that men from India were like the devil and everytime an indian doctor would come to see me go sick and they would get security.A priest came to see me as i was in a real bad way some of my organs were starting to shut down after so many days with doing nothing but talking and writing.No food no drink for over a week i was sick bad.Anyway i was happy to see him i asked could i hug him i felt like he was there to save me from the bad doctors.I remember asking him for holy water(he had to go get some lol) he put it in a coke bottle for me.I couldnt walk i wanted to put it all over the floor in the ER.When the doctors walked past me i would splash them with it thinking it would burn thru there skin.Anyways thats just a bit of what to me from drugs playing with my mind.Sorry probably had nothing to do with anything on the thread im abit spaced out today

kronick
03-10-2005, 01:50 AM
Its so hard to explain

its called "being human"

Creeper
03-19-2005, 04:53 AM
What if we all were just some guys twisted video game or experiment, like were the sims, or rats in a maze.

weirdo79
03-19-2005, 05:09 AM
As simplistic and cartoonish as it sound , I think the end of "men in black" sums up my views on possibilities in the cosmos ;)

Especially when I look at hubble images and reverse images of where we are in the milky way (what it"the milky way" looks like from outside)

juggalo420
03-19-2005, 05:33 AM
If i ever get back what i wrote when psychosis set in i will post some.I filled 2 books with theories on god and everything to do with religion it was about 5 or 7 days i was writing non stop with not one wink of sleep.I had people writing for me because i couldnt keep up with my mind.I wanted it all down because i knew something was happening as i knew not alot about religion but with psychosis i knew alot even things about god i never thought.Fuck me dead some of the things i wrote would not even ever come into my mind normally.Was like i knew everything.The whole jesus thing, mary,god and even crap like the pyramids.It was like i was actually there and was explaining to them what was happeneig and making them write it.I was convinced that i was special in some way and i was ment to be here to tell people all the mysteries of life.Its so hard to explain but i was dreaming and awake at the same time.Ah fuck it i wish someone else had this happen.I was convinced that men from India were like the devil and everytime an indian doctor would come to see me go sick and they would get security.A priest came to see me as i was in a real bad way some of my organs were starting to shut down after so many days with doing nothing but talking and writing.No food no drink for over a week i was sick bad.Anyway i was happy to see him i asked could i hug him i felt like he was there to save me from the bad doctors.I remember asking him for holy water(he had to go get some lol) he put it in a coke bottle for me.I couldnt walk i wanted to put it all over the floor in the ER.When the doctors walked past me i would splash them with it thinking it would burn thru there skin.Anyways thats just a bit of what to me from drugs playing with my mind.Sorry probably had nothing to do with anything on the thread im abit spaced out today
i experienced the exact same thing, it was for a shorter time though. i hadnt slept in like 2 days and ive been tripping on dxm and smoking huge amounts of weed over my friends house prior to the incident. it was like 1 in the morning and i was sitting on my friends computer chair (he was asleep) writing and writing all the revalations i was having, i reliezed how religious people literaly live in a different reality from atheists, i reliezed that all religon and religious revalations are in fact brain damage and or drug induced insanity like i had at the time. i wrote for like 4 hours before i became terrified i wouldnt live long enough to write everything down so i woke my friend up and tried to tell him everything and he just told me to go to bed, i quickly left the house and went to a nearby park and smoked alot of weed and then just sat down thinking for hours before i finally walked back to my friends house and passed out.

kronick
03-19-2005, 05:44 AM
the milky way looks like a galaxy from the outside...cause it is a galaxy...one which we live in.(but u already know that)
http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/multimedia/gallery/MilkyWay.jpg you see each of those arms of stars and shit? earth is located close to the end on one of those arms. now find a white dot...the smallest one u can see and devide that by 1 trillion and thats about how big out sun is compaired to the milky way galaxy. now use that same analogy with our galaxy(being our sun) and the universe(being the galaxy) except instead of a trillion...devide by a googol...give or take. now to make things worse compair earth to the sun...and use that size difference to compair our galaxy with others...there are some billions of times bigger than the milky way galaxy. not done yet...there are approx. 125 billion galaxies in the known universe. thats how sagnificant we are in the universe. just wondering if anyone thats reading this still believes in god? (if they did b4 reading and didnt after)

oh well...i kinda went off on a tangent there eh? back to what i wanted to say...i cant remember :P

weirdo79
03-19-2005, 05:50 AM
The joke Kronik is theres more evidence for aliens then for "religious god like beings" yet most would call us a nut for believing such things , but go to church every sunday and kneel to a deity who demands rape and sacrifice (better read your old testament people if you dont know what im talking about, for a good laugh at christianity's expense....www.evilbible.com) Hope that wasnt offensive enough to get deleted or against "promotion of a site rules etc" if so of course delete it lol.

