PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of making green dragon.... but...

maxsuperdanks
01-28-2008, 05:16 PM
So I have a good half ounce of some "Purple Krack" (lets just say it's very very good weed, on par with other very good stuff, and it sells 35 a half eighth) and I've been thinking of making green dragon but the thing is, I smoke a gram to 2 grams of this stuff a day, will it even be worth me making with my tollerance as high as it is?

Considering I eat a good amount of weed and smoke 1-2 grams of this stuff a day (and don't see god, just get pleasantly stoned)

Should I use a quarter ounce of pot for 1 ounce end product of green dragon?

Or should I just quit smoking for a week?

Coelho
01-28-2008, 08:59 PM
Well... if you can stay one entire week without smoking, i would say its the best choice. After a break, the effects of the green dragon are amazing!
I had a break of only 2 days and then ate some weed chocolate... damn... i got HIGHHHH... :stoned:
I would suggest you to use the same amount of weed you usually smoke (1-2g) for each dose of green dragon. It would be enough for a very nice high.
So, good luck and tell us how it was! :thumbsup:

maxsuperdanks
01-28-2008, 09:59 PM
Well... if you can stay one entire week without smoking, i would say its the best choice. After a break, the effects of the green dragon are amazing!
I had a break of only 2 days and then ate some weed chocolate... damn... i got HIGHHHH... :stoned:
I would suggest you to use the same amount of weed you usually smoke (1-2g) for each dose of green dragon. It would be enough for a very nice high.
So, good luck and tell us how it was! :thumbsup:I decided to make it normal, I'm using about 2 grams of Purple Krack, and a gram of kief from Lemon Drop I'm going to reduce 4 ounces of 151 down to 2.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

dragonrider
01-31-2008, 01:02 AM
I'll let you all know how it goes.

How did it go?

maxsuperdanks
01-31-2008, 04:34 AM
How did it go? The stuff worked.

I made about 1 ounce total of the liquid, maybe a bit more. It was a thick dark green, and smelled very sweet and spicy, kind of like the bud I used.

My friends and I drank almost all of it in one day, we have a pretty high tolerance though, so we while we were really high, we didn't pull a whitey.

maxsuperdanks
01-31-2008, 04:36 AM
For future reference though, my oven at 325 preheated will not cook my weed sufficiently in 5 minutes in a coffee cup covered with tin foil.

I'll experiment more and let you know how it goes.

TormentedImp
02-02-2008, 08:53 PM
wen baking weed u really shudnt put the oven above 200, and even then leave it cracked open

and if you really wanna make weed strech make some capsules, theres directions in this forum somewhere, can take 2 grams and make 12 realllly strong pills

maxsuperdanks
02-02-2008, 09:21 PM
wen baking weed u really shudnt put the oven above 200, and even then leave it cracked open

and if you really wanna make weed strech make some capsules, theres directions in this forum somewhere, can take 2 grams and make 12 realllly strong pills

I looked into the pills, I'll do that sometime.

325 is a safe temp, the definitive green dragon thread has yeilded some great results.

I just made a brownie with 1.75 grams of herb in it.