PDA

View Full Version : 3 Strains on your "to do list"

kshchrn831
02-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Name 3 strains that you really want to try, and why.

Warlock - i hear good stuff about this alot, supposed to be some powerful stuff.

God's Gift - love purps, love og. id love to try it.

Blue Moonshine - Why not...

420_24/7
02-29-2008, 10:47 PM
Ive never had sour D, id like to try that.
White widow, I smoked some of that a long time ago and it was one of my favorites.
I had catpiss a few weeks ago, and id would say thats the best weed ive ever smoked. Id definatley like more of that

twitch
03-01-2008, 02:10 AM
sour D is good i dont get munchies at all (been smoking for 5 years) and that shit gave me the munchies

i want to get a good kush
white widow (its been so long)
blue berry

norkali
03-01-2008, 03:28 AM
Kali Mist
AK-47
Maple Leaf Indica/Ducksfoot

hybridlove420
03-01-2008, 03:50 AM
trainwreck

blueberry

a really good purple sativa (no idea of names)

LdyMarsRN
03-01-2008, 04:49 AM
Name 3 strains that you really want to try, and why.

Warlock - i hear good stuff about this alot, supposed to be some powerful stuff.

God's Gift - love purps, love og. id love to try it.

Blue Moonshine - Why not...
Caramelicious......sounds yummy. It's supposed to be happy and smooth. 60/40
Lemon Skunk......I love lemons. "Up" high. Mostly Sativa.
Papaya.....heavy Indicia.....hummmmmmmmmm
Will harvest Lowryder2 this weekend and Blueberry is vegging....Can't wait!
I already have all the seeds, plus White Widow. :hippy:

ninevolt99
03-01-2008, 07:17 AM
white widow
northern lights
AK 47
G13

someday

Reefer Rogue
03-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Martian mean green

LA Confidential

OG Kush

xcrispi
03-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Sourbubble
Lifesaver
UBC Chemo

Crispi :jointsmile:

buttyrekka
03-01-2008, 05:06 PM
matanuska thunderfuck (i've got no chance though!)
cindy 99 (very hard to get on this side of the atlantic)
burmese kush (probably be buying seeds in 4 months)

WildFire.ca
03-01-2008, 05:29 PM
My buddy loves that warlock. Me personly I would love to hook up with some BlockHead its a SweetTooth 3.0 cross.

faded247
03-01-2008, 05:59 PM
white rhino
ak47
northern lights

tha del sound
03-01-2008, 08:07 PM
silver pearl (tried it in amsterdam recently and LOVED it, i need more!!!!)

neville's haze (never had straight neville's haze, only crossed with hindu kush and it was the shit)

amnesia haze (sounds insane)

actually any haze would be nice :jointsmile:

kgb420
03-01-2008, 08:21 PM
werewolf - the pic in high times looks AMAZING

arjan's haze - 2008 cannabis cup winner

mako haze - 2008 cannabis cup - best sativa

kshchrn831
03-01-2008, 08:27 PM
great choices everybody, my mouth is watering now just from thinking about what these strains are really like.

soon enough people! soon enough!:jointsmile:

tha del sound
03-01-2008, 11:32 PM
kgb420, you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO right about that werewolf. holy shit. i'm sure i know the same picture you are talking about. a couple years back? i don't think it was the centerfold, but i think it was the page right before or either right after it. i tore it out and kept it on the front of my binder in high school for my junior and senior year. i never got busted! it was so sweet. a lot of my friends got busted for drawing pot leaves, and i got away with a huge, beautiful picture of that werewolf.

Zimzum
03-02-2008, 03:38 PM
Maui Waui - I've heard good things about this from my uncles who are old school 60's type stoner's

Afghani, Haze - two I would like to try when oder is no longer an issue for me.

greenhead
03-02-2008, 07:14 PM
ak-47, who wouldnt want to try to grow this beast.
white russian, nothin but good news there.
sensi star, need i say anything else.

budcronicindo
03-02-2008, 08:09 PM
Anything from Mandala. Nothing competes w/ landrace genetics. For those who know. They know what the F@#$ i'm talking about. The S@#$!!

kronic420
03-02-2008, 11:25 PM
White widow (First option)

MK Ultra (second option)

God's Gift (third option)

jessem98
03-02-2008, 11:34 PM
HP 13
LA Confidential
Jack Herer

Creationist
03-03-2008, 03:43 AM
Hi from downunder... :hippy:

These sound awesome -

Pacific G-13 x Humboldt :stoned:

Cinderella 99 x Herijuana :rasta:

Strawberry Caugh :rastasmoke:

tha del sound
03-03-2008, 03:54 AM
g 13 crossed with anything, or by itself, is amazing.

