PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of "Lambs Breath"?

Stonejaw
02-09-2008, 12:50 AM
I got some Lambs Breath and was wondering what the reviews of such bud are. I was told it was very high quality but I dont seem to get that much more stoned from it then normal quality.

Also have any of you heard of Berlin bud?

linearvermin
02-09-2008, 10:33 PM
But i've smoked hogs breath before...and it was some good stuff. Great taste and a good relaxed high...Tell me how lambs breath smokes :thumbsup:

O. G. ganja smoker
02-09-2008, 11:23 PM
I think you mean lambs bread. A specific high-grade marijuana strain originating in Jamacia, was said to be Bob Marley's favorite strain A skunk variety, finishing in 8-10 wks. Very few people have the real deal,maybe a handful. Not available anywhere that is known the taste and smell are unmistakable. Not like ANY other skunk variety out there, does not even smell similiar more like a breeze of fresh air. In the top five most unique (best) strains on the planet, and one of the least known yea... i dont think its that but dont judge by the name dealers just say them because it moves product faster and they can get you to pay more saying its unique ive never heard of lambs breath but i bet it wouldnt smell to good then :D :jointsmile: :thumbsup:

FUNKNUGGET
02-10-2008, 01:29 AM
^I've heard lots of people argue over if it's 'bread' or 'breath'... I beleive it is breath because i've heard it in a lot of raggae songs before... I came up on some in club where it was labeled 'bread' a few months ago... and listen to OG... very uniqe, kinda funky smell/taste/high...

AlcoholDeficit
02-10-2008, 07:48 PM
cant trust a reggae song, the dude is high:) My .02 is bread.

worm
02-10-2008, 11:08 PM
Why can't it be breadth?

fUNKYcDOG
02-13-2008, 01:06 AM
:jointsmile:
I got some Lambs Breath and was wondering what the reviews of such bud are. I was told it was very high quality but I dont seem to get that much more stoned from it then normal quality.

Also have any of you heard of Berlin bud?

In one of special issues of HT it was "Lamb Bread" I believe. It is an very old school herb from Jamica. Was pretty big back in 70's.

:hippy:
:jointsmile:

yungjay
02-13-2008, 04:07 AM
its mad rare and only came around one time of the year out of a blue moon, and man it wuz that illl it wuz high as hell like 8th and quart prices were crazy, but when u burned it u kno it wuz tha truth, one bowl hit wuld do u in and a blunt had u stuck for hours like seriously high, real intense, energetic and couchlock at the same time it wuz craazzzzzzzzzy

altoids
02-13-2008, 05:30 PM
I think you mean lambs bread. A specific high-grade marijuana strain originating in Jamacia, was said to be Bob Marley's favorite strain A skunk variety, finishing in 8-10 wks. Very few people have the real deal,maybe a handful. Not available anywhere that is known the taste and smell are unmistakable. Not like ANY other skunk variety out there, does not even smell similiar more like a breeze of fresh air. In the top five most unique (best) strains on the planet, and one of the least known yea... i dont think its that but dont judge by the name dealers just say them because it moves product faster and they can get you to pay more saying its unique ive never heard of lambs breath but i bet it wouldnt smell to good then :D :jointsmile: :thumbsup:
Is it a Hybrid?

AlcoholDeficit
02-13-2008, 07:06 PM
Cerevantes Grow Book says Bread and as a side note it says that Bob Marley said it was his favorite pot. Just saying might be something to that.

blairsteelers
02-22-2008, 04:28 AM
i have tried lambs breath and it was the best bud i have ever had.

MadSativa
02-22-2008, 05:24 AM
^I've heard lots of people argue over if it's 'bread' or 'breath'... I beleive it is breath because i've heard it in a lot of raggae songs before... I came up on some in club where it was labeled 'bread' a few months ago... and listen to OG... very uniqe, kinda funky smell/taste/high...

Its bread it gets its name from the way people used to chop it up. The buds were large like a loaf of bread, a lid or an oz. (give or take) would look like a slice of bread. That is how compact and big the colas would get. I saw some real lambs bread the same time I saw some real tie stick. About 15 years ago. when he cut into the lambs bread he used a serated knife and the bud did taste differant and was very pleasent. but it always made you choke. the lung expansion was very good in this strain. The high was good as well however it has been 15 years and I think something like diesel or bluberry or bubblegum have a far better high (more potent) Lambs breath is a band or mabey thats Lamb, I dont know but I know if its real Lambs bread it is a part of history.

