PDA

View Full Version : First time going to my local club, What should i buy?

iHeartSTI
02-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Ill be going to my local club soon, just wondering if you guys had any recommendations.

rebgirl420
02-08-2008, 12:13 AM
Sour Diesal is by far my favorite. Maybe you'll feel the same way after you try it :thumbsup:

FUNKNUGGET
02-08-2008, 12:51 AM
ummmm depends how much money u want to spend, if u like edibles, tinctures, or smokeables.... if u like buds or concentrates... sativa vs. indica... and all clubs have different selection so we can't really tell you...

MadSativa
02-08-2008, 06:00 AM
Sour Diesal is by far my favorite. Maybe you'll feel the same way after you try it :thumbsup:

I gotta agree with that its everywhere right now too, three weeks ago I was in a forin country and finding it hard to get along cause I couldnt speak the ideginous language. I asked for deisle fuel and the two dudes started chukeling and mumbled sour deisle. 2 fukin thousand miles from home cant get food or fuel and I stumble on to the mother load of sour D. Good stuff, 2 years ago people thought I was full of shit when I said it was the best herb I have ever smoked at the cup. If you can find it try the Blue Gas (bluberry X NYC Deisl)

MadSativa
02-08-2008, 06:01 AM
I hear alot of good things about this canadian strian called Afgani Bullrider. I realy wana try it.

stinkyattic
02-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Ill be going to my local club soon, just wondering if you guys had any recommendations.You should probably start by asking what strains are best suited to treating the condition listed on your med card.

kgb420
02-09-2008, 08:12 AM
never know what they're going to have, so har to call it ahead of time. one thing for sure. get an 1/8 of a best kush, and an 1/8 of their best sativa, and you'll be good ;)

altoids
02-13-2008, 08:40 PM
Before everyone goes with the "Get teh Dankz lol", shouldn't you know what his ailment is to begin with?

What is your need for Cannabis?