CaptainDankNuggets
03-12-2008, 06:40 AM
White Russian Its just a really good strain that I heard about and really wanna try.

Romulan Haze Looks like a nice smoke.

Star Warz I wanna feel like im in space.

green3gold
03-14-2008, 06:16 AM
purple haze- great old school strain that never seems to be around

Skywalker- looks intense

Light of Jah-" "

Grade A
03-14-2008, 07:55 PM
White Russian Its just a really good strain that I heard about and really wanna try.

Romulan Haze Looks like a nice smoke.

Star Warz I wanna feel like im in space.

Romulan and haze are very different strains. Romulan is a strong indica and haze is usually sativa dominate. I've had both before (Romulan is one of my more favorite indica dominate), but I can't even begin to imagine the two combined. A sky high psychedelic head high combined with an outstanding body stone. I bet there would be some heavy/intense visuals with that one. :thumbsup:

TimidK
03-15-2008, 05:57 AM
Northern Lights : lots of hype
White Widow: again with the hype
Super Silver Haze: Super hype
the strains above are not common where I live, so I only hear people talk about them.

chrons
03-15-2008, 08:01 AM
G13 - I've heard too many great things.
Romulan - Been around for a bit, always heard about it
Cheese - Something new and sounds pretty sweet! Top of my list!

peace.love

dadogg
03-20-2008, 06:39 AM
White widow - tried it once and loved it
White russian - ak47 and white widow don't get no better then that
Blueberry - sounds good

spongebobsmokepants
04-27-2008, 03:43 AM
I have grown all of the strains on my to grow list. I need to make another list. As far as romulan and white widow are concerned, It is noy hype, These are some serious strains. they are both in my grow log along with 6 or 7 other strains. Check it out!
:jointsmile:

Aristotle
04-27-2008, 01:23 PM
Alaskan Thunderfuck
G-13
Blackberry

EpsilonX
04-27-2008, 09:03 PM
c99
trainwreck
ak47

NaughtyDreadz
04-27-2008, 09:14 PM
matanuska thunderfuck
trainwreck
catpiss (if anybody knows where to get this, please PM me)

Shovelhandle
04-28-2008, 12:27 AM
Blueberry - 70% indica
Power Plant - 75% sativa
Strawberry Cough - 70% sativa

never smoked any of these kinds, so I'll have to grow my own...

Shov

Silent Wolf
04-29-2008, 08:48 PM
G13- Well known.

Purple Haze- purple, need i say more?

Mr Nice- A friend of mine recommends it.

Euphoric7
04-29-2008, 09:00 PM
White Widow (on the sativa side)
Super Silver Haze (this is my #1!)
Light of Jah

...I really like sativas:thumbsup:

AZFour20
04-30-2008, 01:55 AM
Blueberry
Mango
White Widow

We got a lot of Kush's and Haze's down here..

loxley
04-30-2008, 03:03 AM
blueberry (**my favorite**)

white widow (pretty great)

OG (a staple for every stoner)

HighTy
05-02-2008, 06:37 AM
White Widdow- I just heard it's the everloving most thc!
Northern lights- I keep hearing great responses
Silver haze- Supposed to be a good weed for people who like to play guitar high.

geoluv
05-02-2008, 04:27 PM
kali mist
purple diesel
g-13 x haze

but seriously, kali mist is advertised as the worlds best sativa high and from pics youd think its true.

wskdigital
05-14-2008, 06:00 PM
I'm not sure what else I want to try... maybe matanuska thunderfuck... I might actually have a chance since i live about an hour from the matanuska valley.

I would recommend these strains that I have grown and smoked:

Cinderella-99 - Awesome strain, my favorite, a happy trippy intense head high with "laugh attack"

Kali Mist - good shit

Trainwreck - Oh yes

XXBlaze of DesiréXX
05-14-2008, 08:42 PM
trainwreck

blueberry

a really good purple sativa (no idea of names)
Thats all i get is blueberry,or blueberry/Juicyfruit mix, its awesome shit!:thumbsup::jointsmile:

keep on tokin:stoned:

cthulhu
05-15-2008, 12:41 AM
1. the real pure Blackberry.

