PDA

View Full Version : What Strains are you smoking Right Now!?

OntarioToker69
02-29-2008, 11:50 AM
Hey there,
Tell us where you are in the world,and what strains you are currently puffing on!also include the price you paid for the quantity you recieved.

I'm in Dryden,Ontario Canada,about 4 hours east of Winnipeg and 4 hours west of Thunderbay.It's pretty much the halfwaypoint between the two.my Town's Population is 8,000.(small)

I'm currently smoking on:

00Diesel-A Tasty 007 and Grapefruit Diesel cross(looks & smells very similar to NYC Diesel)

PurpleCrown

100% organic "super premium" Jack Herer

Master Kush Ice Hash (made with buds,not trim/shake!)

Budder!!!(Do i have to say more?)

For the average person (i.e out of town visitors) These strains will always be $240 an o.z.People who are regulars & connected
will recieve lower prices I pay $200-$220 for my ounces.

The last batch I bought i Recieved 2 O's of PurpleCrown,2 O's of 00Diesel,1 ounce of jack herer, 1.5 g's of kush hash (free!)and 1g of authentic budderking budder. all for for $820 CDN. Remember prices go down in bulk so i don't want anyone saying im bullshitting becuz I only pay $600 for a qp.

stinkyattic
02-29-2008, 04:03 PM
These strains will always be $240 an o.z.People who are regulars & connected will recieve lower prices I pay $200-$220 for my ounces..... Remember prices go down in bulk so i don't want anyone saying im bullshitting becuz I only pay $600 for a qp.
Dude, GOOD FOR YOU. :thumbsup: The better connected you really were, the less you'd feel a need to brag about it...
I'm watching this thread with the prices listed. My Spidey Sense tells me that it is going to become a pain to moderate...

But I'll play.
Matanuska Thunder Fuck, Kenai line, little flavor but INTENSE high with visuals
Daddys Girl, spectacular pineapple/gin/grapefruit flavor, balanced high with strong body effects that kick in later.
East Coast Sour Diesel, the most bad-ass sour/rich aftertaste out there.
All $.13/kwh...

lve2smk
02-29-2008, 07:54 PM
In la I used to get oz's of some blue berry for 200, but over here were I moved (man I hate this place so many po pos around) I been getting some kush and some crasier dros for around 250~320

greenhead
02-29-2008, 08:03 PM
i got some kush that is all over here and i mean all over.
also some cherry bomb that has a taste so soft and sweet u could puff it all day even with a cold. i pay 50 an eigth and 250 for o's so i try to get in bulk, so much cheaper

Creationist
03-03-2008, 11:18 AM
Mendocino Purple "2oz/$540" - above average.
Hindu x Skunk "Free Sample" - above average, no taste.
Brainwreck "Free Sample" - very sweet, not overpowering.

Thanks Cali! :hippy:

twitch
03-03-2008, 11:26 AM
stinky u have been smoking on that thunder fuck for awhile now

i usually get a quarter 100 to 120 i am in Texas and right now i am
smoking on white rhino it is actually a first for me with this strain
its is similar to white widow but it was 3 years ago when i had that
so my memory is a lil hazy

smokealot123
03-03-2008, 06:17 PM
right now ive been getting this outdoor shit and it is really weird stuff, i finish off smokeing a joint and say wtf.. where is the buz ? "i can feal the lingering effects, but where is the holey shit im baked buz ? then evrytime i smoke after i munch on something no word of a lie about 2 hours after WAM, my eyes feal heavy and it feals like a mostly sativia stone with this crazy indica fealing :)

before this was this BOMB weed in wich me and my bud gave a name *RETARDED* need i say more ?

then there was this weed in the middle (i call shit) but gets you a bit stoned

my main strain is ak 47, if grown the right way it should be a super coughlock and somewhat sweet flavour, and grown the wrong way could look like some half ass outdoor bud that looks like beasters and has almost evry chararistic :( but all in all still good to make some hammer hash:jointsmile: really a good selling draw because evryone that has tried it couldnt get enough ! in the last year or so i have smoke about a pound or more of this

blueberry i smoked a fue times but seems like this smoke can get boring and the buz lasted me like no time and i was looking for anothe joint minutes after :rasta: but thats not stopping me from growing it though !

all in all i would have to say the best weed i have ever come acroos is grapefruit, it's even better than the retarded weed x 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

i forgot to say here in ontario prices on weed change more frequent than products at wallmart for our area anyway one day you can get a qp for $500 and the next it's $700.. but i pay $180 an oz and oviously cheaper if i go buy more.

foxysox
03-03-2008, 07:21 PM
A little Rhinofuck (Kenai MTF x White Rhino)... comes from a MTF line that we've seen on canncom a few times ;) Heh heh. It's quite nice for pain and anxiety, and cured up doesn't smell particularly unusual- good, rich, earthy smell but nothing to write home about- but the aftertaste is rich and satisfying.

twitch
03-03-2008, 07:35 PM
new shit i just picked up its has pink and purple hairs on some nuggs

LdyMarsRN
03-04-2008, 12:53 AM
Purple Kush $50. an eighth.

joylow
03-04-2008, 01:28 AM
Purple Kush $50. an eighth.