In all honesty id respect most religions if they didnt demand killing infidels (all forms of christianity or islam for instance, why can't they be more like buddhists...oh wait thats more of a philosphy then religion as any buddhist would attest too...of course people these days have started to call "feng shui" a religion...."the religion of interior designers, come worship at the altar of the silk pillow"

kronick
03-19-2005, 03:23 PM
i got the impression that u think i believe in god...well i dont...but...i believe (at present day) there is not enough proof to prove or disprove the existance of a god. im agnostic...not athest...but difference and i hate it when people call me an athest cause i dont believe what they believe in. if i respect there religion...they should respect me and what i believe (i dont consider agnostism a religion)

again with the tangents...i gotta stop this :\

weirdo79
03-19-2005, 09:36 PM
Nope if anything that is one impression I did not get kronick (if your talking to me) From reading your previous posts I would defintely say your a "non" follower of any religion.

kronick
03-20-2005, 12:09 AM
The joke Kronik is theres more evidence for aliens then for "religious god like beings"

then why did u bring that up? i already knew that.

weirdo79
03-20-2005, 05:12 AM
I was making a point that most religious folks think of "religious god like beings" as facts but think people who believe in aliens are "nut jobs".....I clearly said that lol ;) Hence "us".....

Stedric
03-20-2005, 05:17 AM
The joke Kronik is theres more evidence for aliens then for "religious god like beings" yet most would call us a nut for believing such things , but go to church every sunday and kneel to a deity who demands rape and sacrifice (better read your old testament people if you dont know what im talking about, for a good laugh at christianity's expense....www.evilbible.com) Hope that wasnt offensive enough to get deleted or against "promotion of a site rules etc" if so of course delete it lol.

In all honesty id respect most religions if they didnt demand killing infidels (all forms of christianity or islam for instance, why can't they be more like buddhists...oh wait thats more of a philosphy then religion as any buddhist would attest too...of course people these days have started to call "feng shui" a religion...."the religion of interior designers, come worship at the altar of the silk pillow"
I find it amusing whenever Evangelists cry out against sex and violence in the media. The bible contains a passage wherein God sends a she-she bear to devour 42 children for teasing one of his Prophets? Violence in the media? NEVER! Violence in a Religious book? OKAY!

As for Buddhists I respect them a lot more than most other Religions, but they view sexuality as a sin because it is "selfish". I have to disagree with that.

weirdo79
03-20-2005, 06:43 AM
Lol I hear ya on the buddhist remark Sted (I likey the sex) if you want some real fun stuff to laugh at about the bible check out www.evilbible.com , Old Testament is full of raping pillaging and murder directly commanded by god ;)...fun stuff.

kronick
03-20-2005, 01:09 PM
if the old tesament is "soooooo truuuue" why the fuck dosent god intervene anymore?

F L E S H
03-20-2005, 04:48 PM
if the old tesament is "soooooo truuuue" why the fuck dosent god intervene anymore?
It seems to me that for modern Christians, the Old Testament is just a prelude, a 'little' introduction, and most of them don't take too seriously. However, if it's in the New Testament, then they will believe every songle word.

kronick
03-20-2005, 07:38 PM
those bastards! lol all the modern christains are saying then is that the jews are wrong....right?

weirdo79
03-20-2005, 09:30 PM
Problem is in the New Testament it clearly says (in fact jesus says it) that the old Testament is still the "law"....I think it was just written by a bunch of mysognistic jackasses personally , but thats just my view. (sure is alot of women hating and slave taking thats for sure....and thats by the christians ;) )

Stedric
03-20-2005, 09:35 PM
Problem is in the New Testament it clearly says (in fact jesus says it) that the old Testament is still the "law"....I think it was just written by a bunch of mysognistic jackasses personally , but thats just my view. (sure is alot of women hating and slave taking thats for sure....and thats by the christians ;) )

From the Dark Tower Series;

Roland: Your Man Jesus seems to be quite a bastard when it comes to women, did he ever have a wife?

Father Callahan: No, but his girlfriend was a whore.

Roland: That explains a lot.

juggalo420
03-20-2005, 10:55 PM
It seems to me that for modern Christians, the Old Testament is just a prelude, a 'little' introduction, and most of them don't take too seriously. However, if it's in the New Testament, then they will believe every songle word.
there just being hypocrites then, there suppose to follow the law in the old testament-

*??For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.? (Matthew 5:18-19 RSV)
^thats a qoute from jesus

kronick
03-20-2005, 11:48 PM
im a former roman catholic and if anyone reading this, dosent believe what is being said about the old and new testiments, i can personally vouch for every word of:

It seems to me that for modern Christians, the Old Testament is just a prelude, a 'little' introduction, and most of them don't take too seriously. However, if it's in the New Testament, then they will believe every single word.

cause thats what i was taught in school...we basically went by the new testament and not the old one but it was kept cause jesus was a jew too :P

they are deifinatly hypocrites, and thats one of the big reasons im not catholic any more, that and the fact i dont think its possiable for god to exist.

GHoSToKeR
03-21-2005, 12:21 AM
LOL Stedric.. I liked that passage when I read it, also :D

kronick
03-21-2005, 04:06 AM
twas extremely funny :D whats the "Dark Tower" Series about anyway?