2. G13 x Skunk #1 (Shantibaba of Mr. Nice Seeds is currently offering it on Seedbay).

3. the real pure Chemo.

the real Blackberry looks insane, large light purple colas coated in crystals. I don't
know if any of you remember the pictures in the reports at cannagenetics.com but it
really looked like something special (I wish I could find those pics now).

I have acquired G13 x Skunk #1 F1s before (private transaction with Shanti) but
unfortunately the germination rate was very poor.

Chemo has a history like G13, it is a medical strain that has reported to be stolen
from the Canadian government as a cutting. it is reportedly great for Chemotherapy
patients. not that I'm undergoing Chemotherapy myself, but I've seen pics of the
strain in some insanely lit grow rooms, and it looks like an indica-sativa with some
true potential.

anbesol
05-15-2008, 01:38 AM
New York City Diesel

AK47

Purple Urkel

lawl12
05-16-2008, 12:29 AM
My three would have to be...

Purple Haze-Old school stuff :)
Donkey Dick-Supposed to be dank
Duckfoot-Compare what the high is like compared to regular leafed plants

irkenelite
05-16-2008, 01:36 AM
Purple Erkel, White Widow, and Alaskan Thunderfuck( think thats what its called?):stoned:

OntarioToker69
05-17-2008, 02:33 PM
Blue satellite (DJ Short's Blueberry Sativa x Grapefruit)

Koh Chang Thai Landrace Sativa

Jack Frost (Jack Herer x White Widow x Northern Lights#5)

OntarioToker69
05-17-2008, 02:39 PM
1. the real pure Blackberry.

2. G13 x Skunk #1 (Shantibaba of Mr. Nice Seeds is currently offering it on Seedbay).

3. the real pure Chemo.

the real Blackberry looks insane, large light purple colas coated in crystals. I don't
know if any of you remember the pictures in the reports at cannagenetics.com but it
really looked like something special (I wish I could find those pics now).

I have acquired G13 x Skunk #1 F1s before (private transaction with Shanti) but
unfortunately the germination rate was very poor.

Chemo has a history like G13, it is a medical strain that has reported to be stolen
from the Canadian government as a cutting. it is reportedly great for Chemotherapy
patients. not that I'm undergoing Chemotherapy myself, but I've seen pics of the
strain in some insanely lit grow rooms, and it looks like an indica-sativa with some
true potential.

I Actually had some incredible Dry Seived Hash from the chemo strain called "Chemo Dust." Judging by the hash the buds must have been top notch.

zoomatl
05-25-2008, 04:02 AM
ak47
pure power plant
burmese kush

:smokin:

gtotharon
05-26-2008, 11:45 PM
g13
ak47
white widow

im from kentucky these r very popular and very nice. :jointsmile:

OntarioToker69
05-28-2008, 11:47 AM
Purple Haze- purple, need i say more?

According To the Cannabible There is No Real Purple Haze...It Apparently doesn't exist unless someone names another purple strain Purple Haze.And Just Because Bud is purple it in know way means it is High potency....I've seen some very shitty Purple Weed.If You Want to Try a Good Purple Strain I suggest any of the following:

Purple Kush (100% Indica...Very Strong narcotic couch lock IMHO.)

The Purps a.k.a Mendo Purps

God Bud (From the same family as the purps and the buds are usually quite purple.)

There are many more excellent Purple Strains like Grape Ape,Purple Urkel..Humboldt Purple etc....I Read In a High Times Magazine recently that a few Cali Growers who have all grown,The Mendo Purps,Humboldt Purple,Grape Ape and Purple Urkel think they are all the same cutting or strain that have been given different names as it's made it's way from grower to grower...So I Hope this helps your look for a Purple Strain as I Think I Read that the True Purple Haze is Extinct or lost for ever,but it did exist back in the day supposedly...

RobPA
05-29-2008, 10:41 PM
G-13 - Who dosent who hasent?

Grapefruit, Grapefruit Haze, any of the grapefruit strains, Would give anything to try this strain!

Strawberry Cough.

I love sweet tasting bud, there is nothing like it!

