PDA

View Full Version : Strawberry cough?

Rabbit Lion
02-02-2008, 05:00 AM
anybody hear ever heard of/tried strawberry cough? just smoked some and wow...completely blown away.

dutchy420
02-05-2008, 04:50 AM
Yeah i think Strawberry Cough was two years ago Miss High Times favorite strain.

No idea how i remember that :]

ice#1
02-06-2008, 04:02 AM
DONT FORGET THE FLAVOR TOO ONE OF MY FAVORIGHT STRAINS TO GROW AND SMOKE

FUNKNUGGET
02-06-2008, 07:55 AM
definatley good for the morning... it makes a long, productive high for me

smok3y
02-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Iv heard of it but never tryed it.. Would like to try it as it seems to get nothing but good reviews...

randomname4888
02-16-2008, 02:36 AM
good shit, gets me pretty high

green3gold
02-16-2008, 02:53 AM
it's a pretty good one, not the best, but pretty good

Dream of the iris
02-16-2008, 05:19 AM
I thought that was just on that movie Children of Men. I didn't think it was real.

stinkyattic
02-16-2008, 12:22 PM
It's real, all right. I just got a cut of Kushman's Strawberry Cough. It is a lovely smoke and a good high, but I got a chance to try Original Strawberry (clone-only) and was just blown away at how much more pure and clear the strawberry flavor was.

faded247
02-21-2008, 04:39 AM
had some strawberry over the summer &that shit was greatt

MVP
02-21-2008, 11:16 PM
It's real, all right. I just got a cut of Kushman's Strawberry Cough. It is a lovely smoke and a good high, but I got a chance to try Original Strawberry (clone-only) and was just blown away at how much more pure and clear the strawberry flavor was.

Hey Stinky,

Can you comment on the Kushman's SC and its yield? Just picked up 2 clones from my local Co-Op and was wondering how to best approach the growing style - LST, top + LST, SCROG.... or just top and let her go Au Natural?

Thanks

MVP :jointsmile:

Surfnbird
02-26-2008, 02:24 AM
yea never smoked it but im growing about 5 strawberry plants this summer cant wait to smoke it.

stinkyattic
02-26-2008, 03:18 AM
MVP, I just got the cuts recently and haven't flowered her myself- it was a buddy's plant that I tried. Sorry, no grow report yet ;)

tha del sound
02-26-2008, 04:07 AM
i'm actually waiting for some strawberry cough to be delivered with a bunch of other goodies from my local co-op.

MVP
02-26-2008, 04:58 AM
MVP, I just got the cuts recently and haven't flowered her myself- it was a buddy's plant that I tried. Sorry, no grow report yet ;)

I hear she needs to be vegged well and flowering can go long as well in order to get her to produce well. Also hear that yield is on the smaller side but end result = excellent meds, especially for anxiety, etc.

What have you heard about yield, growing approach, etc? I'm trying to figure mine out and want to get input if you or others have word from growers that are experienced...

stinkyattic
02-26-2008, 12:55 PM
Let me pick some brains and get back to you. A lot of the 'headstash' strains need special attention to flourish/yield well and SC is certainly one that I'll tuck a couple bushes in the back of my growroom and forget about them while my primary crop does its thing, like I do when I get a wild hair to flower off an OGK.
I actually had SC years ago- I was given cuts by a friend who is now in the penalty box for a bit, and found them to be rather demanding to grow compared to the Affie crosses I'd been running previously.

luvtogrow
02-26-2008, 04:17 PM
Grew 2 SC last grow and have 4, 8 days into 12/12. Had a sativa dom pheno and the other slight indica. The sativa pheno is awesome. Grew pretty tall even though slightly trained. It's one of those that the odor of the bud and the taste are the same essense you can smell from the smoke that lingers in the air for a very long time. The high is uplifting and speedy and long lasting. Rarely do i grow same strain next grow, but made an exception here. 100% females from regular seed. No, it's not a huge yielder. They yellowed early last grow (week 3 12/12), so this grow will start flowering ferts a week or so later. In height, the taller phenos are @4' now and the shorter are @3', probably at least another foot of stretch to go. Growing A11(they are taller) and C99(they are shorter) also at this time.

budcronicindo
03-04-2008, 12:37 AM
I got some strawberry cough that accidently got crossed with white widow. Very curious what the outcome will be. I LST them for 4 wks and there still already over 3' tall @ 6 wks. 2nd wk of flower

bmx4life1
06-02-2008, 02:18 AM
i got sum strawberry cough rite now and its deffinatly in my top 5 fav. weed

KindGreenBuds
06-02-2008, 09:23 PM
http://boards.cannabis.com/sativa/156099-strawberry-cough.html

PlantHeadJ
06-07-2008, 10:59 PM
The Strawberry Cough is an awesome strain. She likes the dirt. Not so much the hydro. She likes her ppm range in the 600-700 area in hydro or she fries. Love that taste...Drool....

oliwog
06-12-2008, 03:43 PM
grown it before a really liked the flavor an high so im growin it now it will be ready in bout 4 weeks time
sweeeet!!

