PDA

View Full Version : Tangent realities. Short self-portraying story

ADM
02-19-2008, 07:16 PM
Criticize me all you want please :)

Tangent Realityâ??s

The nights late again, gotta wake up early and start my day again. Slowly I fall into my sleepy haze, viewing 2-D images like Iâ??ll never see them again that way. Then I start to realize.

Before Sensimilla, my life was filled with anxiety, doubt, depression and thoughts of myself not being real. Now though, I feel alive like I can be myself again. Enlightenment is on my shoulders. I no longer live in the past and have a fear of the future, but now I live in the moment and hope for the future.

As Iâ??m dreaming, subliminal messages wake me up and allow me to start my day. I hop in the shower for a good 7 minutes of the hour. Usually I do the daily after this while throwing on something to wear. Then I head to school with some green tea to share.

Graduation is near, and I need to be in the clear. So I tend to not drink beer. I try to do my best, but I really need some rest. My old though provoking lifestyle has led me to what seems to be a never ending abyss. Five years ago, I discovered a way out. I just wish that society could recognize the fact.

For five years, sheâ??s been by my side, even if I want to fly. I donâ??t want to imagine my life again in grief. But I know if I have to, I can always find my way back.

Anyways itâ??s getting late again and Iâ??m looking forward to starting a new day again. So excuse me while I light my spliff.

ADM
02-19-2008, 07:17 PM
lol, I hope this is the right section

birdgirl73
02-20-2008, 05:28 AM
I think you got the right section.

What sorta jumped off the page at me was the fact that the plural of reality is "realities." I fixed it in your headline because, well, it begged to be fixed and because I think cannabis advocates can stand to look as sharp as possible, especially when writing about the wonders of cannabis as a mode of enlightenment.

ADM
02-20-2008, 09:51 PM
I know the plural is realities. I was trying to directly refer to 2 seperate realities, by saying Reality as one state, and by adding 's would intale me smoking weed.. dunno if it makes sense but i was high when i wrote it, so it might only make sense to me.

ah damn I cant even change it back to Reality's

Would you mind changing it back for me?