PDA

View Full Version : Going to Medicann tommrow to see doc to get my card

new2sac
02-21-2008, 01:03 AM
Has anyone ever went thru medicann to get there cannabis card? I have a bum leg that causes me alot of pain from shattering it in 5 places and having metal rodds put into my leg! I also have bad anxiety disorder and can't sleep at night! I have tons of prescriptions to bring in that really don't work, Along with tons of scars on my leg! Thats all i have to bring in and it says on website for medicann that prescription bottles would be the same as records! I have all the crappy pain stuff my doc gives me, And all the meds for anxiety and not being able to sleep! If anyone has been to Medicann to get there recommendation please tell me how they are there? I don't want to lose 100 bux because i did not have the right records or papers! Thanx

FUNKNUGGET
02-21-2008, 02:46 AM
relax, you should get it... I went to medicann for mine... pretty fast, easy, and professional...

Storm Crow
02-22-2008, 03:28 AM
Did you note the difference that no paranoia makes? Enjoy! - Granny:hippy:

FUNKNUGGET
02-22-2008, 09:35 PM
^ it's 1000 lbs weight off of your shoulders... I will never forget that day :)

DrGreen
02-22-2008, 11:40 PM
They are keeping more detailed medical records now. Not sure about Cann but if the question is asked about who is your primary provider...either use the County Health System or and Government Health System..VA is alwasys a good one..

Big deal here is that none of these health provider will give details about what you are treated for..but it takes the Cannabis Doctor off the hook for not doing a complete exam..cancer test, you name it..

Usage is another big one..You are allow by state law, 8oz and 12 plants/6 mature plants..that is a MINIMUN...if you put down your need is greater..like you need 6 joints a day..which is not that much..that is about 1gram per joint..maybe a little less..but you get the idea..so if you are questioned about your possession, you can confirm your needs...juries love it..lol

There might be additional points but you get the idea...

Good luck and god bless.
:)

new2sac
02-23-2008, 05:29 AM
Cool that was easy! I found a great dispensry at 515 Broadway that has ALOT of dank bud for good prices! Got 2 grams of PURPLE ERKLE and 2 grams of snow cap for 50 bux I need some local fellow smokers seeing i am from Santa Cruz and have not lived in Sacramento long! How do people meet and smoke together if you can't leave an email or contact info on this board??

FUNKNUGGET
02-23-2008, 06:02 AM
^ hey man i'm relatively new to sac aswell, but it looks from your profile that you're 42 years old... im only 19 that might be a little weird because of the age gap hahahah... anyways i added u to my aim list go online and ill tell which clubs to go to and when...

jordas
08-24-2008, 07:31 PM
well how does it feel to be legal??

Sactown
08-24-2008, 10:34 PM
Yeah..I got my card from MediCann last week. The Doc was real cool and the whole process took like ten minutes.