That's amazing. It makes me want to visit your state sometime...
thats just..yea..

budcronicindo
03-04-2008, 02:53 AM
Well where i'm @ at there ain't shit except old mines, cowboys, and military bases that dont exist, But a short drive to sin city I can get a hole assortment of herb. from $150 to 480 o.z. I smoked pk, jack, sour, chem, widow, blueberry, and all that main stream shit, but my favorite ever was this shit called "MOTHER SHIP". Only had it once. Well that and that matunuska.

smokealot123
03-04-2008, 03:48 AM
Well where i'm @ at there ain't shit except old mines, cowboys, and military bases that dont exist, But a short drive to sin city I can get a hole assortment of herb. from $150 to 480 o.z. I smoked pk, jack, sour, chem, widow, blueberry, and all that main stream shit, but my favorite ever was this shit called "MOTHER SHIP". Only had it once. Well that and that matunuska.

480 american an oz, come om meow where is it going to stop and when and why and wtf did i just say, lol:rastasmoke:

i just bought a gram for $10 if any of you are intrested in canadian small count prices baceically sells for what it is 7 grams 70 3.5 35 etc///

katyowns
03-04-2008, 04:02 AM
Northern Lights #2, always a great smoke always will be
G13/Mr Nice cross, knock you on your ass high

and original Hash plant from a vintage grower buddy, which really, do I have to say anymore?

1st two cost as much as my electric bill and gardening supplies :-). The Hash plant was $20 a gram for fresh made blonde hash, so worth the money.

katyowns
03-04-2008, 04:05 AM
Dude, GOOD FOR YOU. :thumbsup: The better connected you really were, the less you'd feel a need to brag about it...
I'm watching this thread with the prices listed. My Spidey Sense tells me that it is going to become a pain to moderate...

But I'll play.
Matanuska Thunder Fuck, Kenai line, little flavor but INTENSE high with visuals
Daddys Girl, spectacular pineapple/gin/grapefruit flavor, balanced high with strong body effects that kick in later.
East Coast Sour Diesel, the most bad-ass sour/rich aftertaste out there.
All $.13/kwh...

Did you get to try Alaskan grown thunderfuck while you lived up there? When I was living in Juneau it was over run with it!

stinkyattic
03-04-2008, 01:12 PM
I didn't smoke back when I was up there; I was lucky enough to be given seeds by an older fella from the Kenai who was the father of a guy (The Yeag) who I actually ended up dating for some time, until he moved back to his hometown. I have strong reasons to believe that the line I grow does indeed represent the authentic MTF style- grape flavor, creeper stone, some visuals over a long-lasting body effect, and as I just found out, the mild partial albinism I've seen pop up here and there is a trait common to MTF plants.
So yeah... I've been smoking on it for a while because it's the cat's ass. Mmmm who's up for a morning thunder-funkin'?

OntarioToker69
03-04-2008, 06:33 PM
I just took a killer pic of My organic jack herer.
I'm definitely gonna post it.it's zoomed in so you can see the trichomes heads.they look lovely!

twitch
03-04-2008, 08:16 PM
stinky post up some pics of the mtf

stinkyattic
03-04-2008, 09:05 PM
1- Foxy's Rhinofuck by FoxySeeds, cured nugs. Yummy.
2- A stunning example of the stocky pheno of the MTF
3- The Foxy's Rhinofuck 'on the hoof' during her flush period
4- A trio of MTFs stressin', also close to harvest (the yellow is Nitrogen deficiency)
5- One of the above MTFs at harvest. Those buds were DENSE!!!

Edit: With the exception of the nug shot (taken yesterday), all those pics are pretty old and my plants look just a HAIR better these days, lol!!

buttyrekka
03-04-2008, 11:07 PM
damn foxy is looking FINE

SMOKIN A WHILE
03-04-2008, 11:46 PM
I am simply amazed at the selection available to you. Out in the middle of Canada, Though I should not be! Sounds like one of the towns I envy when they talk about hockey players home towns,
To answer your question I've been smoking skunk #1 I grew. It's only cured about 3 weeks, but I had to try it. Sweet taste, smell and high. Nice head, a little body and doesn't give you a hangover.

