PDA

View Full Version : BETTER WEED

NODIE
02-17-2005, 02:32 AM
I WAS JUST WONDERIN IF ANYONE HERE KNOWS WHAT I COULD DO TO MAKE MY PLANT MORE POTENT,INSTEAD OF LACING IT?

ogkush
03-25-2006, 07:16 PM
Get a more potent strain next time around is all you can do. And why would you lace it?

turtle420
03-26-2006, 01:34 AM
I WAS JUST WONDERIN IF ANYONE HERE KNOWS WHAT I COULD DO TO MAKE MY PLANT MORE POTENT,INSTEAD OF LACING IT?
Lace it?

Lace it as in... as in putting stuff into it???

Don't do that shit... why? Why would you do that shit?

Don't "lace" your plant dude...

More potent? Well, you can get a better strain... and better lights... and you can get a better growing system... maybe get some CO2 going in there... or maybe a nutrient upgrade... and you might use some additives... or you might install a a/c unit in your grow room...

You see, there are shitloads of options for making more "potent" plants... but don't "lace" it...

Th3 sand m4n
05-27-2006, 03:42 AM
If you lace my shit im gona fucking beat your ass lol dont do that its not cool.

oldsanclem
05-28-2006, 03:39 AM
Lacing it will get your ass wipped, by some mean bastard.
Its best to help Muther nature out.
Good ferts made job
If inside lots of fresh air at higher temp, and lower RH , this help out the resin content of the seed pods (no seed in the pod)
After a few crops you will have it dialed in, so start about 85-90 deg and 20% humidity.
Besure to use a mag to tell when the tricomes change color to maximize the total effect.
Most of all have fun in growing thats always a good start and provide a good product.

1234abcd
05-28-2006, 05:31 PM
dont lace your shia dogg

learn how to fucking grow, organic over bred shia, hydro bubblers

Zoosh
05-28-2006, 10:00 PM
what is lacing exactly ?

Trivium
05-28-2006, 10:58 PM
what is lacing exactly ?

Lacing is where the drug user takes there prefferable drug, (crack,blow, etc.) and mixs it in with the weed. This in my opinion is fucking dumb, if I bought weed from a kid and found out it was laced, I would go poundin on his door gettn my money back or kicking his ass.

eat the roach
05-29-2006, 03:25 PM
lacing fucking sucks.. i had a joint that had pcp in it.. that was a sucky day and i couldnt sleep right for a couple of days.. and the guy i got it from.. receved a kiss from a baseball bat.. he thought it would be cool.. but he got his ass beat by 4 different people in three days..

dont add to the weed.. you will be hunted down by someone who didnt want a laced joint..:cursing:

ugexe
05-30-2006, 05:45 AM
Hardly anyone laces weed... its not cost effective at all. The only time you really get weed that is laced anymore is if you are paying MORE for KNOWINGLY having something else put in it (most often its PCP).

del...
05-31-2006, 01:51 AM
last time i even saw smokable pcp it was on spearmint leaves and NOT on bud...and it was sold as pcp sticks (and whatever cute name it was given at the time...mid-70's...think 'sherms') and pcp has never been tossed in with bud to make the bud better. bad bud is cheap all the way down the line...no getting around that! and if anything gets laced it's the pcp...

coke, LOL, no fuckin way!

IronLung
06-02-2006, 06:32 PM
During the last two weeks of flowering give the plant about 14-16 hours of light. It will increase the THC content of the buds. Many people will say this will induce the plant back into the vegetative state. This is not true during the late stages of flowering. After the bud is harvested, there is basically no way to make it more potent.

Jdzzl03
06-07-2006, 02:51 PM
^
Is this really true? Anyone else care to comment?

bongerstonerd00d
06-07-2006, 03:53 PM
I am not afraid to say I have read as much as probably 90% of the people growing on the 'net, and I have yet to see that claim be made or suggested. But, I am certainly interested in its validity, or lack thereof.

b0nger

Loop
06-12-2006, 12:04 PM
lacing fucking sucks.. i had a joint that had pcp in it.. that was a sucky day and i couldnt sleep right for a couple of days.. and the guy i got it from.. receved a kiss from a baseball bat.. he thought it would be cool.. but he got his ass beat by 4 different people in three days..

dont add to the weed.. you will be hunted down by someone who didnt want a laced joint..:cursing:
you're right. I do NOT personally tolerate violence, but seems the only thing that a crackhead can understand. I'm used to damage their life with fury jus when they spray ammonia on it.
is not funny playin'with someone elses life.

Buggsy
06-12-2006, 04:11 PM
Some people use imbalming fluid

Who wants that shit in you

I aint planning on having that shit in me for a long time

be good