Breukelen advocaat
06-12-2008, 03:52 PM
I have a bit of something labled "cough" on the ziplock, and it's fantastic. I assume it's strawberry, since the effects seem to match what I've been reading. I vape, and the taste is very nice. Excellent, long-lasting, uplifting high - so far no negatives at all to speak of. Would love to get it again, but living in a non-MMJ state there aren't many too many choices unless you know the right people (I don't at the moment).

RobPA
06-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Anyone have any more pics of this strain? Im dieing to get my hands on some, isint any around locally that I know of.

PlantHeadJ
07-10-2008, 06:15 PM
I'll get some pics up tomorrow of the strwberry cough. This stuff rocks. Really good flavor after you have already passed the peice off to someone. The flavor sticks to the back of my teeth for cryin out loud!! Then the sweats, followed by a great up high. Then about an hour later I get the sweats again and it settles into a fantastic indica stone. The best part in my opinion is the smell of the smoke once it has been burned. This is an excellent smoke.

Closet Smoker
07-15-2008, 06:04 AM
Strawberry cough...:lovestruck: is my favorite tasting bud. I miss the aroma and sweet sweet taste of that lovely bud. Ive only had it once but it left it's mark for ever. First picture with flash, second without...

oliwog
07-24-2008, 07:49 AM
ha i love this strain so much ive grown it twice an im now about to do a mornin volcano of the strawberry cough lovely bud to smoke an a pleasure to grow as it fills your growroom with the sweet smell of strawberrys when the buds are touched or knocked i would defo reccomend this strain for anyone who loves their weed its got such a sweet distinctive taste an smell an the yeild is actually very very good for what is more of a bud youd grow for flavour an smell the bud formations are really nice to look at aswell
unfortunally i dont have any pics of the plants before harvest but i do have a pic of a lil of dried bud of SC i will porbably grow this again soon
i had a minor hermie problem in first 2 weeks flower though but it ended up giving me seeds that are crossed with strawberry cough an cheese so ive got some strawberry cheesecake seeds to go in next time round. lovely

theforthdrive
07-26-2008, 07:13 PM
I thought that was just on that movie Children of Men. I didn't think it was real.

thought the same thing until i looked it up! its from dutch passion! and judging from this post the new thing Ill be keeping an eye out for.

MrBean007
10-04-2008, 08:58 PM
This is my 1 strawberry grow (still in veg.) and my plant is about 3feet tall and the top is toppling over... Any:) advice.

MrBean007
10-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Im plant is about 3 feet tall and the top is bending over (Veg State) I tied it up with wire is that the best thing to do??:)

fUNKYcDOG
10-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Strawberry Cough is the shiiiitttt!!! if grown the right way will taste very much like strawberry's

wowman5
11-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Good ole strawberry Cough... recommend this strain to everybody lol, I have one mother strawberry and a mother northern light, starting to get my cloning bugs work out lol. Veg and flower and 400watt metal and a T5 4/4ft tubes. not bad for a budget grow lol

wowman5
11-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Im plant is about 3 feet tall and the top is bending over (Veg State) I tied it up with wire is that the best thing to do??:)

What nutes do you use? how hot is it getting? indoor or outdoor? soil or hydro, there are a lot of factors to why. how long do you go in between watering? my temp if can help it stays around 80-85 degrees and 50-60 humidity.

wowman5
11-03-2010, 09:36 PM
ha i love this strain so much ive grown it twice an im now about to do a mornin volcano of the strawberry cough lovely bud to smoke an a pleasure to grow as it fills your growroom with the sweet smell of strawberrys when the buds are touched or knocked i would defo reccomend this strain for anyone who loves their weed its got such a sweet distinctive taste an smell an the yeild is actually very very good for what is more of a bud youd grow for flavour an smell the bud formations are really nice to look at aswell
unfortunally i dont have any pics of the plants before harvest but i do have a pic of a lil of dried bud of SC i will porbably grow this again soon
i had a minor hermie problem in first 2 weeks flower though but it ended up giving me seeds that are crossed with strawberry cough an cheese so ive got some strawberry cheesecake seeds to go in next time round. lovely

very nice looks just like mine, the only thing I didn't like about this strain and it could just have been my first grow, but mine came out real light no weight to them at all...but the high was ten times better than any crap I get around here.