Devil1
03-05-2008, 02:32 AM
more hashberry very soon.... i hear this crop is better than the last. :D

katyowns
03-05-2008, 04:08 AM
1- Foxy's Rhinofuck by FoxySeeds, cured nugs. Yummy.
2- A stunning example of the stocky pheno of the MTF
3- The Foxy's Rhinofuck 'on the hoof' during her flush period
4- A trio of MTFs stressin', also close to harvest (the yellow is Nitrogen deficiency)
5- One of the above MTFs at harvest. Those buds were DENSE!!!

Edit: With the exception of the nug shot (taken yesterday), all those pics are pretty old and my plants look just a HAIR better these days, lol!!

oh man, can I come over? haha!

stinkyattic
03-05-2008, 01:20 PM
oh man, can I come over? haha!Miss Katy, you know you are welcome at ye olde stinky shack. Shoot me an email- it's in my siggy. W-MA represent! I'm still craving enchiladas... lol!

Oh and I forgot to say in that other post that the Foxy's Rhinofuck is an F1 hybrid of Nirvana's White Rhino and The Yeag's MTF.

Grade A
03-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Pic 1 - All organic indoor soil Northern Lights x Maui Wowi - sweet/spicy taste apricot/spruce smell - intense body stone very relaxing and somewhat mentally confusing.

Pic 2 - Jack Herer - sweet minty/spicy fresh smell and taste - body stone with mild visuals... spacy and giggly high.

Pic 3 - A haze with a sweet piney smell and very complex taste will make you cough hard - fast hitting (might be neville's variety) it'll knock your socks off both mind and body high.

A haze variety rich citrus smell, musky/leathery aftertaste very smooth smoke - creepy visual peacful high (my pics were too big, I'll see if I can't resize it)

Grade A
03-05-2008, 05:54 PM
Below is a pic of the fourth strain I listed. Believe it or not, that bud weighed 9.9 grams. :D

MisterCoolWhip
03-07-2008, 08:08 AM
I see a lot of very delicious looking weed. i know i will get good grow tips. props to you all.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumb sup:

pauldiggity
03-12-2008, 10:17 PM
That's amazing. It makes me want to visit your state sometime...
thats just..yea..
Yeah man, I'm in Denver smokin on The Purps same price!

green3gold
03-14-2008, 06:13 AM
Wichita, right now im sittin on some purple delight 400 per oz and some blueberry kush 90 per 8th.

qazxvn2
03-28-2008, 03:58 PM
Strawberry Cough, White Rhino, NYC Sour Diesel, Northern Lights, Super Skunk and Hash in Omaha right now. All 350/oz except for the hash.

stinkyattic
03-28-2008, 04:10 PM
This week I have at my disposal:
Afghooie (gift from a friend... he dropped off a 3 gram nug yesterday... thanks, bro!) It's very very spicy and clear-tasting. The high is stupefying and I can't remember the last time I got that incapacitated just from a couple bong rips.
Foxys Rhinofuck (FoxySeeds)
Afghani Dream (local cut from the 1990s)
Papaya (Nirvana Seeds)
Yeag's MTF
Foxy Fuel (FoxySeeds)
suspected SuperSweetCindy99 (BOG Seeds)
NorCal Daddys Girl (IR Seeds)
Plus a couple pounds of mint-chocolate ganache pot truffles and several grams of mixed-trim bubble hash. Yummy.

Dreadscale
03-28-2008, 10:07 PM
I Member Back In The Day :D, Homegrown was not a good thing.
All my wife has at her disposal at the moment is NorthernLights.
(From Last Grow) She seems to be getting by on the HomeGrown.
It looks as if she will have just enough to get by until harvest time.

In flower she has NorthernLights again, PEZ, and an Unknown Broadleaf Indica.
She also has G13/NL and The Real McCoy warming up in the bullpin.

We get our clones for $20 - $30 each, for that $20 or $30 you can get a lot of buds. Normal street price here is $40-$45 1/8 for whatever is around.

Whenever I get the nerve to buy some seeds online, we will try for some of the higher potency strains.
Suggestions on a reputable seed bank would help a lot.

Does anyone else remember when HomeGrown was just 1 step above DitchWeed?

PUNK em all 733
04-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Now it's some FIRE SOUR D with a bit of Fire OG. So lovely.:hippy: