PDA

View Full Version : Diffrent

skunke
02-22-2008, 06:48 AM
I noticed after being not too long on cannabis forums they people on these forums seem diffrent for some reason. I find that that people here just are more warm hearted, peacfull even in a sense more ''human like'( I know it sounds wierd). You guys tend to more spirituall and philosophical minded then any other group out their almost like a religion of its own. Now this brings me to the question. Is it the weed that changes the brain chemistry and makes people think this way or it that people with these tendencies get atracted to weed?

Coelho
02-22-2008, 09:10 AM
I think its both... like... weed makes people peaceful (for example). Then, people who already are peaceful by nature, and likes being peaceful, will smoke for being more peaceful... :hippy::rastasmoke::thumbsup:

imitator
02-24-2008, 05:52 PM
I think its both... like... weed makes people peaceful (for example). Then, people who already are peaceful by nature, and likes being peaceful, will smoke for being more peaceful... :hippy::rastasmoke::thumbsup:

Exactly.

I've never honestly met someone who was angry AND high at the same time. I know there have been a few times that I was very angry, and within about two to three hits from a J, id be completely calm.

And I continue to smoke pot because of that effect, amoung others.

40oz
02-24-2008, 05:59 PM
I know that my personal views of life have changed dramatically over the last 4 years since I started smoking, so yes I will say that marijuana, while not the only factor, had a lot to do with my transformation.

Acouwaila
03-07-2008, 03:23 PM
It partly had to do with my coming to senses. About a year ago, me and my friend Bryan would go out and smoke a blunt everyday in my car, and have long conversations about anything and everything. This really did open my mind and changed me. However, it was the conversation, not the pot. But perhaps it was the pot that sparked the conversation.