Shovelhandle
05-30-2008, 12:31 AM
AK-47 and Neville's Haze and something from Mandela Seeds like Satori or Speed Queen.

texas grass
05-30-2008, 03:05 AM
matanuska thunderfuck
ubc chemo
all true landrace

anbesol
05-30-2008, 05:07 AM
.And Just Because Bud is purple it in know way means it is High potency....I've seen some very shitty Purple Weed.

I agree. People in the world are misinformed about purple weed. I get calls from people telling me they have Purple Weed, and most of the time I just Yawn.

LargeToker37
06-01-2008, 09:08 PM
1. White Widow

2. Northern Lights

3. Black Russian (if you haven't seen pics of this bud, then find some)

A week ago I would've put Trainwreck in the #3 spot, but I got to sample it a few days ago. Let's just say the three hits I got were more than sufficient. I could. not. stop... rubbing the top of my fucking head!

Mythologic
06-02-2008, 02:19 AM
1. Super Silver Haze

Winner of many cannacup awards and top seller at coffeshops in Europe. I've never even heard of any of this stateside.

2. Brainwreck

Blueberry Kush X Trainwreck!!! :eek:

3. Purple Diesel

Had a little of this when it rolled through about a month ago, and i was hooked. Incredible smooth tokes and a mind bending high.

incaroads
06-17-2008, 11:41 PM
Blueberry - because i never have the money for it when its around.

L.A. Confidential - got to see what all the hype is about

Malawi - it contains THCV

DroSmokah420
06-18-2008, 07:17 PM
C-99
never tried but
heard great reviews and
the plant when close to harvest
is AMAZING

White Widow
Never tried but...
did u hear when i said WHITE WIDOW

AK-47/48
both varieties are 2 i have heard wonderful things about

smok3y
06-21-2008, 08:32 PM
Santa maria - Love it, tastes so good..
Strawberry caugh - Sound good
NL5xBig Bud - One of my favourits..

:jointsmile:

MadSativa
06-22-2008, 12:49 AM
Central or cerbral sativa haze,
Afgani bull rider
Armagedon
never tried any of em, heard their nice

personal favs are Bluberry, Bubblegum, and the NYC desiel

I see alot of NYC D., Ak47, Strawberry cough, White widow, if you never tried these their very good. G13 I tried a couple times once in Amsterdam, another time here in the NM good bud but I wasnt to impressed.

epilepticme
07-15-2008, 01:43 PM
God Bud
Citralah from Soma
Somativa also from Soma

closetsmoker23
07-20-2008, 06:20 AM
nycd
rock bud
train wreck
that garden would make me weap with joy

JoeKerr
08-05-2009, 07:34 AM
1. Super Silver Haze

Winner of many cannacup awards and top seller at coffeshops in Europe. I've never even heard of any of this stateside.

I had some SSH last month... it was VERY good. I know, i know pics or it didn't happen... heres some poorly lit photos...
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/joekerr_02/Picture96.pnghttp://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/joekerr_02/Picture97.png
it was actually ALOT lighter in person. i think it was the florescent bulb in my room.

anywho on with the Wishlist;

1)AK-47 should be scoring some tomorrow...;)

2)Purple Urkle - Preferably Mendo. MMMM tastes like purple! :stoned:

3)Mothership- It just SOUNDS badass. :thumbsup:

PogueMahone
09-15-2009, 05:04 PM
ak-47, who wouldnt want to try to grow this beast.
white russian, nothin but good news there.
sensi star, need i say anything else.
Sensi Star, AK, NY Diesel, V20 Diesel, Chocolate Chunk and WhiteBerry (White Rhino x Blueberry) are all in progress! The only one I have had already is AK. The AK is bomb, but not my favorite.
My personal list is
Trainwreck -
NL5
Hash Plant

Xyz505
09-15-2009, 05:14 PM
1. any good bud i dont discriminate but if i had to pick apcopoco gold ( u know wat i mean lol) 2. white russian, and nysd :hippy:

curious101
03-09-2010, 03:09 PM
my wish/2 do list
1) SSH
2) Shantibaba's MangoxWidow
3) Dr. Atomic's BBxNL

Faddenator
03-09-2010, 04:38 PM
1. Jamaican Lamb's Bread - simply because it's a legendary bud, supposedly Bob Marley's favorite. It's mentioned in numerous songs and lots of people regard it as one of their favorites. It would be an honor to smoke.

2. Chemdog D - There's simply so much interesting history behind the Chemdog family of strains. For those of you who don't know, chemdog bought an ounce of exceptionally good bud at a Grateful Dead concert for $500. He loved it so much that he bought two more, and found 13 stray seeds in those two ounces. a few of the seeds were grown out and three clones were cut. one of the original chemdog clones, Chemdog 91, was a major component in breeding some of today's most sought-after strains like The original diesel, OG Kush, and Sour Deisel. In fact, OG Kush is Chemdog 91 that accidentally crossed with itself. In 2001, three more of the original seeds were grown out. This was the birth of Chemdog D, not to be confused with Chemdog #4 which was grown from the same set of original seeds 5 years later (chemdog and the guy from the concert, Joebrand, had a reunion and chemdog returned 4 seeds) Chemdog #4 is supposedly very very close to the original bud chemdog bought at the GD concert. I guess the moral is never underestimate bag seed! I got all this info from High Times.

3. Brainstorm Haze x G-13 - I know this strain was in the 2009 Cannabis Cup but I'm not sure how it finished. I've smoked G-13 and been knocked on my ass. So taking Brainstorm Haze [Stargazer x Thai] and crossing it with G-13 has got to be ridiculous.

There are dozens of strains out there I can't wait to smoke. I've had a lot of them, but there are so goddamn many. Some that I simply can't wait to enjoy are: New York City Diesel, Catpiss, Thai Stick, M39, Cannalope, Great White Shark, God Bud, Bullrider, Hashplant, Fucking Incredible, L.A. Confidential, Amnesia Haze, and many many others. Then of course there are crosses of these I'd love to get my hands on, like Sharksbreath [Great White Shark x Jamaican Lamb's Bread] or Annunaki [Hashplant x Cannalope Haze]

So many strains, I just hope I have time to sample them all. :jointsmile:

moody420
03-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Faddenator....i must say I love your list and your reasons you picked them! :jointsmile:

my 3 would be:

Purple Kush: I started with this strain but didn't really master it before moving on....i'd love to get some big dense beautiful purple buds!

Querkle: tried growing this one too and ended up with powdered mold! yuck! so sad cause when i first came across this strain i was impressed with the color, odor, density....it is still one of my favorites! Not an easy grow for beginners!

Jilly Bean: I've only smoked it, never actually seen someone growing it other than it books. But the pics I have seen are AMAZING! Very beautiful lavender color...the aroma will knock your socks off and the taste makes my mouth water for more!

So many to smoke...so little time! :jointsmile:

Faddenator
03-09-2010, 07:18 PM
I posted a list of strains to help you guys with your "to do" lists! Check it: http://boards.cannabis.com/medical-strains/182193-awesome-list-hundreds-strains.html

Lots of tasty choices. :thumbsup:

MadSativa
03-09-2010, 08:48 PM
I think its interesting that almost all of the 3 that people are choosing, are either Green House strains or TH Seeds strains. of coarse I did see some Mr Nice Guy strains in there, like the g13.

leadmagnet
03-09-2010, 10:29 PM
I would like to get back to basics and grow high production and hardy strains of indicas, sativas, and hybrids, with some reflecting interesting flavors.

Micsog
03-09-2010, 11:21 PM
Hash Plant
Blue Rhino
Purple Widow

i just really want some good colors to cross that have strong phenotypes
i wonder what i would come up with an i really like Hash Plant so i want my own.

leadmagnet
03-09-2010, 11:40 PM
Hash Plant
Blue Rhino
Purple Widow

i just really want some good colors to cross that have strong phenotypes
i wonder what i would come up with an i really like Hash Plant so i want my own.

I don't understand why color would be such an important issue for you. Entering your grow in your local "Spring Flower Display" competition at the local church this year?

Dude, you confound me.

WashougalWonder
03-10-2010, 12:18 PM
If I had to pick only 3..........that is the hard part. So many neat strains to try. But.

Euphoria Unlimited
Korean Skunk (Landrace)
Elephant Bud

All of the above because of the breeders descriptions and I prefer seeds out of BC because climate is similar.

But I still would like to get my hands on:
A true Thai landrace (and I am willing to pay for that if I ever find it)
G13
All forms of Haze, I do like haze.:jointsmile:
Chocolate Chunk - sounds yummy

superskunk1
03-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Purple Haze
Blueberry
NYCD

Anyone grown any of these???

