PDA

View Full Version : commercial license

jondoe67
02-26-2008, 04:46 AM
I live on the southern Oregon coast, and currently have a patient card. How do I get licensed to grow for the dispensaries ?. Moving to DelNorte or Humboldt co. is no problem. Currently there are no state approved dispensaries in coos or curry co. Oregon, however there are a few brave ones doing it anyway. I was just wondering if there was any way you could legally grow and dispense 10,000 or 100,000 plants.:D

the image reaper
02-26-2008, 10:40 PM
in a word, NO :smokin:

TheHourLateGang
02-26-2008, 11:21 PM
I live on the southern Oregon coast, and currently have a patient card. How do I get licensed to grow for the dispensaries ?. Moving to DelNorte or Humboldt co. is no problem. Currently there are no state approved dispensaries in coos or curry co. Oregon, however there are a few brave ones doing it anyway. I was just wondering if there was any way you could legally grow and dispense 10,000 or 100,000 plants.:D

A friend of mine has been looking into the same thing I would also appreciate more concise info than just NO so I can help him out.

-Daniel:rastasmoke:

the image reaper
02-26-2008, 11:46 PM
there is nothing more to know, to tell your friend ... a 'Doctor's Cannabis Recommendation', or not, (yes, I have one), does NOT give anyone a LEGAL right to grow or possess marijuana ... it MAY only keep your local police at bay (if you're very lucky, and they're in a generous mood) ... end of story ... :smokin: