PDA

View Full Version : Back pain

randomname4888
02-15-2008, 04:27 AM
So my back has been having minor pains for the last 6 months so i finally went into the doctors and got xrays and it turns out i have mild scoliosis do u think its possible to get a mmj card in cali?

kgb420
02-15-2008, 06:12 AM
i've had lower back pain pretty much all my life, just like my dad. and it sucks! whether or not you qualify for medical cannabis, that's something only a licensed physician can answer. eaither ask your doctor or find a local physician on the cal norml site. if you do get a prescription, make sure you try TrainWreck. a pure sativa, it does wonders for my back.

Storm Crow
02-15-2008, 11:16 PM
Get a copy (just ask!) of your medical records. Next make an appointment with a MMJ doctor and take the med records. You pay the nice doctor and walk out "legal"! When you have a legit medical problem- that is all that's to it! Any medical condition that interferes with normal daily functions qualifies! Hon, you need to GO FOR IT! - Granny:hippy:

randomname4888
02-16-2008, 02:25 AM
haha thanks all

daozen
02-15-2011, 02:11 AM
trainwreck is not a pure sativa...

Jackwidow420
10-24-2011, 12:42 AM
I do not know that but if your in a train wreck will care what trainwreck is or is not? :)
?

Savanti
02-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Yes, I have only used for psychological reasons since age 14. It wasn't until I was 49, with a back injury, which comes back from time to time. I was in a great deal of apin, pain pills helped, but, it wasn't until I tried some Cannibus my son used for his busted up ankle injuries from football. I could hardly move, once I smoked some of it, the pain was gone. I couldn't believe the effect of it, way better then any pill.

Iwish4purple
04-21-2012, 01:53 AM
man just think i dont even know what purples taste like and thats being very honest i am 48 year male disabled with tons of problems and here in the worst stateof the world i cannot get medical 420 its very sad it would change the quality of my life with my 2 young kids to play with to get better sleep but for me its garbage here in ny but anyway happy 420 day to all peace n pot my new friends Paul