Micsog
03-10-2010, 04:48 PM
i just love to see peoples eyes bug out when they see shit different colors
but hopefully when i move to cali this spring and vote for legalization this fall
i would then be able to enter it into a spring floral but really i just like them
sure i've had dank green don't get me wrong i love green but the colors boggle the mind

Faddenator
03-10-2010, 04:49 PM
If I had to pick only 3..........that is the hard part. So many neat strains to try. But.

Euphoria Unlimited
Korean Skunk (Landrace)
Elephant Bud

Elephant Bud - BCseeds charges close to $1000 for a ten pack of those... absolutely ridiculous IMO.

MadSativa
03-10-2010, 08:04 PM
^^ I know right, what happens when they get bread buy some one else, and they sell for 50-100 bucks like the rest? lol

Ayyxbleezy
03-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Hashplant Haze
blue cheese
60 day wonder:rastasmoke:

ELVERBO
03-11-2010, 12:39 AM
sum bubble gum my friend gave me half a blunt and i wanted sum more ever since

also some white widow i seen the plant and it just looks so beautiful never tried it though

some sour diesel it just smells so uplifting when we smoke it

leadmagnet
03-11-2010, 03:30 AM
i just love to see peoples eyes bug out when they see shit different colors
but hopefully when i move to cali this spring and vote for legalization this fall
i would then be able to enter it into a spring floral but really i just like them
sure i've had dank green don't get me wrong i love green but the colors boggle the mind

That makes sense. The colors can be very interesting. But be careful showing your plants; it can cause you more misery than it's worth.

WashougalWonder
03-11-2010, 03:23 PM
Elephant Bud - BCseeds charges close to $1000 for a ten pack of those... absolutely ridiculous IMO.

Well I consider this a dream....did you check the fee for the Korean Skunk? It is even worse. This of course is when the old lady hits the lottery, or when fully legal and I can safely breed in a great big greenhouse:D. Like I said, dream, stoned:jointsmile:, fantasy :stoned:

LOL. It is a fun thread.

WashougalWonder
03-11-2010, 03:25 PM
^^ I know right, what happens when they get bread buy some one else, and they sell for 50-100 bucks like the rest? lol

Well I might just be the breeder, who knows. Wife has to hit the lottery first, so I am in no rush.;)

Podge_Boro
03-18-2010, 10:38 AM
Pineapple express!!! Ha jk

due to my friend who has sadly passed away, i've always wanted to try White dolphin which is only available in the dolphin coffee shop in Amsterdam. He swore that it was the best he's had
I'd also love to try og kush or afghan kush
g-13 obviously, purple haze

I can't narrow it down. I suppose I'd love to try every strain out there

Greenport
03-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Sour D
White widow
Trainwreck

Ive smoked all of these before, but I moved so now I can't get them anymore. Such a shame because I really want to smoke these again:(

mannyfresh23
03-21-2010, 07:42 PM
white widow - amazing
nebula - tried it once and never been able to find it again
super lemon haze - 2009 cannabis cup winner

McLuvin
03-21-2010, 09:35 PM
1. Blue Woolly Bully

2. Grape Ape

3. Hindu Kush

Phunnyman
03-21-2010, 09:47 PM
The three strains I am looking forward to most would be;

Arjens Strawberry Haze - Heard its supposed to be an amazing smoke, outstanding high, and wonderful in every aspect.

Northern Lights X White Widow - The best of the best rolled into one I've been told....

Fuckin Incredible - Nothing but raves about how good it is in every way.

Trainwreck / Trainwreck x White Widow or Northern Lights - Again, the best of the best rolled itno one and an amazing smoke/high I've been told/heard.

I'm growing all of these over the next year, currently have White Widow and LA Woman flowering nicely.... The idea is to be able to clone and continue a perpetual grow of all of these for the next few decades!!!

G

leadmagnet
03-21-2010, 10:24 PM
I like to do 15 of each strain so thinkin next three should be northern lights, then wonder woman, then maybe another run of master kush with two or three additional novelty strains thrown in each time.

kingjustin
03-24-2010, 02:59 PM
Hrmm. I'd have to go with:

- Durban Poison. Classic, 100% Sativa. Mmmm baby. Even though it's not super strong it's still delicious.
- N. Lights x Shiva ( I think they call it Ganesha's dream or something of the sort)
- Strawberry Cough. Why not?

MadSativa
05-16-2010, 10:05 PM
I smoked the arijans straberry haze, not the best but the taste is realy cool, and the straw berry cough is good too. the super lemon haze is one I want to try too, I tried the hawaiian ice a while back and it was good. lemon is supposed to be simular but lemony so it sounds nice the guys at green house need to spend more time on theri names casue its all so confusing, arina haze no 1 no2 no3 super haze no1 no2 no3 wtf is that super silver haze, silver haz, super duper wtf is that give them differant names lol

irydyum
05-16-2010, 10:36 PM
Jilly Bean
Querkle
Jack Herer (original)

In that order, those are the genetics I'm dreaming of getting. Someday.....

death2sukas
07-12-2010, 01:45 AM
i dont know about limiting myself to just 3 but since i recently just found myself needing to get ready for a new grow (i only have 2 wks left on the current one) i searched far and wide.

my list is huge...i ended up narrowing my search down to pineapple chunk from barney's and White berry (from paradise).

i went with the white berry as i figured if you combine white widow and blueberry together its sure to be top notch. I also picked it because it claims to have unique qualities of both a sativa and indica (claiming if you smoke a bowl you'll be feeling a happy sativa clear headed high...but if you smoke a blunt of it you'll be indica stoned)

so i just had to...plus only 50days flowering! 500g per sq/m indoors!

the pineapple chunk was 650g per sq/m...25% thc...pineapple scent and only 55-60 days flowering i believe.

my top top top choice was cinderella 99 however they were sold out on all the sites i'd feel comfortable dealing with...& i was unable to find clones locally.

those 3 for sure are on my list but i guess you can cross out the white berry as its coming up probably sometime before the end of summer.

i also would be interested in Strawberry cough...super skunk...maui waui...a good haze maybe...sour d would be on my list but i dont know if i wanna commit to such a long flowering time when i cant run multiple grow areas to do any other strains...

sephiroth
07-19-2010, 09:58 PM
white diesel- sounds awesome

blue mataro- looks delicious

chocaloupe- canaloue haze is one of my all time favs, so this descendant strikes my fancy very well. :smokin:

sephiroth
07-19-2010, 10:06 PM
yeah, the quirkel and jilly bean sound awesome as well. i do want to try some of subcools stuff.

disoBAYish
07-20-2010, 02:24 AM
Sensi Star - I absolutley love to smoke this strain during daytime hours. It keeps me alert and helps me stay focused. It's the prefect high for those who medicate for ADD / ADHD. I would love to get some pure seeds of this strain.

Maui Wowie or Maui Kush - The real, Maui Wowie. I hunted some of it down on vacation in Hawaii when I visited Maui in February 2010. It was such a musty, soily, harsh smoke that I really loved. The buds were sooo sticky. I'd love to grow a Maui Wowie SoG garden.

Catpiss - I wish I could still find it, let alone grow the stuff.

SmokeNRun
08-15-2010, 03:14 PM
my top top 3 would have to be duban poison, headband, and green crack

GROWxMOREx420
08-25-2010, 10:14 PM
Jack Herer - (Skunk #1 x Northern Lights #5 x Haze)

Blue Dream - (Blueberry x Haze)

Sensi Star - (Pure Strain)

bludream420
09-02-2010, 09:55 AM
Chemdog (Smoked some that didn't grow right and it was still great)
White Rhino (Personally liked it when I tried it)
Great White Shark (Tastes great and also was cannabis cup winner so why not)

RECOMMEND
White Widow *My Favorite*
Blue Dream *Right below white widow*
Super Silver Haze *Great high from this strain*

airdawg13
09-04-2010, 08:31 AM
Reserva Privada: OG Kush #18

G13 Labs: Pineapple Express

Green House Seeds: Super Lemon Haze

sohighcloud9
09-05-2010, 08:55 PM
bubba kush

kings kush

headband

PEIGuy
09-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Good thread! Trouble is, there are so many strains I want to try...:smokin:

Hmm...

1) any Kush
2) White Rhino or White Widow
3) Jack Herer

Someone mentioned C99, Blueberry and Diesel. I have been growing a C99/Apollo11 strain for three years now, great stuff! Just received new beans of BB and NYC Sour Diesel - both of which I am salivating to get growing. Sadly, due to circumstances beyond my control, have to wait a few months :mad:

Cheers

SmokeNRun
09-17-2010, 04:08 AM
well scratch Duban poison off my list.