O. G. ganja smoker
02-25-2008, 03:01 AM
i think it was a pure landrace sativa i remember from the cannabible it also said what mad sativas talking about

tha del sound
02-28-2008, 03:37 AM
when i saw a title with lamb's breath in it, i got all stoked because i thought i would share that it was bob's favorite strain, but it appears everyone already knows that! i thought i was gonna have something cool to contribute.

i've seen it in co-ops as both bread and breath. but mad sativas story sounds pretty believable.

OntarioToker69
05-06-2008, 08:20 AM
Lamb's Breath is a Jamaican Landrace Sativa.
I Recently watched a documentary about Jamaican Rasta Men.
The Young guys like 20 years old were growing Blueberry,Skunk
and Purple Strains.They asked a young guy if there were still the classics like lamb's Breath.He Said it was around,But never really exported.he Said it was grown by older guys like 60 -70 years old,
for their personal consumption.

stinkyattic
05-06-2008, 12:21 PM
I have always assumed that the term 'Lamb's Bread' has a spiritual lean to it. Bread being the food of the humble, and the Lamb referring to Jesus.

It is actually Lamb's BREAD by the way.

OntarioToker69
05-07-2008, 10:21 AM
The Documentary I Watched Had Subtitles For the young Rasta man when he spoke because his accent was so thick.
It certainly sounded like he said lamb's breath and the subtitles said lamb's breath.But I bet they Say "Bread" and "Breath" there as well.
(they were in Jamaica)

MadSativa
05-07-2008, 11:06 AM
^^ What was the Documentary called? It sounds cool

OntarioToker69
05-07-2008, 08:12 PM
I Honestly have no Idea it was on Canadian Cable.
I Believe the channel was IFC if you are familiar with the network.
If you have the channel on your tv just keep an eye on that channel,they might play it again.I think Bobby Black of High Times is in it too.

Shovelhandle
05-12-2008, 04:39 PM
Yes, I remember Lamb's Bread that friends smuggled back from Jamaica in 1970. They also spoke of "King's Bread" which the local rastas kept to themselves (wouldn't sell).

Sho

west coast style
05-13-2008, 03:57 PM
I actually picked up some Lamb's BREAD at the club last week. I asked the lady what the best sativa they had that day, and she pulled a big jar of this stuff out. I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase!

wskdigital
05-14-2008, 06:36 PM
I went to jamaica last march and picked up a sack of lambs bread. It didn't look too quality but had a good smell and was sticky. Me and my wife took a couple of hits and went snorkeling. All I have to say is............. HOLY FUCKEN SHIT. that was an experience I will never forget. The colors were so vibrant. This is an experience everyone should have.

bloodly1
06-06-2008, 08:04 PM
I acquired a clone of Lamb's Bread (I've heard arguments over breath or bread), and I must agree... that it is very unique in taste, smell and smoke. Straight up Sativa and gives a very nice cerebral high leaving you capable instead of couch-locked.

I have been careful to keep the strain going as I NEVER ever want to be without it. It's truly one of a kind. I'd compare it to Cinderella-99... I guess.

buttyrekka
06-07-2008, 11:04 PM
ah ha ha ah ha ha...best quote ever..."All I have to say is............. HOLY FUCKEN SHIT"...superb i'm on that!!!..glad you had that experience man..it sounds ace!
bloody1 is this a pure sativa?(+12 week flower?)

supernova
09-15-2008, 04:59 PM
YouTube - Massive Marijuana - Grow Room (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1_l3R9J28g)
yeyeyye
42 seconds he says lambs bread

fUNKYcDOG
09-17-2008, 01:02 AM

i was going to say the same thing, IF you can get it in good quality fourm yes it is amazing strain, its a sativa and will def. get your heart bumping!

:smokin:

Icabod
09-27-2008, 03:30 AM
Back in the 70-80's the sailboat captains in R.I. were calling it Lambs Breath. I saw years of it. Not that bad of a price. It doesn:wtf:'t come anywhere near a good thai stick.

fUNKYcDOG
09-30-2008, 12:52 AM
Back in the 70-80's the sailboat captains in R.I. were calling it Lambs Breath. I saw years of it. Not that bad of a price. It doesn:wtf:'t come anywhere near a good thai stick.

mmm..... thai.... stick..... :jointsmile:

Wannabreed
10-03-2008, 01:20 PM
There's a strain of KC Brain's called Brain's Choice that's a three-way hybrid of Jamaican Lambsbread, Ledo Uno and a White Widow. It has the longest veg period of any plant I've ever seen and has developed fluffy pink tops like cotton candy.

mota16
09-17-2009, 04:33 AM
i just got a gram of lamb's breath
very tiny buds
has sort of a coffee smell idk
good weed

dejayou30
09-17-2009, 06:12 AM
A friend of a friend that grows out in CA came to visit my friend recently and had some Lamb's Breath that he had grown. It smelled like berry candy and was very sweet to the taste. Very potent as well.

JohnGault
09-22-2009, 04:32 AM

Lambsbread seeds are available if you are willing to take a trip into the Jamaican mountains. They are harder to find now what with all the different strains making their way down there, and messing with the landrace strains, but they can still be found if your wiling to do a little searching.

JG

xshadyjesterx
01-19-2010, 12:58 AM
Never had it. but i want some badly. Peter Tosh also smoked it heavily Iv read. But people dont usually mention him because Bob Marley is pretty big. Im gonna go smoke now.:jointsmile:

leadmagnet
01-19-2010, 03:05 AM
One time someone told me I had fart breath.

dagshet
01-19-2010, 03:51 AM
sharksbreath = lambs bread x great white

really good crop of sharksbreath... its so good its not shark its lamb

lambs breath... never seen it wanna try it!

Italiano715
01-19-2010, 04:19 AM
Don't let them build up the hype....I've smoked lambs breath/bread or w/e and to me that shit was just OK....Smelt to me kinda musky with a puppy breath kinda smell.... Maybe it was a bad batch or something, but it didn't impress me at all.....

weenbdr
01-27-2010, 02:38 AM
Howdy ya'll...from out here in Colorado! The way I always figured it Lambsbreath is a mix of Lambs Bread x Hogs Breath, I'm looking at a 13 gram bud of it right now as a matter fact! Very nice indeed and I get it quite frequently here in Denver. One of my personal favorites actually..even though my breath smells abit different..lol...peace ya'll

dirtnap411
01-27-2010, 04:17 AM
One of my friends grows Lambsbreath almost exclusively, it's very nice. :jointsmile:

Weed Boy
03-03-2010, 06:54 AM
Got a eighth of this stuff on the weekend it was sold to me as Lambs Breath, and i can see why bob marley said this was his favorite strain its very euphoric and wonderful strain overall

eL.migz
03-12-2010, 12:21 PM
i got lambs bread from a club down in southern ca, it had almost a sweet smell and smoked incredibly well. it was labeled as a sativa and definitely wasnt a couch lock. its for sure up there as one of my favorites, along with sour d and WW

moody420
05-27-2010, 04:55 AM
I picked up some "lamb's crack" today at a club on 17th and Broadway.....cross between "lamb's breath" and "green crack"! It came highly recommended....and after coming home and smoking a nice doobie of it....i agree! :rastasmoke:

If your in Sacramento, hit up Delta Wellness center....I think they said it just got in today. It wasn't even on display yet!

Nancy007
07-11-2010, 04:37 PM
I also bought this yesterday. The dispensary labeled it as "Lamb's Bread". Small buds, but very dense, very sweet smelling, goes down nice and smooth and definitely gets the creative juices flowing.

The president should smoke this.:)

SmokeNRun
06-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Just got some of this on Friday and man you guys weren't kidding about the weird ass smell. It is impossible to explain but unique, kind of like Trainwreck(which I had last week lol). Extremely dense buds. When I got it my buddy was like "haha I'd weigh that up, looks a little short" I went home and it was exact 3.5 Here is what is looks like. I only got focus on the one bud in the back but you get the idea.
Click the pictures if you want them full size.

smithsupport
08-06-2011, 10:45 AM
This is an a lot hot one headed highly, barely as that typical feeling you receive with good Streak. That heats sensation generally does very good tensions for headaches/headaches. I was astonished by the arrangement enhancement absence in sativa so PURE. Also, to sativas goes, this is very smooth.

Essentially no help with stomach aches, but doubtless helped with a headache I had been having for a pair by day. Most minimum stimulus of appetite. I do not have matters of anxiety but this can be good for that, since is so smooth.

Dingo
10-02-2011, 07:47 AM
Nice looking nugs smokeNRun

Peace :)